I have him now

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

 

CHAPTER 31

We came back just in time it got dark. I started creating the bonfire. It was my first time doing one, as I see in movies they just rub two sticks together. It was a little windy so it makes everything much harder. After “those” incidents Chaerin and I haven’t talked since then. I realize this is the first time I get to be with her the whole day, just the two of us and trust me it wasn’t something good to remember.  It may be the worst day for her but I’m not saying it’s the worst day for me. I’m a guy anyways, boys will be boys. I still see no fire or even a small smoke. I threw the stick in defeat.

After a while the wind wasn't as strong and miraculously I created a small fire after 2 hours I think. It keeps on getting smaller if I leave it even for a second.

"You have to blow it." Chaerin finally spoke.

"Blow it? If I blew it the fire will go out." 

"I'll show you but keep rubbing." I keep rubbing the sticks and she slowly blew the fire. She was right it got bigger and bigger.

"How did you know that?" I asked her after the fire got stable.

"Chemistry lab." She showed a smile after a long day of coldness.

"Who remembers that ?" I said laughing and she laughed with it.

Silence came after that again.

"Why is it so cold?" She hugged herself.

"Come here. The heat it better here." I patted the space beside me and she motioned to seat there.

"We need to go back there again tomorrow and most likely do that again." She shot cold death glares at me.

"No! No! I didn't mean 'that' that... I mean the food and the water and the wood and... Whatever." 

"You know it’s actually funny because I've never shown my body to anyone and you saw it twice and I saw yours twice." She looked at me shooting death glares at me again.

"Sorry. I didn't know why I even said that..." Smooth move Seunghyun! Why am I such a jerk?

"Thrice actually." She said not changing her expression and her voice sounded ice cold.

"Oh... Right." I said uneasy.

We stayed quiet for 10 minutes until I heard soft sobs.

"Ch-Chaerin? Are you c-crying?" I looked at her face looking down.

Her sobs grew louder and louder.

"Chaerin." I patted her shoulder to comfort her. “Tell me what's wrong. Please?" I waited for her to answer.

*Sniffs "The more I think about it the more I feel angry, scared, worried. I mean look at this? How long are we going to stay here?! I know it’s been one day, just one day but as times goes by and I realize there's no one to save us, the more I get scared. This is reality Seunghyun."

"Okay. Since when did you start calling me Seunghyun only?" I said half jokingly.

She sobbed louder.

"Okay, okay... I'm sorry t-that wasn't funny... At all."

*Snifs

"We'll find a way."

"I’m going to sleep. If I can though..." Chaerin lay on the sand.

"Goodnight." I said silently.

...Chaerin's POV...

I opened my eyes and felt a killer headache and I have no idea where that came from.

I look up... I saw a plane. I tried to stand up but l looked to my side Seunghyun oppa is hugging my waist and is getting in the way.

"Oppa!" I pushed him hard and he really rolled. I immediately got the flare at his side. The plane was getting further and further I ran to it but I tripped on Seunghyun oppa's face and he woke up. I accidentally pushed the trigger when I tripped and it directly went to the coconut tree and one of the leaves were getting burned.

"Oh.... ." I said to myself.

"Wh-" l looked at him and he can't even speak.

"CHAERIN!" I just looked at him.

I face palmed myself.

"What in the world are you doing?!" He ran to the flare and messed his already messy hair. “You do know we can only use this once. What were you thinking?"

"There's a plane!" I said and pointed to it.

I saw him face palming himself and sigh.

"That's a commercial airline it flies over 30,000 feet from the ground! It won't even see a nuclear bomb, unless their looking for it... much more a flare." I just stood there quiet. I just looked down.

"How will I suppose to know that?" My voice was cracking a little. Don't cry Chaerin. Whatever you do... don't cry.

I guess he realized that and he came towards me. When he came to me I just cried more.

"I'm sorry. I ddin't mean to get mad at you." He patted my back. I knew Seunghyun oppa wasn't really the 'comforting' person.

I realize that ever since we came to this island, well not really 'came' but ever since that accident and we 'accidentally' got here we always get stuck up in a situation where I'm always crying.

Another day passed by quickly and we got food and wood again. Luckily because of the coconut tree that I burned earlier a few coconuts fell and somehow it was useful. It was nigh time again. Then again we sat there at the fire.

"I wonder what they’re doing right now..." I said suddenly thinking about everyone back there at the hotel. 

"Me too." He said. "I need to tell you something"

I turned my head to him.

"Well... I asked help from Seven hyung about how I'm going to propose to Bom but... It’s like I don't even miss her right now. She never even crossed my mind since we've been here. Not until you said that."

I didn't talk and I let him finish.

"I don't think I'm sure about her." He said as each word he says his voice fades.

"Don't think like that. It’s just that being here is already too much to handle and we become preoccupied." Here I go again. It’s like I'm digging my own grave.
 

"It’s just that if I really do love her I should be worrying about her now and think about her. What she’s doing. Is she alright? Does she miss me as much as I miss her? But I don’t… How come I don’t feel anything?"

I didn’t know what to say. I just kept my mouth shut.

I keep pushing him away. But when he is... I start to realize that I do need him.

"The day after tomorrow is the day of the proposal." He said. My heart stopped a beat. It’s like his getting one step away every time he talks about her.

"We'll get home by then." I gave him an encouraging smile even though I didn't have the strength to give one.

Awkward silence took over again.

"I know I'm not the person who’s supposed to say this but... Jiyoung still likes you." I chuckled a bit when he said that.

"To be honest I didn't really know what happened to you two." Should I tell him? Well it was 5 years ago so I guess it wouldn’t hurt.

"When we went to Hanbyul unnie's rest house he uhmm... K-ki-kissed me. I got really mad because at first we were never together."

"Wait what? It though-"

"That's what everybody thought. I don't know... Things were really fast and... I guess I wasn't ready for that." And I liked you. I never liked him. If I only had the guts to say that to you right now.

"But he is trying his best to make it up to you." He said. "Do you know that Taeyang likes you too?"

"No!" 

"More like he admires you. And he tells Jiyoung every day that he’s the one who gave you the famous name'CL'." We both laughed.

"Really? I didn't... I would have never guessed." I said.

"Do you still play soccer?" I asked randomly.

"No. I don't have the time and I'm not good anymore." He looked like he was trying to remember something. "You are the only person who asked me that. Even I forgot all about soccer." We smile at each other.

"This is good. We're now getting to a real conversation." He said. I chuckled a bit.

"Too be honest I never thought I'll ever see you again after that day." Suddenly I felt uneasy. I know exactly what his talking about. 

"I guess I never told you but... I looked for you. I asked your friends, the teachers. I even searched online."

"Why?" I cut him off.

"I felt bad. I feel like it was my fault why you left and why your friends are crying because you left without even saying goodbye." 

I got mad. I was irritated... 

"I didn't left because of you. It just happened that my flight was on the same day. And yes I did confess on that day so in case that you'll reject me which by the way you did I wouldn't have to see you or more like you didn't have to see me anymore!" My voiced raised and I wasn't able to control my emotions.

"In case? What if I didn't?" What if he didn't? Is he teasing me right now? Well I don't want to be teased right now and what the hell does that even mean?!

"What are you saying?"

"What if I never really wanted to reject you yet you still had to go. How will that make me feel then?" I was speechless. I was thinking so many things that I can't even think right now! My mind was blank.

"And your point is 'what if' so your just saying what would have happened if it happened the other way around?" I said sarcastically. I stood up.

"I had my reasons why." He said just when I was about to run away again. What I always do in my life.

"What?" I felt anger fuming inside of me. But I wasn't angry to him but to myself.

"After Jiyoung said you 'broke up' with him... He told me to never court you... to never hit on you because to be honest. I liked you. I liked you even before he did. Even before he came, even before you got rid of your glasses, your braces. Even before your hair was short. And right know." He took one step closer to me. Our faces were so close I could feel him breathing.

"I think I still might have." He said almost in a whisper.

I wasn't talking. More like I can't speak... I don't know if what I'm doing is right or wrong. I need to stop him because he is cheating on my best friend but... I don't want this to end. Temptation was taking over me.

"I wanna kiss you right now." My heart beat was rolling in the deep. I can't stop this feeling.

"Then kiss me." I said like I'm turning into a different person.

"I can't."

"Why?" I asked but the feeling was still there.

"I might fall in love with you."

"Then just pretend that you don't." With that our lips crashed. We closed even the smallest gap between us. I was in ecstasy in his lips. We went deeper and deeper. this is so wrong… yet… so right…

Both of us snapped back to reality. I stepped back gasping for air.

I.kissed.ChoiSeunghyun.for.real

This isn’t a freaky Friday dream. This is real. Everything is real, this is happening! I felt the urge to have more.

We both just looked at each other with intensity. Intense yet so sweet.

I smiled but he didn’t smile back. I remember when he rejected me 5 years ago.

"God I’m so sorry Chaerin. I’m such a mess." He said and my exciting heart just dropped.

 
"Well… talk to me when you’re sober." I walked away. I said in disappointment. I don’t care if my voice sounded disappointed and I don’t care if he knew I was disappointed. He should know for once how I feel. How I feel every time he hurts me.

Suddenly I felt something different.

No. I won’t let him slip away again. This is my one and only chance. Now or never.

I ran back to him and kissed him. I saw his eyes widened in shock but soon settled down and he was also going with it.

 

I stepped back and he was left wanting for more. Gotcha.
 

"I’ve said this to you once… and I’m saying this once again. I liked you once. I like you still… I’ve always have and I’ll always will." That was actually a song that I recently wrote. It was for him and it’s crazy that I just told him that to his face.


He finally smiled. He brought me down to sand and he kissed me again. This time there wasn’t lust. It wasn’t temptation but it was wholehearted. It was nothing but just pure love and longing.

He had his arms around me and I don’t ever want him to let go. We just stayed there for a while. I felt safe around his arms. I don’t ever want this to end.

"Oppa?" I looked at him and… he fell asleep. He looks so adorable when he sleeps. No matter how y and hot he looks he is just so damn cute when he’s asleep.
 

"You know what. Sometimes I want to have 5 completely different lives with 5 different jobs. A singer, a teacher, a pilot, an astronaut or even a Vet. And live in 5 different countries. And fall in love with the same person 5 times." I said in a whisper. I know he didn’t hear that but it doesn’t matter. I have him now.

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note:

Does she really have him now? Please wait for my next update! Goshh it’s coming so close to its end! Please vote and comment lots and lots of comments LOL! Some scenes are inspired from the movie 6 days and 7 nights.