A Surprising Turn Of A Day

A Journey With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day started with a mystery; to Yonghwa at least. He has had enough surprises and he hoped this surprise Seohyun has planned will be worth it. But the moment they arrived at the intended place, Jung Yonghwa was dumbstruck. “Is this the place you wished to go to? Like seriously?” he pointed.

 Eagerly Seohyun nodded. Turning the car’s ignition off, excitedly she went off the car. “Come on let’s go!”

As they climbed up the stairs, Seohyun half nudged, half dragged the unsure Yonghwa. The reason being was because he hated the place. "Really Seo Joohyun! If I were to know earlier that this is the place you were planning to take me to I'll whole heartedly refuse!" he whined.

“Awww… why? I thought everybody likes this place and besides… this sort of place allows you to make new circle of friends” Seohyun replied.

“I know that but why of all places POCKETBALL??! We could go bowling, cycling, golfing… but why here?!!” Seohyun didn’t say anything. She was clearly ignoring him and Yonghwa could only pout in his disagreement.

After settling themselves at a chosen table, Yonghwa began putting the striped and colored balls onto the game table. Seohyun was surprised of course. She didn’t expect Yonghwa to be familiar with this table game.

“I played this a few times with Jonghyun and Taeyon in case you’re wondering Seo Joohyun ssi…” Yonghwa said. “Don’t ask why…” he said warning her in a way although a smile crossed his lips.

“Why?” Seohyun mocked doing the exact opposite of what Yonghwa told her not to. She laughed looking at the now flustered Yonghwa.

Yonghwa teased Seohyun with a gentle teasing nudge. “Jassik…” he said. “I really hate this…” his whines continued as he sat on a nearby stool.

Seohyun sighed. “Aw come on… It couldn’t that bad. Have you actually played pocket ball before?”

 Grudgingly he admitted to his experience. “I lost okay…” he said with a shy grin. “I lost badly to the both of them okay. End of story. Ever since then I vouched to never ever play this game ever”

“Now you shall play again. Come on!” Seohyun said. “You’re not going to lose to me. I’ve never played this ever. Please…” she begged.

Laughing a little bit, he then caved in to Seohyun’s pleas. “Just so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter