Movies

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 11

I received a text from an unknown number which I just recently found out is Ji young oppa's number. So I texted him.

. . .

Oppa, I'm sorry if I wasn't replying I thought it was a different person.

From: Chaerin

. . . 

It’s okay, so are you available tonight?
From: Ji young oppa

. . .

Yeah... Only the two of us?
From: Chaerin

. . .

Of course ^_^ I pick you up at 7pm...
From: Ji young oppa

. . .


So I have a date with Ji young oppa at 7pm. Ever since valentines he was always there to bring me home and he usually asks me out though sometimes I don't understand the feeling that I have when I'm with him. At first we were still awkward and we started to open up to each other and that makes the awkwardness fade away.
I feel like we are really close. A lot of people actually think that we are already a couple. He did asked me one time if I can be his girlfriend but I never answered him until now but he never mentioned it anymore so it was just like that. 

Do I like him? Now that I thought about it. I never really had that feeling that Seunghyun oppa gives me. I never told Ji young oppa that I like Seunghyun oppa. I just can't tell him... Maybe someday, but not now.

Its almost 7... I think I need to get ready now.

Ding* dong*

"Hello Mrs Lee, is Chearin home?"

"Ohh, yes but who are you young man?"

"My name is Kwon Ji young Mrs Lee." Then I saw Ji young talking with mom at the door.

"Mom, this is Ji young oppa he usually takes me home from school." I suddenly butted in.

"Is this your boyfri-"

"Mom, me and Ji young oppa are going somewhere okay, bye" Then I dragged Ji young outside.

"What's wrong?" Ji young oppa asked me.

"Oppa, you can't just come inside of and talk to my mom." I said.

"So you want me to just wait outside?"

"Well why can't you? I can immediately come down from my room you know." I said.

"Fine. But your mom needs to know who I am now that I always take you home nowadays and we usually go out together." He explained.

"Okay, okay... Can we go now?" I said.

"I thought you'll never mention it." Then we hopped in his motorcycle then mom suddenly came out of the door.

"Don't take too long okay?" Mom said.

"Sure thing Mrs Lee." Ji young oppa said and we started to move.

Mom can be so conservative sometimes. We’re just going to... Now that I mentioned it I still don't know where were going. 


After a few minutes...


"Were here." Ji young oppa parked his motorcycle.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Cinema. What do want to watch?"

"I don't know. Anything would be alright." I said then we bought the tickets already then Ji young oppa suddenly stopped his tracks.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Isn't that Seunghyun?" Ji young oppa said

"Seunghyun oppa?" I asked in shock. Seunghyun oppa is here? 

"Hyung? What are you doing here?"

...Seunghyun's POV...

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" Sh*it! I'm caught, what will I do?

"I'm asking you the same thing." I said awkwardly.

"Huh??? But I just told you yesterday that I'll be taking Chaerin out for a movie today." Now I'm in serious trouble. I gotta think fast of something.

"Today? I thought you two were going tomorrow, hahaha... my bad." I laughed badly.

"But you can join us." Ji young suddenly suggested.

"No thanks, I don't want to interrupt you guys." Then I glanced at Chaerin for a bit and she was looking at me confusingly.

"Hyung don't worry you won't be interrupting anything, right Chaerin?" Ji young said and the both of us looked at Chaerin.

"Y-yeah..." Chaerin said and smiled. Then my heart skipped a beat. But not just the normal *thug* sound it was a deep, big sound *thug* mind me if my explanation ... Do I really like her? But I can't. I just can't...

"Okay... you said that." I said.

"But hyung, one last thing." Then the last thing I knew I was already lining up to buy popcorn and beverages.

"So you asked me to join you guys just to be able to buy you and your snacks?" I asked sarcastically to Ji young.

"Yup. Will be waiting at cinema 4." Then he and Chaerin went off.

So me, Ji young and Chaerin went inside the cinema this is how are seating were. Chaerin in between Ji young and me. This is going to be a long movie. 

"Here." For the past minutes Ji young oppa has done nothing but watching and shoving food to me and Chaerin. Is he trying make me look fat or what?

A few minutes have passed. I think we have already finished half of the movie but then I could feel that Chaerin was starting to feel a little sleepy. And when I was about to ask her.

"Are you okay?" Ji young went ahead of me.

"I'm alright." She said.

"Just tell me if you want to go home okay?" Then he started to watch again. I noticed that Chaerin's eyes keeps on shutting until...

She fell asleep. Then her head was slowly swaying from left to right cause she has nothing to support her head with. I was about to reach my hand for her head to rest on my shoulder but then again...

Ji young went ahead of me. So good bye opportunity, but then I don't have the right to do that especially that I'm with her 'boyfriend' I think, but I know there... you know what. So Chaerin just stayed there. Silently sleeping on Ji young shoulder. 

...End of POV...

I came back to my senses and I realize I was still in the cinemas. I thought I was already home... but I feel something weird with my position. Then until I realize that I was on Ji young oppa's shoulder I suddenly sat straight.

"Your awake..." I heard Ji young oppa's voice.

"D-did I sleep long?" I asked.

"Kinda." He said. Then we all stayed silent. 

Then when the credits have started to show, everybody started standing up from their seats.

"Let's go, we should head home now." Ji young oppa said.

''Okay." I said.

"Hyung, Were heading home now. How about you?" Ji young oppa said to Seunghyun oppa

"Same." Then Me and Ji young oppa went back to the parking lot.

"Goodnight." Seunghyun oppa said.

"Goodnight, thanks for joining us." I said.

"No problem." Then we smiled at each other and went our separate ways.

"Sleepy huh?" Ji young oppa asked.

"Yah..." Then I yawned.

...Next day...

"Chaerin unnie, what will we do this monday?" Minkki said.

"Monday? Ohh its Bom unnie's birthday! It’s a good thing there’s no classes on Monday..." I said.

"We need Dara unnie." Minkki suggested.

"Your right, I'll call her." I said.

"No need unnie." Minnki said and I looked back.

"What are you talking about guys?" Dara said.

"Were thinking of something for Bom unnie's birthday" Minkki said.

"Like a surprise or something?" Dara unnie said.

"Yeah, kinda like that..." I said.

"Well since there is only the four of us I think its okay to spend a bit." Minkki said.

"What about that pastry shop that Bom unnie was always talking about." I suggested.

"I think that's good." Dara unnie said then my phone suddenly rang and it was Han byul unnie's name that was shown in the caller ID

"Hello?"

"Chaerin ah,do you know Daesung?"

"Seunghyun oppa's friend?"

"Yeah, we were planning on surprising him on his birthday."

"When is his birthday?

"Monday, wanna join in?"

"Monday? I don't know..."

"Let me know okay?"

"Sure, bye."

"Bye."

*both hang up*

"Who was that unnie?" Minkki asked.

"Han byul unnie." I said.

"Why did she call?" Dara said.

"She was just asking me to come to a birthday party." I said.

"Wait, I've got an idea. What about inviting them to Bom's surprise birthday." Dara suggested

"Who's "them"?" Minkki asked.

"You mean Han byul unnie, Seunghyun oppa and Ji young oppa?" I asked.

"Ohh right he will be there..." Dara said in a soft voice almost like a whisper.

"What?" I asked Dara.

"O-oh... n-nothing... Let's forget about what I just said okay? That was a stupid idea." Dara unnie said.

"But I think that's a good idea." Minkki said.

"I said just forget about it okay?" Dara unnie's voice suddenly became serious.

"Unnie, is something bothering you? I've noticed that ever since I introduced you guys to Ji young oppa you've been acting strange." I said to her straight forwardly. She wasn't responding and trying to avoid eye contacting with me.

"Just..."

"Just, what?" I said sounding concerned already.

"I'm sorry." And with that she walked out.

"U-unnie!" I said and Minzy and I just stared at her walking away. We've known Dara for the past years and I know the only thing that can help her is to leave her alone to let her have so time to think.

So me and Minkki and I just sat there waiting for nothing.

"Unnie, I think now is not a good time to be talkng about Bom unnie's birthday." Minkki said.

"I think so too." I said.

"Bye, I still need to do my homework." Then Minkki also left and that leaves me there sitting by myself.

"Miss, will you be ordering something?" The waitress in the cafe asked me.

"Nope." I said.

"I'm sorry miss but we only let our customers to sit inside." The waitress said.

"Ohh I'm sorry, I'll be leaving." And just I was just about to stand from my chair I heard...

"Don’t worry she’s with me." A deep, husky voice echoed in my ears.

"Seunghyun oppa?" Can someone tell me why I always see Seunghyun oppa when I least expect to see him?

"I saw you from the window outside and thought I accompany you, you kinda looked lonely...." He said.

"By the way Han byul unnie just called me an hour ago about something." I said.

"Daesung’s birthday?" He asked.

"Yah... about that-"

"I was the one who told Han byul to let you know." He cut me off.

"Really?... well about that I’m not sure if I will be able to come, I have other plans." I said.

"It’s okay if you don’t want too, I’m not forcing you anyway." He sounded a bit... disappointed???

"It’s not like I don’t want to but I have other plans, but I’ll try." I said.

"Okay... Do want something?" He asked me.

"Anything would be fine."

"Waitress! Two americano please." Seunghyun oppa said.

"So how are you these days?" I said.

"I’m alright, I don’t get the chance to talk to you these days since Ji young came." Every time he talks I always get chills and my heart beats so fast and I could feel like he can already hear the thumping sound.

"I guess you’re right." I said.

"What do you think of him?" He asked.

"He’s kind, he’s always there to pick me up or take me back home and he is sweet." I said.

"So your kind used to it huh? The whole ‘thing’." He said.

"Thing?" I asked in total confused mode.

"Forget about it." Then the waitress came with the two cups of Americano. Seunghyun oppa checked his phone and looked like he was reading a text message.

"Uhm, Chaerin ah..." He said hesitating a bit. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Han byul just texted me and asked to help her about Daesung’s birthday thing and I was wondering if it’s okay if I can go ahead but you come with me if you want." Seunghyun oppa said. 

Come with him? Now this is really Seunghyun oppa’s favour not Ji young oppa I want to go but at the same time I couldn’t. If I go now it will be the same that I will go to Daesung oppa’s birthday on monday. I can’t ditch Bom unnie’s birthday... she might get mad at me.. So in other words this is what randomly came out of my mouth in nervousness...

"I can’t right now but I promise that I’ll come on Monday." 

Sh*it... I can’t believe I just said that!!! Can’t I take that back!?! Gosh I’m such in big trouble!!! But I can still come at both parties right? I hope the time is different! I’ll just tell Minkki what time it will be so it won’t overlap Daesung oppa’s party... But how can I know that time? Right, with Han byul unnie... Simple. Relax Chaerin... realx. You can figure this out somehow. I hope...

"Great. So see you on Monday then." And Seunghyun oppa left with his americano.

...fu*ck!...