His Worries And Sadness

A Journey With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

We cancelled our trip for the next day. Yonghwa said he wasn’t feeling too good right after our confrontation with Kyuhyun and he really meant it. He looked sick when we were on our way to visit Namsan.

 

Contrary to me, I actually felt pretty relaxed and to be honest, I’ve never felt this good ever since my breakup with Kyuhyun and it is all thanks to Yonghwa. I don’t think I would’ve survived the meeting with Kyuhyun if Yonghwa wasn’t there holding my hand.

 

But that was a week ago. He didn’t contact me at all. If it was about the kiss, I’m not mad at him. In fact I don’t mind at all because it seemed like the kiss got Kyuhyun off guard. I feel sorry for Victoria though, she had no idea how bad Kyuhyun and my relationship has become. I wish her happiness none-the-less; I mean I’m fine with her than to Kyuhyun.

 

Back to Yonghwa, I’ve called Moonsik asking about Yonghwa and surprisingly enough he’s not in town. Moonsik told me he is now in Seattle, America taking care of an urgent business. ‘Don’t worry Seohyun ssi... his fever had subsided when he left’ Moonsik told me. I could almost see Moonsik’s wide smile from the phone. I guess Yonghwa learned the ability to easily assure people from Moonsik.

 

“Unnie... I seriously don’t know what’s going on with my head! I tend to over think stuff!” I mused to my now irritated cousin. She glared at me since I practically didn’t care on how busy she was. “Seo Joohyun...” she turned to me and dragged me to sit next to her, “... Like I remember you said to me a thousand times... It was just an act... Unless...” she paused.

 

I bit my lower lips unaware of her suspicious eyes. “What?” I asked. She stood up, hands folded on her chest, “Unless... you actually like him... but you couldn’t accept your feelings considering your recent breakup...” she said as if theorising my thinking; and it was completely untrue.

 

“Unnie... No... He’s only a friend and yes everything was an act but I can’t help getting to over think everything. I mean what if he thinks I like him and, and what if he actually likes me...? I don’t know what I’m thinking about!” I yelled to the very ceiling of my one bedroom apartment. Unnie was laughing her stomach out when I finally relaxed a little from my mini hyperventilation. I mean I’m telling the truth here.

 

The way Yonghwa said all those things about me; I was really taken by surprise. It was as if he really, really knows me and the way his eyes stared into mine and how I stared back at him, it was as if time paused with us. WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT!!

 

I continued to trash around my bed while Hyoyeon unnie left me to myself doing whatever it is that I’m doing.

 

 

 

 

I was spending my time reading on a Monday when I suddenly got a call from Moonsik. He called to inform that Yonghwa will be back on the next day and that my presence might be needed. My heart started to race again. What if Hyoyeon unnie was right? What if I really do like Yonghwa? Last week’s sce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter