Stuck with you?

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

 

Chapter 30

I woke up and the sun was blazing I couldn’t see anything. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the surroundings. I felt the ground and… sand? I took a better look and- Holy sh*it.

I’m in a deserted island?!

I looked around and I saw the plane well-broken. This isn’t a dream again right? No… this is real. What in the world happened? Flashbacks began to rewind in my head. Seunghyun oppa…

I saw a trail of something red. Blood?! I followed it and saw Seunghyun oppa flat on the ground. I sprinted towards him.

"Oppa!" I shake him and lightly slapping his face.

"Wake up. Please wake up!" I kept on shaking him. I felt a drip of something wet rolling down my face.

"Don’t leave me. Please Choi Seunghyun! Wake up!" I was sobbing hard.

"Wake up for me." I said in a whisper losing hope that he’ll wake up.

I closed my eyes and wept.

Seunghyun’s POV

I didn’t know why I did that but it doesn’t matter. What matters is that despite who much of a jerk I am she forgave me.

The following events were dreadful and unexpected. Well it was a little dark when I can out. It was raining hard and the thunders were so loud. A lightning struck the right wing. It was traumatic and I was scared as hell. I thought that is might be the end of me. I held on to Chaerin so tight and everything was black.

. . . . . .

I felt someone shaking me. If I see my manager first thing in the morning it just ruins my day! I felt it stopped and as if someone is crying. I opened my eyes but I can’t see anything because the sun was too bright.

"Oppa?!" I heard a very familiar voice but I still can’t think straight.

I tried opening my eyes.

"Chaerin? Is that you?" I asked. I don’t recognize the voice much but I felt that it was her beside me. 

"Oppa!" She hugged me tight.

"Ack. Not to tight." I said in pain. I finally saw her. Her hair was a mess. Her make up smudged maybe because of crying and she looked dirty but somehow she still looked gorgeous.

"Oppa I thought I’d lose you!" She continued crying.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked. I am not getting a good feeling from this place.

"I have no idea where on earth we are." That made me more nervous. What’s worse is that we’re in Hawaii, not in Korean and this is the first time we’ve been here!

I stood up and felt something painful and wet.

"Oppa you’re bleeding!" Chaerin shouted and I saw my wound. I sat back again and took a better look at it. It was big.

"Check if there's an aid kit in the plane." I said calmly for her to stay calm. 

"There isn't."

". Is there anything else?" I stated to panic too

We just stared at each other full of fear. Then she suddenly took of her shirt.

"Woah hold on. What are you doing?" Good thing she had a tank top inside.

"This is the only thing I can think of." With her shirt she wrapped it tightly around my wound.

"I hope this will do. Just to stop the bleeding." She said.

Then again we just looked at each. Not uttering a single sound.

"The plane is well-destroyed. But its looks good for a place to sleep." Chaerin said.

"Wait a minute. Have you seen the pilot?" Is the pilot dead? Drowned? Eaten by an unknown wild animal?

"No... I haven't?!" Chaerin said getting scared as ever.

"Or...." I tried to stand up but failed miserably. "Ack."

"Don't move yet. Let it rest if you want it to heal fast. What is it anyway?" She asked 

"Check it there is an emergency inflatable rubber boat inside the plane." If it’s not there...

"It's not here!" Damn it!

"The rubber boat. Maybe he must have used it and saved himself!" Chaerin said.

"I don't think he can sail all the way back with just using a rubber boat." I said.

"Then where the hell can he be now?" She said panicking again.

"I don't know... But if I were you I wouldn't worry about him too much." I said.

"I'm sorry." Chaerin's voiced cracked a little.

"This is all my fault. If I didn't walked off you wouldn't have followed me to the plane and be here right now." She said. I didn't know how to react.

"Don't blame this like it’s your fault. If I wasn't joking around none of this would have happened." I can't let her think this is her fault even to the slightest.

"...And I was the one who followed you and went inside the plane on my own will. So don't blame yourself." I did my best convincing her and I think she took it.

"So... What now? Any tips for stranded on a deserted island 101?" Chaerin said.

"Unfortunately this is also my first time getting stranded on a place that I don't know so sadly I don't know any."

Chaerin just sighed deeply.

"I can't believe this is happening. What if we never get back?!" 

"Chaerin I thing its best to keep positive in this kind of situation."

"Keep positive? There's nothing good to think about right now! Why won't you wake up Seunghyun?!"

"I am trying my very best to stay calm for you! Imagine me going insane right now, what more would it be for you?" 

There was nothing but thick air above us and exchanging death glares. 

I stood up despite my injured foot. But she didn't seem to react that I'm moving. I looked for something useful inside the plane. Flare! That's it!

"Chaerin!" I shouted and came to me.

"This can save us." I showed her the flare.

"A gun?" She asked clueless.

"Wha- no! No, this is a flare! It’s like a firework when you shoot it to the air."

"Oh. Okay.... At least we got something progressive."

"Let's face it. I don't think we'll get home today." I said straight forwardly.

She just nodded.

"If we're going to stay here for the night we need to find food, water and wood if we want to keep ourselves alive."

"Where in the hell are we going to find those? We're not going into the woods! We don't even know the place."

"We move now until the sun is still up. We won't be able to do anything went its dark. And we don't even know what time it is."

"Okay. But let's make this quick, and don't go too far. The worst thing that could happen is getting lost."

I have no idea of want to do but based from what I see on movies the first thing they find is food, water and wood for the bonfire. I just hope it’s true.

We don't know the place at all so in case we get lost we marked all the trees at we were passing. We just kept going forward and heard water streaming. 

"Is that water I'm hearing? Or am I just hearing things?" Chaerin asked.

"I think it is." Finally I saw a real smile from her.

"Do you think we'll be able to catch fish?" She asked.

"I hope we can. It will be dangerous if we try to eat other stuff. I've tried catching fish before in Daesung’s show, family outing. It wasn't easy I can say." I said and she chuckled lightly.

"Yeah I think I watched that episode." She laughed.

"I looked stupid right?" I started laughing with her.

"Not at all! Actually you looked adorable." I immediately turned my head to her. She called me adorable? Chaerin just called me adorable…

"Adorably stupid." She continued.

"Now that's the Chaerin I know." We laughed, though it did make me a little sad when she took it back.

For a second there I forgot everything. It’s amazing how just merely laughing and joking around with her makes me forget I'm here stranded.

"Oppa! Look at it it’s beautiful." We reached the falls and the view all the way to the river was breath taking.

While we dipped into the water.

"AHHHH!!!!"

"Wh-what's wrong?!" I panicked.

"O-oppa. There's s-something moving in my shorts." She said not moving a muscle almost in the urge of crying.

"Do you kno-"

"Just get it! No no no don't get it... Oh its moving! Ju-just get it!" 

"Stop shouting!" Without hesitation I ducked my hand inside of her shorts and took out the...

"Holy sh*it snake!" I threw it as far as I can.

I think I felt her . Well she asked for it! W-well she didn't ask for me to touch it but it can't be helped. The snake could have cost her life!

"Th-thanks... I think." 

"I'm sorry Chaerin. You know I would do anything like that."

"It’s okay. Actually no, it’s not okay but let's just... Let's just forget it." She showed a weak smile.

Awkwardness filled the air.

"So... Let's catch a fish then." Chaerin said.

We went near the river and saw a few fishes. It was really hard to catch even one since the water was running and if we lose our balance we might get washed away by the strong waters.

Before coming here I found something handy inside the plane. A plastic jug in case we find fresh water. Rope for emergencies and a flare.

"Oppa, I don't think we’re doing anything progressive. Why don't we think of something else?"

"I know." I tied the rope around my waist and tied the other end to a tree. "Hold this one and if caught one pull me back quickly. Get it?"

"Yeah, yeah. I-I get it... And if this doesn't work?"

"This will work." I need to get one. Or two... Or maybe three would be good.

This is more than my 20th try... If this doesn't work we won't be eating anything for the day. There's another wave of fishes coming. Wait for it and grab it tightly…

"Yes! Chaerin pull me back!" 

"You got one!" 

"That's one down." I just got one and my body is aching badly.

"You don't have to go back. This is fine or take a rest at least." Chaerin insisted.

"No. We have to hurry." I went back into the water. Thank god it wasn't cold or else we really wouldn't get anything to eat. Getting two more wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Chaerin pulled me back to land again and I dropped dead. My body is killing me!

"You’re freezing cold!" She touched my skin.

"It’s just the water."


"Take off your shirt." I tuned my head to her quickly.

"What?! No!"

"You'll get sick if you don't and you'll get dry of you just lay down. The heat will dry you up and so your shirt can dry up too."

"I'm fine." Still convincing her.

"Stop being such a child Choi Seunghyun! Take it off now!" She shouted like my mother.

"Okay... You’re acting like my mother." I don't take off my clothes in front of anyone. As in anyone! But it seems that I always get stuck in a situation where she sees me undressed. Well she's right I might get sick and that is last thing I want so I have no choice but to follow her.

"I think it’s better if you take a rest first. Let me gather the wood." 

"No!" I stood up immediately. "It would be dangerous if you go by yourself."

"Don't worry I won't go too far. And I wanna make myself useful." She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Okay, okay. Fine but be very, very, very careful." I watch her as her silhouette gets smaller and smaller.

. . . . . .

I opened my eyes and felt heavy... I fell asleep? I tried looking around but my vision is all blurred. I saw figure a little far from me. It was a person standing by the falls, I didn't know what it was doing. I think it was taking of its clothes and saw it going down to the water. 

I didn't know what came over but something inside me was telling me to come towards it. My vision was blurred and I was walking like a drunken man. I was walking towards by the falls and I tripped into something and my body just splashed and into the cold water. 

Now I'm awake. Wide awake. 

"AHHHH!!!!"

I looked back and I saw Chaerin sitting with her back against a big rock, covering her body. Even if her body is in the flowing water it was still so clear that you could see her perfect curves. 

She just looked at me with wide shocked and embarrassed eyes. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" I said. I can't help it looking at her up and down.

"Can at least stop staring?!" She said as she tried to cover herself more with just using two arms. 

"I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to." What was I thinking of course I meant that!
 

I looked to another direction and made sure I’ll look at one thing, anything other than that, until I can still control myself.

"What are you doing anyway?" I finally talked after that awkwardness.

"Well unlike you catching fish at the water you didn’t get dirty and sweaty. I had to go back and forth since I can’t carry to many sticks. I got really sweaty and muddy and I think I got ant bites. Hopefully its only ants..."

"You got bites? Let me see-" I was about to turn around then I realize. "Maybe after you get your clothes on…"


"Anyways… I really wanted to wash up, luckily when I came back I saw you sleeping and I thought you would be asleep for a while so… and then you suddenly woke up and then this happened. You do realize you just soaked yourself again."

 
"Yeah I figured that…"

 

Silence took over again.


"I think my clothes are dry already. Can you do me a favour?" She asked.


"Anything."


"Can you close your eyes while I go change?"


"S-sure."


"Can you turn around and close your eyes? Promise you won’t peak?"


"Of course. I’m not that kind of guy…" I felt she left the water and heard her running. Don’t turn around. Choi Seunghyun. No matter what don’t turn around. Your life depends on it.

 

After 30 minutes… It’s been awhile so I guess she’s finished?


"Chaerin are you done?" I shouted to make sure she heard me. I was still looking at the other direction and closing my eyes tightly.


She wasn’t answering.

"Chaerin! Are you done?" This time I shouted louder. If she won’t answer this time I’ll turn around.
 

"Chaerin?!" I shouted again. Still no answer. Okay I’m turning around. To make sure I peeked a little while I was turning around.

She’s not there. I looked around and she’s gone. Her clothes on the ground were gone so it’s obvious that she has changed already. My heart beat raced faster than ever. Where in the world is she? I don’t think shouting right now will help. I was trying my best to hear small sounds but the water falls was too loud. I went out of the water and wore my shirt.

I have no choice but to look for her. I kept walking forward and heard something. There was something hiding behind a tree and I’m sure what it was since it’s a little dark because of the tall trees, but I think it wasn’t Chaerin. An animal? I picked up a wood beside for defence. Should I go for it? Beads of sweat were slowing drawing sweat lines on my face and my hands were sweating to. Without thinking I jumped in front of it and was about to-

"AHHH!" In the second time around I saw Chaerin in her underwear about to slip in her shorts.


"God Seunghyun! Didn’t I tell you to turn around and close your eyes back there in the falls?!?! You promised me!" She immediately slipped in her shorts and shirt. 


"Why do you change so slowly? I was sitting there for almost 30 minutes!"


"30 minutes?! For your information it hasn’t even been 15 minutes! What’s wrong with you?"


"I don’t know! It seems like you were talking a long time and I got worried and-"


"Stop being paranoid it just makes things worse." She walked away.
 

"Wait where are you going?!" She looked back. "What about the sticks?" She went back and got half of it, not uttering a single word and remained expressionless.

I took the other half of it and followed her. We both remained silent. I couldn’t even think straight. I needed to repent on my faults but this is probably the worst place to do that. What could get worse than getting stranded on a deserted island is getting stuck with someone who totally hates you right now.

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note:

Happy 30th chapter to me! LOL. Do you like the idea of trapping CL and TOP on a deserted island? Harharhar! And TOP seeing CL’s curvy body twice in one day? And CL who’s the only girl who can make TOP take off his shirt! (Except for his mother). Will things get worse or will this experience show their real feelings and emotions? See how fate plays with their lives and expect the unexpected! Comment and vote my fanfic please! Your small efforts are well appreciated!