And you think you were?

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 9

So Ji young oppa and I was first at the Japanese restaurant (talk about rich AND gorgeous!) and it was really an awkward situation for me especially when I’m beside Ji young oppa. I bet these girls can already create a hole on my face using their eyes. I know that Ji young oppa is gorgeous but I didn’t expect him being gossiped like an idol maybe?! 

“Ji yong-ah!” I saw Han byul unnie with Seunghyun oppa behind her. Thank God!

”Hey man.” Then they did their hand shake again. Do they really need to do that weird hand shake every time they see each other?

”Have you guys ordered anything?” Han byul unnie asked us. 

”Not yet.” I said. So this is our seating arrangement, me, beside Ji young oppa with Han byul unnie at his front which leads Seunghyun oppa in front of me.

”Waiter! Will have set b and set a.” Ji young oppa said to the waiter. ”So since we all know each other there’s no need for introductions right?” Then we all looked at each other and nodded.

”Ji young ah when will you start attending school?” Han byul unnie asked Ji young oppa.

”Tomorrow.” Ji young said

”Ohh...” Han byul said

...awkward silence...

”By the way I heard that you have a soccer game tomorrow?” Ji young oppa asked Seunghyun oppa.

”H-huh? Ohh, yeah... yeah you guys can come and watch since its after classes.” He said.

...awkward silence...

Then our food came. 

”Can you come Chae ah?” Han byul unnie asked me

”Of course.” I said. Great, I just sounded VERY desperate there.

”This tastes good.” Han byul unnie said.

...awkward silence...

”Is this the first time you guys ate together?” I said then all of them looked at me. Sh*it what in the world did I just said??? ”W-well I mean u-uhmm it’s just awkward so...”

“Are you getting bored?” Ji young oppa asked me.

”W-what? No! I didn’t mean that... it’s just awkward that’s all.” I said. Ohh how I wish I could take that back!

Ring~~ ring~~~

A phone rang and Han byul unnie check her phone and it was hers.

”Hello?”

-on the other line

”I’m with my friends eating. Why?”

-on the other line

”You mean right now as in now, now?”

-on the other line

”Okay, bye.” Then she hanged up. ”Sorry guys it’s my mom she told me to do her errands cause some of her business people will come to our house”

”It’s alright, maybe sometime again.” Ji young oppa said.

”Later guys!” Then she went out.

...Seunghyun’s pov...

So me and Han byul just arrived at the restaurant and we started talking, awkwardly that is...Ji young told me to tell Chaerin if she is free after classes a while ago. No offense on Ji young but its just that, I don't trust him. They just met like 5 hours ago and now he wants to ask Chaerin out? Well not exactly a date cause me and Han byul will be there so more or less its kinda there. But I'm his best friend since childhood for peet’s sake so I know him very well. Then Han byul's phone suddenly rang.

”Hello?”

-on the other line

”I’m with my friends eating. Why?”

-on the other line

”You mean right now as in now, now?”

-on the other line

”Okay, bye.” Then she hanged up. ”Sorry guys it’s my mom she told me to do her errands cause some of her business people will come to our house”

”It’s alright, maybe sometime again.” Ji young said.

”Later guys!” There was a part of me saying that I need to accompany her cause by the time she will head home it will be getting dark but a part of me is saying that I can NOT leave these two alone. But I was too late she already went out.

...awkward silence...

”I’ll be getting the bill.” Ji young said and it leaves me Chaerin at the table alone.

...awkward silence...

“So...” ”U-uhmm...” We both said in unison and laughed on how we spoke at the same time.

”You first.” I said.

”Well, u-uhmm... so the game is tomorrow right?” She asked me.

”Y-yeah...” I said.

”Good luck. I’ll be cheering for you!” Then she made a fighting sign.

*laughs* ”Thanks.” I smiled at her. She looks cute there for a second.

”So, ready to go?” Ji young suddenly came.

”Let’s go.” I said so we started walking and then my phone suddenly rang.

From: Ji young
Hyung you can go home already, I still need to take Chaerin home.


Idiot. He could actually tell me that in person and is that even a request or suggestion?

”Its getting late and I have lots of homework to do so I think need to head tome now.” I said. Then looked at Ji young and he mouthed 'thank you' without any sound.

”Okay, I'll just take Chaein home.” Ji young said. 'No problem' I also mouted at him.

”I can go home myself.” Chaerin said.

”Uh-uh, that's a bad idea.” Ji young said teasingly.

”But I really can go home by myself.” Chaerin answered back.

”It's getting dark now, just this once okay?” Ji young said.

”O-okay.” Chaerin answered awkwardly.

”I be going ahead now, bye!” I waved back to them.

”Bye oppa.” Then Chaerin smiled and waved at me. 

”Let's go.” That was last thing I heard. But I really don't have any homework, I guess I'll just continue my writing...

...End of POV...

So Han byul unnie went a head of us then Ji young oppa suggested to take me home and now Seunghyun oppa is also going home.

”Lets go.” Ji young oppa said then we started to walk.

...awkward silence...

”Do young have siblings?” Ji young oppa asked me.

”No, I'm an only child... How about you?” I asked him.

”I did have one but he died when I was still young so more or less I'm kinda like an only child.” 

”I'm sorry, I should't have asked.” I said I realized that he had sadness in his eyes.

"Its okay." He said and smiled. "After my older brother died only Seunghyun was that person I can open up to and I treated him like a real brother just like how he treated me..." He said.

"How about Han byul unnie?" I asked.

"I actually knew her before Seunghyun." He said. "I usually visit Seoul when I have the time and I was lost at Hyung's school so I asked her cause she didn't looked busy so after knowing she was Seunghyun's classmate I naturally became close with her." He explained. A gorgeous girl best friends with two gorgeus guys. I was actually curious if they had any relationships before but I was too shy to ask so I just putted it a side..

...silence...

We were just walking and walking and I was shocked we were already in front of my house, I swear that it usally takes me a few more minutes before arriving home. 

"So... thanks for uhrr walking m-me home..." I said awkwardly. Then he suddenly went in front of me and I stopped my tracks.

"Chaerin, I know you just met me a few hours ago but I just, I really like you... 

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

. . . . . . . . .

I, Lee Chaerin, has never been asked with that kind of question. So obviously this is what I'll answer.

"U-uhmm.... I... don't... know what... to, say."

"Its okay. I'll patiently wait for your answer." He said and took my hand and kissed it gently. 

"Good night..."

"G-good night." I said that entered the house and waved good bye. Okay I'm in totally shock mode. Girlfriend? Is he nuts? I do know that my phsyical apperance has improved but I didn't know he would totally fall for me and asked me to be his girlfriend... Its just insane. I went up stairs and throwed myself in my bed. You that kind of feeling that you have so much thinking in your head that you suddenly forget what to think of?

I tried to put it aside and do something else. I took the box that Junho gave me earlier from my bag and opened it.

It was cookies but its not just any ordinary cookies you know those well presented Japanese cookies that looks to good to be eaten... Then I found a small envelope and opened it.

Lee Chaerin,

I knew you won't recognize me but its alright, I think its better if you never really remembered the past. I hope we can be good friends Chaerin ah...

And also if you quite curious you can always ask me but the Chaerin I know is the strong willed and independent girl who would try her best to remember it herself.

-Lee Junho


"Lee Junho?" I said a loud. I don't remember any Junho from my childhood. Japanese cookies... I have lived in Japan for a few years but I don't remember having any friend with a name like Junho. I'll just ask him tomorrow. Oh sh*it. Tomorrow is Seunghyun oppa's game. I'm so excied even though I'll just be watching him but he DID actually invited me. 

But today is such a crazy day. Just imagine, I was like one of those girls who have never ever recieved and valentines present then just out of the blue I recieved two today. First this Junho who 'claimed' in his letter that we have known each other before or whatever. Then Seunghyun oppa 'gave' me a rose which was actually from a different person. Dissapointment much. Then after my last class he asked me if I was free which was actually ALSO asked from a different person and who would that be??? Ji young of course. And tomorrow is Seunghyun oppa's game. I've seen him play soccer before, remember when he just miraculusly saved me and the girls during P.E. time?

