Realisation

A Journey With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My brain is shutting down…” said Krystal as she nuzzled into Minhyuk’s arms. “We had too much fun on our way here” Minhyuk smiled and kissed the crown of her head. “Yeah we had indeed” he said.

“Awwwwww…. Look at you two youngsters! Jungshin never kisses me like that” Hyoyeon said nudging her tall boyfriend Jungshin; which then kissed her just like Minhyuk had kissed Krystal. She turned quite then.

Yonghwa and Seohyun were walking silently behind the power couples before them. Seohyun didn’t know what ran through Yonghwa’s mind but in her mind she wished she could be like the two girls in front of her; cuddling and nuzzling into their partners’ arms. She stole a glimpse of Yonghwa and she could see he was smiling. Whenever he turned to her she would alter her gaze elsewhere. Instead he would only whisper his pranking plans on Minhyuk to her.

Stop being so hopeful Seo Joohyun! Her conscience lectured her.

After a while of walking under the chilling weather they arrived at a café about a few minute walk from the train station which isn’t that far from the beach where they had planned to watch the sun rise. They were the only occupants of the café.

“Onnie… I thought you and Jungshin have your own plans no?” Seohyun asked as they settled on the café’s bouncy couches.

“Awwww Joohyunnie… Can’t wait to get rid of us aye” Hyoyeon said teasingly.

“Onnie…” Seohyun was tired to even argue instead she simply shook her head.

The girls sat together in one sitting area and the boys sat in another sitting area not too far from them. They were drinking a cup of warm tea while entertaining each other with their anecdotes.

“So you’re from California? How did met Minhyuk?” Seohyun asked.

“We met over the summer at Cali. We met through a friend and then not long after that we went on a date and I foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter