Its not a date

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 8

Who is this Ji young guy I thought… I skipped lunch with the girls and went upstairs. Somehow I felt the urged to find out this Ji young guy. Every step took me closer and closer to the third floor and when I realize that I’m already on the third floor though there was no sign of any guy up here. Then I heard footsteps going upstairs.

I looked at the direction of where I can hear the noise. There was a guy going upstairs but I didn’t see his face.

I looked at the letter on last time and repeated what’s written on it. Then I realize that his footsteps are coming nearer and nearer, maybe it’s that Ji young guy.

“Seunghyun oppa? Why are you here?” I was shocked on why I saw him. Shouldn’t it be Ji young?

”W-well about t-that… you s-see…” I looked at him widen eyes. I didn’t get on what his saying.

”Hyung!” Someone said coming from my back. I turned around to look at him and I saw… I had a feeling he was Ji young. His is a little shorter than Seunghyun and little thinner but he is also good looking. If you would ask my first impression on him, it would probably be a playboy?? He looks like the type B person.

”Chaerin-ah this is Ji young, he is my childhood friend.”Seunghyun said looking back and forth to me and Ji young.

”O-ohh n-nice to m-meet you.” I said and bowed to Ji young.

”No need to be formal Chaerin.” He smiled at me.

”Hyung, I can take it from here.” Ji young told Seunghyun oppa.

”Well I-I’ll leave you two then.” Seunghyun oppa smiled at me one last time and patted Ji young’s shoulder then walked away.

”So... Wanna grab lunch?” He asked me and smiled widely.

”O-okay...” I said awkwardly, I gotta say it was really awkward between us now that Seunghyun oppa is not here.

”Where do you wanna eat?”

”Anywhere is fine.” I said and chuckled a bit. So we headed down stairs and I was still holding that one rose and the small note attached to it.

“Wait for sec.” He told me as soon as we have arrived at the parking lot. Then after waiting for a few seconds I heard a sound of a motor from a motorcycle.

”Put this on.” He handed me a helmet and I did put it on then I started walking forward.

”Woah! Where are you going?” He stopped his bike in front me and it startled me.

”Don’t worry about me getting lost, I’ll be following you behind.” I said, wow talk about saying it without stuttering.

”Firstly, I don’t let my company walk especially girls and secondly, I never let them walk while wearing a helmet which is actually meant for people who WILL ride the motorcycle.” He actually emphasise the word WILL! But yeah that was stupid wearing a helmet when you will just walk on the side walk, lol.

”Hop on!” So I hopped on and hold on to his shoulders then he released my grip and wrapped it around his waist.

”Hold on tight okay!” Then we flew away. I seriously thought that I was on a roller coaster except the fact that we are going up and down. Of course I didn’t forget the fact that I’m still running away from school just to go lunch with Ji young. Though this may sound embarrassing but it my first time riding a motorcycle and what more is that Ji young is actually the first person I’ve ridden with!

”Chaerin ah, Were here.” We entered a steamed chicken-specialized restaurant. Well it’s good to find out he has the same favoured food as mine^_^.

”Order whatever you like, it’s my treat.” He told me and smiled widely again. His smile is totally different from Seunghyun oppa. He looks like the cute boy next door type, especially when he smiles he looks so cute. But in Seunghyun oppa’s case he is more of the matured, y, handsome guy. Kekeke, I think I should stop fangirl-ing right now.

A waitress went to our table asked our order.

”I’ll have the steamed chicken stew.” I said to the waitress and putted down the menu and found a pair of eyes looking at me.

“I think this is a good opportunity to know each other.” He looked at me deeply in my eyes.

”So... u-um J-Ji young sshi---” He suddenly cut me off.

”I prefer oppa better.” He said showing his amazingly cute smile. I’m not being exaggerate here I’m just saying the truth and it’s not everyday that some unknown cute and good looking guy will ask you out for lunch during school hours but hey they are also taking their lunch so it’s only fair.

”U-um... o-okay, so Ji young oppa.” So now I’m back my stuttering self. ”How come I’ve never seen you with Seunghyun oppa at school?” I asked.

”It’s because I just recently transferred at YG high.”

”Ohh... What school did you transfer from?”

”It’s just a small school from my province.” He said.

”How about you? Since when have know my hyung?” Hyung? I bet his talking about Seunghyun oppa.

”Well... I guess starting from the first day of classes?” Then I remember our very first unusual meeting then I felt a small smile formed on my lips. Good thing Ji young oppa didn’t seem to notice.

”How about you guys?” It was my turn to ask him about him and Seunghyun oppa. It’s funny how he is our topic.

”I’ve known him since we were 6 years old.” He said then our food came and we started to eat it.

”You do know that school still hasn’t finished.” I suddenly changed the topic when I remembered school again.

”I know that. But since you’re smart I think you can handle it.” He said in an un-joking manner.

“What???” Then I laughed my booty off like it’s the funniest thing in the whole world. Me? Smart? Smart my booty!! I still don’t even memorize the multiplication table and I’m already God damn high school!

”Why are you laughing?” Laughing? Why would I be laughing? But he is right, I’m improving these days though a lot of people still thinks that I’m the stupid one but at least the elementary kids thinks I’m smarty than them so big success right?

”You see... I’m very much far from a smarty pants. Probably the total opposite?” I said the he chuckled.

”You’re funny you know.” Then I laughed with him.

”What time is it?” I remember I also asked this to Seunghyun oppa the first time we met.

”12:38, why?”

”12:38?! Next class starts at 12:30!” I said panicking. It was the first time I have ever been in this kind of situation but it feels good escaping from school in between classes.

”Chill... Is it your first time skipping class?”

”Even thought I hate studying I never had the idea of skipping classes.” I said in a matter fact.

”Okay since you’re going bonkers I think it’s better to return you to school.” Ji young said.

”B-bonkers? FYI I don't go bonkers and I'm not the only who needs to return to school.”

"FYI I don't need to be in school until the end of the first semester." He said coming nearer and nearer to my face. Just for you to imagine our face are like inches away. I can already feel his breathing and I bet he can also feel mine.

"J-just get me to school p-please." I looked to my side while breathing hard as I push myself away from him.

"But don't blame me if I go high speed, you do need to get there fast." Then he led me to his bike again and then again we flew away. I was already praying to almighty for my dear life cause I feel like we would be rolling and tumbling on the road.

"Were almost there." He said and I can already see the parking lot for YG high and as expected all of the students are inside their classrooms.

"Thanks for the ride and the lunch." I said while smiling to him.

"Thanks for allowing me to do so, now hurry up before you'll be late." He said in a joking manner.

"I am already late *laughs*." Then I went to my classroom then I felt someone holding my wrist.

"C-chaerin ah, can I pick you up after class?" He said nervously anticipating on my answer.

"U-uhmm... o-okay." Ohh sh*it why did I say that?!

"Okay, see you later!" But I saw happiness in his face so, and its embarrassing taking back my answer. I smiled at him one last time and went on to my class.

. . . . . .

"Chae-ah where have you been?" Dara unnie asked me.

"I'll tell you later." I said. Good thing our teacher is just a sub so more so ever he won't realize that I just arrived.

Remember that I was supposed give my valentines present to Seunghyun oppa tomorrow? I changed my mind. I thought of giving it to him later after school. So yeah in the end I did look like a desperate fangirl. But the thing is Ji young suddenly asked me to go out with him after class. Well not exactly go out as in date just go out like only taking me home I think... if you know what I mean. Looks like I won't be able to give it to him today. And I do not want to come at his mom’s convenience store and give it him late at night, that even makes me more desperate and talk about creepy!

RING~~ RING~~

"Chae-ah, spill it out." Dara unnie said as soon as the bell rang.

"Let me explain when we are all together so that I can explain it at the same time to all of you." I said.

"Okay, Your house then?" Dara unnie asked. Sh*it how can I explain about Ji young oppa's offer earlier.

"Well... actually, I can't." I said

"Tell me, that Ji young guy asked you out right?" How in the world did she find out???

"H-how did you know?" I said out of curiosity.

"Well it’s just a guess but I'm shocked that it was actually true." Dara unnie said.

"But just so you know we are not dating he just asked me for a ride home." I said in a matter of fact.

"Before anything else, please tell me that this Ji young guy is trustworthy."

"Unnie?! We are not even dating yet and don't worry, I'll make sure that I'll introduce him to you guys BEFORE anything else or whatever you call." I said.

"Fine. I'll let the other two know now go, your date is waiting for you." Dara unnie said.

"It’s not a date!" I said while making my way to the parking lot.

“Well it sounds like one to me!” Dara unnie said

"Chaerin!" Someone called me from behind.

"Seunghyun oppa." I said with all smiles, kekeke.

"So how did it go?" He asked. I think his talking about my lunch with Ji young oppa.

"It was alright." I said, Now that you mentioned it, it’s also pretty awkward between us.

"Do you have anything to do after school?" Wait... Choi Seunghyun asking me if I have any plans after class? Of course non- well actually there is so, but I can just tell Ji young oppa that I had other plans??? He might understand. Oh my gosh is this true?! He may not be the one who gave me that rose with a note but damn baby! A date is way much more better than a valentines gift!

"Plans? Of course none!" I said with all smiles. I may look like an idiot when I said that but I don't care anymore!

"Well that's great Ji young said if you wanted to hang out with him after classes." *Dj disc scratching sound*

I was just fooled by my mind awhile ago and now it’s going twice!!! Figures, why in the world would Choi Seunghyun ask me out???

"But he already asked me that awhile ago." I said.

"He did?" Seunghyun oppa said.

"Well his waiting for you outside, I'll catch up with you guys for a while." He said then went his way out looking for someone. Catch up? You mean he will be joining us? Great, this is just great I think I’ll be the first one in school to be able to hang out with the two school kingka’s.

I took out my phone and called mom.

"Mom?"

"Yes darling?"

"I'll be coming home late."

"Okay, just not too late."

"Thanks mom!" Then I hanged up.

"Ready to go?" Ji young oppa asked me.

"Seunghyun oppa said he'll be joining us?"

"Yeah, Han byul is coming to. You do know her right?" Ji young oppa asked me.

"Yup." It’s good to hear that I'm not the only girl cause it would be so awkward being with two popular, handsome, hot and CAN be cute guys...^_^

_ _ _ _ _
Author's note:
Okay so nothing still has happened until now. There will be a lot of things going to happen next chapter.
-Ji young meeting with the girls and being the new school kingka.
-Who would Chaerin choose? Ji young or Seunghyun OR Junho who suddenly came to the picture...