Wait, WHAT???!!!

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 26

Weeks have passed and we have been practicing the song, the dance and anything else.

Me and Seunghyun oppa don't really talk or even see each other. Today is the actual performance. Uhm Jung hwa sunbaenim is making her comeback and I am so, so, so nervous as hell!

I woke up just in time and got inside the car to get my outfit and make up done.

I received text messages form Dara, Bom and Minzy saying good luck and stuffs like that.

Actually this is the only time I've heard from Bom unnie in a while.

After a long drive I finally arrived, I was shaking and my heart beats so fast.

I saw so many idols and celebrities! So this is how it looks like. I like it!

"Chaerin! Get ready for rehearsals." Our manager says.

"Okay!" I said and set foot on the stage and feel like I'm going to faint! I sweating cold sweat. Damn it!

The song starts and I'm just waiting until my part comes up and I see Seunghyun oppa watching rehearsals. Now I'm getting more nervous!

My part starts and I'm messing up with the lyrics especially the English parts! I'm usually good in speaking in English but I have no idea what is happening to me right now!

The team leader keeps on scolding me and I'm so embarrassed. I wish the ground will just split up into two and swallow me alive! 

"That's enough. The show is about to start and get everyone ready." He said to our staffs. 

As everyone was going backstage I bowed to every single person passing by me. Sorry about that, that what happens to me when I get too nervous.

I entered the dressing room to get my makeup done. 

After make up one of the stylist showed what I'll be wearing. It was a bright neon colored stockings with micro mini shorts and sleeveless top with an oversized hoodie.

I was trying it on until I realized that the top was too small for me I peeked from the dressing cubicle if anyone was inside the room but it was empty. 

Maybe I'll just change to my clothes first. I was changing back to my clothes and suddenly the curtain opened.

Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. Hell. NO!

I immediately covered myself and Seunghyun turned around.

I was literally stuck it that place. Like I can't even think inside my head! Can somebody just bury me alive already??? God I'm so embarrassed.

After going back to my clothes I went out and found Seunghyun still inside the room. 

"Chearin- I-I'm So-sorry I didn't mean- any... Of- that..." He said stuttering.

I didn't talk back and just looked somewhere else than his eyes.

"But hey, atleast now where fair." He said and chuckled.

Seunghyun's POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Why in the world did I say that? I sound like I was even happy that I saw that.

And so because of that I earned another hard, full force slap in the face.

Yeah, I saw that coming.

One of the stylist noona's came inside and asked me what I'm doing here.

"I, uhmm..." 

"Get ready in 20 minutes." She said and went out of the room.

"Okay." I said.

"Well, I better get going now." I said and just smiled.

I was about to get out until... I just need to tell her…

"Chaerin. Don't think about it too much. Every artist has been there. I know you’re not asking for my advice but as your sunbae, I know you'll do fine. Don't let your nerves get to you."

Chaerin's POV

I can’t believe he even had the guts to tell me we’re fair now?! Out all the things that can happen to me and out of all the people here right now, it just had to be him! He was about to get out of the room until he turned around.

I was shocked, he was talking to me normally again. He was right. I shouldn't let my nerves get to me.

"T-thank you." I said silently, almost like a whisper.

"Sure thing." He said and went out of the room.

I turned around to put my outfit again.

Oh damn! I forgot to tell the stylist unnie about my top.

Ohh well... Guess this will have to do.

"Were on in 5 minutes." Everybody was in chaos fixing every single detail possible. 

"And... Go!" The team director said and Uhm Jung Hwa sunbaenim and the backup dancers went up stage and I'm just waiting here backstage for my part.

My heart is beating with the hard bass beat of the song.

"God I'm so nervous." I said in a soft voice shaking up my body to release stress. 

It's almost turn, it’s almost my turn, it’s my turn! It's my time to show these people the baddest female Seoul city ever had. I won't show a single bit of nervousness or insecurity. I'll definitely show them pure charisma and swag. A real show stopper.

Well, here goes nothing.

"You'll do great! Promise me you'll do great?" Just before I'm going for that stage I look at my back. 

"Oppa?" Seunghyun oppa gave me his last words of encouragement.

"I will." I gave him a big smile him for the first time in a long time.

I want to play
Sit back relax and watch me HEY
DJ Turn it up, my body and heart, Burn it up
Starting now and until the morning arrives
Never stop, everyone, don’t stop


I actually did it!

I went backstage again and saw Seunghyun oppa waiting for me.

I immediately hugged him once I saw him. I don't know why I physical or scientifically did that. Maybe I was just too excited that I forgot our situation or that we barely aren't talking now. 


"I did it, I didn't mess up!" I released him and he look dumbfounded but quickly changed it.

"Congratulations." He said and smiled.

"Yo Chaerin! You were awesome!" I looked to my right and saw Jiyoung oppa walking towards me and hugged me.

"Jiyoung oppa! Thank you." I said.

"Uh-um, Well... I going next so..." Seunghyun oppa said.

"Good luck!" I said and he went up on the stage.

Jiyoung's POV

I heard from YG that Chaerin will be having her first pre-debut performance. And of course as her ever loving sunbaenim I just had to see her.

I went backstage and saw Seunghyun. I was about to run to see if she was going to perform already but then a girl went down and immediately hugged hyung. It was easy to identify that was Chaerin. 

Wait, Chaerin hugging hyung? I don't think that's right? I've never even see them talk to each other at the building. Are they talking now again? Damn it! The last thing I knew Youngbae was trying to kiss Chaerin at the practice room now Seunghyun hyung is starting to make his move??? Really nice hyung. Your always with the smooth moves and yes your undeniable beautiful features. Fine! But I'm just giving you a head start since I don't want to be too mean to a friend.

That's right Jiyoung. They got nothing on you!

"Yo Chaerin! You were awesome!" I said trying to break their little moment or whatever they call it.

"Jiyoung oppa! Thank you." She said looking so happy.

"Uh-um, Well... I going next so..." Seunghyun said. Yeah that's right get the hell outta here! (A/n: LOL GD's getting fired up!)

"Good luck!" Chaerin said to him and hyung just gave her a smirk-smile. Yup, I don't think their awkward anymore.

Just look at that face! Trying to act so cool but deep inside you spazzing like a little fangirl!

Chaerin's POV

After the performance we decided to eat dinner together with everyone. Uhm Jung Hwa's treat.

"Thank you for the dinner." I said and bowed to her. My stomach was definitely a happy one :)

"You’re welcome Chaerin. You deserve it, you did great today." She said.

"Thank you." I bowed formally again.

"I'll be going. By everyone!" And she left since she was itching to go home and rest.

Everyone else was leaving little by little and I'm still here waiting for my car.

Seunghyun's POV

My manager messaged me saying he's already here to pick me up.

I looked around to see if the staff was still here. Only a few were left. 

"Chaerin? What are you still doing here?" She was playing with her phone because of boredom. It's already late and she's still here? Where's her manager?

"I'm waiting for my ride. They said it will take a while." She said 

"You can ride with me." I don't know where I got the guts to ask her that but I'm her sunbae I'm responsible for her or to what happens to her. Since I'm the reason why she even got this offer.

"I-I don't know. They might be on their way now." She said. Tskk... Chaerin, the ever disciplined kid. 

"That's not a problem. We could always tell them to go back. Besides do you still wanna wait? It's already 12 midnight." I said. It's dangerous for her to wait anymore longer especially since the beasts come out at this time.

"Ok, I guess." She said hesitantly.

"Let's go." I lead her the way to my van.

The way to her dorm was definitely a quiet one.

"So uhmmm. How are you? W-well I mean like what have you been up to?" I was really trying to start a conversation and it’s definitely harder than I expected.

"I-I don't know. Just practicing, that's all." She was startled. Maybe because she didn't saw that coming because I was so silent for a long time. She obviously didn't want to talk with me.

Should I ask about what happened to her during those 5 years? I think we'll just start from zero again once I mention that.

"Were here." I said to her. 
 

. . . . . .
 


"Chaer-" I looked to her because she wasn't answering and only to found out she was already asleep. 

Wait, should I just wake her up?

Instead I picked her up and brought her to her room. But then... I don't know her dorm’s room number.

I called Bom noona and waited for her to pick up but she won't pick up. I called Dara noona and Minzy unfortunately they won't pick up also.

Sh*t what will I do? I can't bring her to my dorm since all the other members are there and that would just be plain weird and wrong.

A hotel is definitely a big no, no.

That's it! Like a light bulb suddenly popped in my brain.

"Let's go to my house." I told the driver. Since I don't have any other choice and my house is the safest choice.

My mom would understand.

I brought her to my sisters’ room and carried her bridal style. Good thing she didn't come home today.

I took of her shoes of and laid her down the bed. I should be going out of room now but something about her makes me want to look at her and be by her side.

It's like I can't keep my eyes off from her.

"If only you knew how much a mess I was when you were gone." I said in a soft whisper.

"What did you do exactly? I want to know, I need to know but... I don't how to ask you." I continued.

I went out of the room and saw my mother shocked at seeing me.

"Umma. You’re awake?" I asked.

"You didn't tell me your going home tonight?" She asked and hugged me.

"Uhmm... It was kind of unexpected. Umma, I brought home a girl." I didn't know now to tell her so I end up saying it to the point. 

"Is that so?" She seemed calm. She’s talking this better than I expected.

"Wait, WHAT???!!!"

"Shhhh…." I immediately covered . "You might wake her up."

"Will you give me a proper explanation on this young man? And I thought idols shouldn’t do these things?"

"It’s a long story."

"You have the whole night to explain it." I saw this coming. I knew I couldn’t get away easily. 

"We ate dinner, Uhm Jung Hwa sunbaenim's treat. Then, everyone started to go home and her ride was too long I suggested her to ride with me. We arrived at her dorm but it was locked and she was asleep so... I didn't have any other choice but to let her stay here."

"Okay, good enough. Who is she?" 

"Uhmmm. She's ah, t-trainee." I stuttered.

"Okay, I’ll check her out and YOU go to sleep." She sternly said.

"I know, I know… stop treating me like a 10 year old." Then I entered my room and sleep.

Author’s note:

Hello my dear readers!!! It’s been a long time since my last update! How was it? TOP brought CL to his house??? Nothing really happened so I have to cut it there! Please comment of you like! 

 

*Sorry for the wrong grammars especially for this chapter! I guess I just rushed it a bit and didn't get to double check it :)