No Way Out

A Journey With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tell me again how I got myself into this” Joohyun sighed. On the other hand, Jung Yonghwa who was sitting next to her simply grinned back. She really began to hate that grin. She rolled her eyes and looked away from the annoying face who regrettably ‘rescued’ her last night. Now they were sitting and waiting... for driving theory examination; getting Seo Joohyun her driving license.

 

-------------------

 

What sort of ‘fun’ this guy meant she didn’t know. Right after the breakfast scene she was surprised by Moonsik’s sudden entrance bringing along some reading materials for the test; saying that her job begins now and then. She had only been memorising the papers for an hour.

 

“But I haven’t sanely consented on working!” she cried. “What’s with this sudden need for me to have a driving license?” Jung Yonghwa nodded, “Good question” he said. “You need this license so you can drive me. I’m not familiar with the roads here”. Joohyun suddenly felt light headed. This guy simply wanted her to be his driver. “Can’t you get someone else to drive you around? I have a life! I am not going to drive you around for the whole day!” Jung Yonghwa shook his head. “Nope. I want you. You winked at me. End of story” Thus there she was sitting on a computer desk, trying her best on answering the questions.

 

“What if I purposely fail myself?” Joohyun smirked, finally feeling a step ahead of the annoying guy. He simply shook his head, “No. You wouldn’t do that” Joohyun looked at him questioningly, “Why not?” He puts down his papers and stared at her, “Because I won’t let you”

 

She gawked at his remarks. “You can’t make me!” she retorted. “Oh yes I can” Yonghwa replied. “I’ll tell the police you’ve abducted me!” she warned. “Your friend Misun allowed me to help you. You being here are consented” he replied.

 

“I’ll get a lawyer!”

 

“Sure”.

 

“I’ll fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter