Your not orange anymore

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 4

Second step, Does your man receive a lot of love letters or gifts from other girls? If that is so this can be a good help to you! Get all of the presents that he receives then only leave yours and Make sure you won’t get caught!

”That’s insane Minkki! I am so not trying that.”

”If you don’t wanna do that then I’ll do it unnie!”

”Really? You can handle that?”

”Well I’m not so sure with that b-but I’ll try.”



...At school Dismissal...

”There’s his motorcycle. Wow that’s a lot of presents even though it’s not valentines.” I do know that a lot of girls are drooling for Seunghyun-oppa and I bet they feel the same way the way I feel for him but I just gotta do this, just for this one time only.

”Let’s hurry up before the ring bells.” Dara suggested.
Me, Minkki and Bom-unnie got his presents and left mine while Dara watches if there are people looking. ”Is that all Chae-ah?”

”Yup, now let’s go before someone sees us.”

”Unnie that was easy! I told you I can handle it but I didn’t know it would be this many I almost can’t see a thing.” We were all
laughing because of our success and I took a gift from Minkki’s arms and read the letter attached to it.

Dear Seunghyun oppa,

You may not know me and you may think that I’m just one of your fan girls but through this letter is the only way I can confess
to you because I’m too embarrassed to face you. I like you...


When I read to letter I felt like I was the one who wrote the it, I kinda feel ashamed of myself trying to crush peoples hard
work just because of my not-so-stupid-intention.

”Unnie I bet your Seunghyun will love your present because that’s the only present he receiv—ouch!”

O.M.G

Seunghyun bumped at Minnki and I think he even heard our conversation. I don’t know what to do, WHAT DO I DO!! I
just stared at him like an idiot I was supposed to do something but my feet just moved and until I realized I was already
running out of there while I can see in the corner of my eye that Bom and Dara unnie are following me leaving Minnki there to
explain.

”U-um please excuse me!” Minkki bowed and started to catch up with us.





...At Chaerin’s house...

*panting* ”I can’t believe that just happened! I thought everything was going perfect until that had to happen.”

”Whatever we do in that book is always a fail Chae-ah...”

”Lets just talk about this tomorrow, I don’t feel so good.”





...At Seunghyun’s house...

” Hyung who’s that from...” Daesung teased Seunghyun.

”The chocolate? ...Chaerin.” Seunhyun said in a soft voice almost like a whisper

”Chaerin? Well from the sound of her name I bet she’s cute? Beautiful? y? or... ”

”Just leave it in the table.”

”Why? Aren’t you gonna eating it? If you’re not eating then I will.”

”Then eat it!” Seunghyun said in an unsure tone while Daesung was already opening it.

”Don’t open it! Its mine!” Seunghyun immediately grab the chocolate from Daesung and put it in the refrigerator.

”Fine its yours then, it’s not like I’m really going to eat it!”






...Next morning...

The school principal called for an important meeting in the gym with all the high school students from first to fourth year.

”Dear Students of YG HIGH since that the first semester is almost finished we would like to do a program that has never been
done here in the school. You can only join one club. There are 30 clubs in all namely...”

”Chae-ah which club are you joining?”

”Let’s join the dance club unnie”

”So with that we hope you will participate in this program. We would like you to line up in the club in you wish to join. Thank you
and good bye.

Me and the girls lined up for the dancing club and saw Suzy and her midget friend Min.

”Hey Chaerin, I see you also have a crush in MY Seunghyun oppa.”

”Tsk.” I said then smirked. ”How can you even say he is yours when he has absolutely have nothing to do with you!”

”And you think you do?”

”Oh yeah BTW your acting really .”

”What did you sa-”

“Hey Chaerin.”

”Seunghyun oppa!” I said suddenly became happy. I guess TOO happy.

”You’re not orange anymore... I was supposed to tell you that yesterday but then you ran away.”

”Is that so? Sorry...”

”You don’t have to be sor-”

”Oppa my mom asked me who drove me home last time and she told me that she wanted to meet you after school!” I looked at
her totally thick faced, this mean-spirited lady!

”I don’t think I can do that Suzy, just tell her I only wanted to help.” And Seunghyun waved to me then went to his friend.

”See that Suzy, he completely isn’t interested in you!”

”Why you!” She pulled my hair and I started pushing her away from me and we created a riot inside the campus.

”Stop it! If you girls don’t behave its better if you’ll just join a different club. Except for Suzy and Min.” Ms. Lee shouted at us then I saw Suzy and Min smirked at us.

And with that we are not included in the dance club and even humiliated myself in front of a lot of students and I mean a lot but I
was still happy and giggly inside (kekeke Seunghyun totally ditched her!)

“Chearin-ah would you like to join my club? I can also let your friends join.”

”U-um Ms. Kim what exactly is your club?”

”Acting club. We’re going to make a play production Snow white and it’s in English and you are the only one who’s good at
English”

”Well I’m not sure...”

“Please accept my offer Chaerin your perfect for Snow white! White skin, short hair, tall... you’re perfect!”

“I’ll think about it...”

”What do you mean Chae-ah! This is a good opportunity to be known!” Bom suggested

”Okay then, please take care of me!”

......

”Students we have found our Snow white!”

All of the other students clapped their hands happily. ”Thank you! Please take care of me.” I gave a 90 degree bow.

I looked at the students that were working hard on the props, lights and other things. I saw someone taking pictures whose
figure is like Seunghyun’s but I thought that it is impossible for Seunghyun oppa to be in this club. Then he turned around and it was Seunghyun! I suddenly felt so nervous yet happy? I just can’t believe he is here.

”Ms. Kim, is that guy also a part of this club?” I said as I pointed to Seunhyun.

”No, he usually takes pictures in schools activities like this.”

”Ohh~~”

”Why? Do you like him?”

“N-n-no! I’m just asking.”

”Okay. Seunghyun!”

”Shh!!! Don’t tell him” It was the first time I have ever covered a teachers mouth. Seunghyun oppa was already coming closer
towards us. I can already feel the girls already getting giggly.

”Yes Ms. Kim?”

”Do you know anyone who can help us with Chaerin’s outfit and makeup?”

”WHAT?!” Me and Seunghyun oppa said in the same time.

”I don’t know... I’ll try... I guess???”

”Well that’s great. Tell me if you have found one Seungnyun-sshi.”





...After lunch (Back at the set)...

”Ms. Kim, I brought my friend with me.” Seunghyun said with a girl beside him and she is tall and beautiful. Maybe she is
Seunghyun’s girlfriend?

”Good afternoon Ms. Kim, she is friend.”

"Is it alright for you to help Chaerin here?"

"Of course!" She said

”So Seunghyun, were is Chaerin?”

”The one in glasses.”

The one in glasses? That’s how he describes me? I’m disappointed.

”Hi Chaerin my name is Park Han Byul.”

”Nice meeting me you.” I said then bowed my head a little.

”Seunghyun told me that you need a makeup artist?”

“Well that was not really MY idea Ms. Kim told that It would be better if looked better? On stage? You don’t have to, really.”

”Don’t worry I wanted to help you anyway since Seunghyun forced me to.”

”Forced?”

”Yup, he told me if I don’t make you look better he is going to kill me.”

”Is he your boyfriend?”

“BOYFRIEND?! What makes you think that? I’m just an old friend of his.”

We have been chatting for about 4 min and my makeover was done.

”All done! Look in the mirror.”

”Holy shizz! Thanks.” I looked at myself in the reflection and somehow I looked GLOWING?

”No problem. Hey Seunghyun! Don’t you think she's fit for Snow white?” Han Byul unnie asked Seunghyun in a proudly way.

”Yah, Snow white with braces.”

There was an awkward silence. My smile suddenly became the opposite. I was taken back by his answer. I thought to myself
with braces”? Doesn’t he like girls with braces? Maybe I should remove it after class? Then Ms. Kim broke the silence.

“Okay… We will start practicing then!”





…At Mr. Park’s clinic…

”Mr. Park please remove my braces!!” I shouted as I banged at his door

”Chaerin? Isn’t your schedule next month?”

”Mr. Park, can you remove my braces now?”

”Does your mother already know this?”

”Not yet…”

”I’m sorry Chaerin but I can’t remove your braces without your mothers approval.”

”Please Mr. Park this is the first and last time I’ll be asking you a favour so please remove it.” I pleaded and bowed 90 degree.

“Okay but this one time only.”

”Thank you so much!”

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note:
You maybe confused again why is the first semester almost finished even though it just started? I didn't mention the classes and the exams. Just try to imagine that they have been doing that all these times.

Did I disappoint you? It’s not much of an interaction here with Skytempo but I hope you liked it. I having a little trouble in
making the story. Do you have any suggestions? Just let me know. Like a scene that you what me to include? I hope you will help me!