Lollipop

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 27

I woke up with the blazing sun hitting my face.

"W-where am I" I lazily said and moved to the other side.

...After 5 minutes of realization...

I looked under the sheets and check if I'm still wearing the same thing I wore last night.

I sigh in relief...

"Thank goodness." But, where exactly am I?

Instead of staying here and just wonder where the hell I am, can't I just find it out myself?

I went out of the room and...

"Good morning!" I saw Seunghyun oppa sitting on the dining table and the woman beside him greeted me. His m-m-mother? Mother? I'm here standing in front of his mother? What happened? I didn't get drunk or anything right? Besides my head doesn't really hurt.

"G-good morning..." I bowed formally.

"My name is Lee Ch-"

"Lee Chaerin? It's very nice to meet you." She cut me off. She's kind. Not what I expected and shouldn't she be angry or something? Hello I just slept inside an idol's house. 

"I'm sorry for causing you any trouble."

"No! No problem at all. Join us for breakfast? Please?" Please? She's actually inviting a stranger for breakfast?

"O-okay..." I sat in front of Seunghyun oppa.

"You’re a trainee in YG am I correct?" She asked. This whole time Seunghyun haven't uttered a single word. I'm just giving the you-owe-me-an-explanation look.

"Y-yes I ‘am." It's my first time talking to a guy's mother. More like the guy whom I had a crush before but got rejected’s mother. Well... cross out Junho, he's a family friend anyway.

"It's nice for you to come here. You know Seunghyun haven't brought a girl home in ages! The last time he was probably in middle school." Uhmm... I never really went here on my own will. Ages? He didn't bring a girl home in high school? That's odd. I thought he introduced Han byul unnie or whoever girl he's been with.

"Mom!" Seunghyun protested. He sounded like he was a 7, cute.

"What?" His mother said. They look so cute arguing.

"Anyways... Seunghyun said that you went to the same high school as him?" She asked. High school huh? It was a blast for me and I was the bomb.

"Uhh... Yes." I said in an awkward tone.

"Were you in the same batch?" She asked.

"No. I was a senior she was an upcoming junior." Seunghyun oppa explained.

"I see. Well… I'll just go to the grocery nearby and prepare lunch."

"Bu-" Before I could even talk, she already went out of the room.

Once she got out of the room me and Seunghyun oppa just looked at each other. Waiting who would talk first.

"I-" We said at the same time. We chuckled.

"You first." He said.

"I-I don't think I can stay here for lunch. But, your mom is so kind I don't want to disappoint her." I said.

"It's okay, she'll understand." He said.

We just stayed quiet for a while.

"You owe me an explanation." I said. I still have no idea what happened. The last thing I remember he was supposed to bring me back to my dorm.

"Well... While we were on our way to your dorm you fell asleep. I didn't know your room number so I tried to call your members but they won't pick up. I don't have any other choice but to let you sleep here."

"You could've just waked me up." I said. 

"Just because, I didn't want to distract your sleep. You seemed really tried. You were even snoring."

"Snoring?! I don't snore!" I defended myself.

"How would you know if you don’t snore when you’re asleep?" He said. 

"Fine! You win." I said in defeat. We both laughed. It's been a long time since we laughed without any awkwardness.

We stayed quiet for a while again.

"I better get going now." I said breaking the awkward silence.

"I'll bring you home." I really wanted to go home so didn't argue any more. Besides he'll just insist me if I refuse.

On the way to my dorm was a quiet one. Good thing we've arrived faster than I expected. Or maybe I just wanted to spend more time with him? Hell no! What am I thinking?

"Thanks for the ride." I said.

"No problem."

. . . . . .

(Ultra-fast forward mode!)

It's been months and we still haven't heard anything from YG about our debut. Sometimes I even wonder if I get to debut.

Me and the girls has been practicing non-stop. 

"How are my girls doing?" Speaking of the devil YG sangsaeng-nim entered the practice room.

"Good sir." I said and bowed.

"I have good news for all of you." He said.

"Big bang has offered to be the ambassador for LG lollipop cellphone. We will be making an mv to promote it even more and I thought of featuring you girls in it."

All of us looked at each other with wide eyes of excitement.

FINALLY! All four of us can perform together!

"But this is only for a CF so it doesn't need any broadcasting promotion." Ohh... I see. Well at least we can still be in an mv together for the first time!

They taught us how it’s going to work and the concept. We've heard the song and it was definitely ear candy!

...Shooting of the MV...

Today is the mv shooting and of course we're all nervous and excited.

"Unnie! I'm so nervous, I don't think I can do it." Minzy said. That's just her screen name from Minji, but I call her Minkki back then.

"Don't worry it'll done before you know it!" Dara unnie said.

"Easy for you to say you've already shoot tons of times." Minzy said getting more nervous.

"But this is different. That was a long time ago and I feel like I'm starting all over again too." Dara unnie protested.

"Girls, we don't have to worry. It's alright to get nervous because that's just a natural thing but we're all here together for each other and I know we'll all do good."

"As expected from our leader!" Bom unnie said.

Just last month YG called us four and announced who's the leader. I was also shocked myself that I would be the leader since I wasn't the oldest. But then Jiyoung oppa is the leader of big bang and he isn't the oldest so that makes me feel better.

"2ne1 on set!" The director said the music started

We did all sorts of choreography with different backdrop and everything was so neon bright color on set.

While waiting for the others individual shoot we had the chance to try out the phone.

"Chaerin! Do you know how to use this?" Taeyang oppa came to me.

"Haven't I mentioned to you that I'm bad at gadgets or any technology related?" I said half joking but half true.

"Ohh. I thought you knew these stuffs." He said and laughed. (a/n: Behind scenes of the mv shooting you can really spot Taeyang talking with CL but of course I don't know what they were really talking about.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10h5HnW5Wws

We just finished shooting the choreography where both big bang and 2ne1 are together.

There were some extra scenes where we have to be paired or in group with somebody and I get to shoot with Seungri. It was just a short clapping hands thing. The other one was with Taeyang oppa. This one was definitely a weird and awkward one.

During Taeyang oppa's solo part, he had to dance in the center and I'm going towards him then we'll do this little uhmm... It's like we're dancing with each other but…

...Flashback... 
 

"Taeyang's up next." The director said.

"Have you figured what you're going to do?" He asked Taeyang.

"Yeah. I was thinking I'll do a short dance battle with Chaerin or Minzy." He said.

"Okay. We'll do Chaerin instead." Just my luck! Of course it’s okay whether it’s Chaerin or Minzy but of course I like it better if it’s Chaerin anyways. Taeyang thought. 

"Taeyang on set." The director said. The music started.

He's going to dance in the center while I'll go towards him and... There wasn't really a dance but just like a short touch-cy thing or something.

(Check the music video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10h5HnW5Wws)

Seunghyun's POV

This will be the first time big bang will collaborate with our company's new girl group 2ne1

I've looked at the script and the plan. I didn't spot a single part for me and Chaerin. But It's not like I wanted to have a part with her. 

She had some parts with Seungri like a short cute clap. The Jiyoung oppa and she are singing together the chorus and the worst is Taeyang’s parts!

While we were shooting we just looked at them, stunned!

I admit I'm a little jealous, just a little.

 

Author’s note:

I’m not really happy with my work this time L But I hope you liked it! With all the performance tasks and exams I try to write from time to time please stay with me! And comment if you like!!