...Next day...

"Chaerin ah what happened with your date?" Dara unnie asked me.

"Its not a date unnie." I said.

"Fine, then its not a date but tell what happened?" She asked me.

"We went to a Japanese resturant and Han byul unnie and Seunghyun oppa was there-"

"Seunghyun was there?! What happpened?" Dara unnie cutted me off.

"Nothing happened..." Then I thought for a while. "He invited me to his soccer game after class."

"That's so cool!! Your effors finally paid off. But that's after class right?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Bom said that the four of us haven't gone out to lately and wanted us to hang out." Dara unnie said.

"Ohh...but-"

"Its okay, your precious Seunghyun just asked you to watch him play and we can also do that anoher time." She said

Ring* ring*

"Thanks unnie, see yah."

"No problem." She said and we went to our respective class.

So lecture started and all and blah blah blah... Then after 2 hours its break time again.

"Unnie!" I saw Minkki.

"Bom unnie said that there is this awesome cake shop just around the vilage and she wanted us to go all together after class."

"Sorry Minkki but I can't today." I said.

"Why?"

"Seunghyun oppa has a soccer game and invited me to watch after class." 

"Is that today?" Minkki asked me.

"Yeah. Next time, I promise..." I said.

"Its okay unnie since its Seunghyun oppa, you can't miss that opportunity." So Minkki and I waited in the canteen for the two unnies.

"Chae-ah!" Bom unnie said to me.

"Unnie, I'm sorry I swear I'll make it up to you guys." I said.

"Don't worry Chae we can do that anytime." Bom unnie said.

"Do you want drinks or something?" I asked them.

"No thanks." They all said in unison.

"Okay... I'll be right back." I went to the beverage section and bought myself a minute maid orange juice.

"Chaerin!" I looked at my left and saw Ji young oppa.

"Ji young oppa."

"Do you have company?" He asked me.

"Yeah, my friends, I'll intoduce you to them." 

"Okay."Then he ws following behind me.

"Minkki ah, unnies this is Ji young oppa." I said.

"Hi,I'm Park Bom." Unnie said.

"I'm Park Sandara, just call me Dara." Dara unnie said

"I'm Minzy, nice to meet you oppa." Minkki said

"Are you two siblings?" Ji young asked and looked at the two unnies.

"No, we just have the same last name." I notice that that Ji young oppa has been looking at Dara unnie, like trying to look for something in her eyes or something like that.

Ring* ring*

"Chaerin ah, your going to watch Seunghyun's game right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said looking at him.

"Can we go together?" He asked me.

"U-uhmm, okay..." I said awkwardly. Then he walked away.

"So that's Ji young." Bom unnie said.

"He is handsome unnie, your sooo, sooo lucky." Minkki said. Then I looked at Dara unnie and she was looking quiet uneasy.

"Are you alright unnie?" I asked her.

"I'm fine. I-I got to go." She said and ran.

"Yah Kwon Ji young!"

"I see you have improved you acting skills?"

"Shut up. What are you doing here?"

"After all these years you still haven't forgiven me???"

"I did! But Chaerin is my best friend and I can never ever let you go out with her."

"I've changed Dara, and why do you even care about my love life?"

"Why do I care?! She is my freaking friend Ji young and I know what type of guy you are, you never take relationships seriously. How can I make sure that Chaerin can trust a guy like you especially that she is still unexperienced in relationships?"

"So you think its my fault? Your the one who stared dating other guys at the same time even when we were still dating, just like a ."

"She isn't even your type Ji young."

"And you think you were?"
_ _ _ _ _
Author's note:
So now Ji young has finally met Bom Minzy and 'Dara'...And Chaerin still haven't answered Ji young. And about chapter 10... I try and make it interesting but don't get you hopes to high you might get unsatisfied, lol