Just A Little Wink

A Journey With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like waking up into an entirely different dimension, blinding white, clean and exquisite, Seo Joohyun found herself sleeping through a new world. Of course it was all in her head. Seo Joohyun had never consumed alcohol. That morning she had her first hangover and anyone can agree; your first hangover is always the worst.

 

Her barely opened eyes squinted through the blinding sunrays peeping through the modest white curtains that immediately surging her with an aching headache. She moaned under the beige covers covering her then further submerging her self into the soft covers.

 

Where she was and whose bed she was sleeping on didn’t come to her mind until an ajusshi entered. “Rise and shine miss!” he greeted almost too enthusiastically. He was reaching for the curtains to let the morning sun and fresh air into the room until Joohyun moaned into something that almost sounded like a drunken cow. “Noooooooooo” she moaned. “Headache...” she said still wrapped under the covers.

 

Under the covers she heard another voice speaking to the ajusshi, “She won’t get up I see...” the voice sounded somewhat familiar in her ears. Slowly she pulled herself through the covers and finally revealing her drunken state face into the light. “Am I dead? If so... living and being dead has no difference at all” she said, massaging her temple as she spoke.

 

The younger male walked closer to her and that made her jump ignoring the shooting pain in her head realising the guy was only wearing his bathrobe. She was wearing the same thing. She did what all women would do; screaming at the top of her lungs, carrying and dragging the covers. “WHERE AM I?” she yelled. “W-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?”

 

The ajusshi jumped the moment Joohyun yelled. “M-miss... you were drunk! M-master brought you in! Tell her master Yonghwa! I swear we didn’t do anything to you! Please don’t report anything to the police!” He panicked.

 

Yonghwa patted the old man’s shoulder. “Moonsik ajusshi... You’re more frantic than she is” he said with a calm smile. “Seo Joohyun ssi... you really can’t remember anything from last night? Because I clearly remember everything you said to me” he grinned.

 

Joohyun thought to herself, rummaging through her yesterday’s thoughts. She was dumped, she was fired, she was walking lost in the rain and the last thing she remembered was her ex co-worker Misun. “I was with Misun!” She pointed. “Where is she? I remember her trying to get me home...” her face suddenly turned white. “Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God! You came to me! You seduced me!” she pointed still covering herself with the cover. “You dragged me here! You—you deflowered me!” she cried.

 

Moonsik’s mouth hung the moment Joohyun accused his master of such sinful act. “No he didn’t! Master! Say something!” Yonghwa simply laughed. “The drunk you and the sober you... not much of a difference you know” he giggled. “Come on... go freshen up. I made that drink myself, helps rid off the hangover. See you for breakfast Seo Joohyun ssi” he turned towards the door before he once again looked over at the stunned young lady in the room and again like what he did last night, he simply shook his head and smiled.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“So he just returned from America yesterday?” Joohyun said through the door. It took Moonsik quite a while of convincing before she could sit down and relax herself and only after an hour later she was willing to change her clothing.

 

“Yes miss. He needs a... what you call it... a tour guide I suppose” he replied through the door. “Are the maids treating you well in there Miss?” he asked. “Yes they do. Thank you ajusshi” Moonsik simply smiled finally relaxing his shoulders. As the number one and most trusted butler it was always his number one priority to ensure the person he was attending to be at ease and comfortable.

 

The door finally opened and standing behind the two maids, there stood Seo Joohyun all freshen up. “You look wonderful Miss! Come on let’s get you for breakfast. Please follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter