No way!

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 22

So I was just chatting with Minzy, Bom and Dara and talked about almost everthing!

"So… we should go now." Dara said.

"I really missed guys. I thought I’d never see you again." I said.

"I thought so too." She said and smiled. They went ahead because they still had to do something.

I was walking around trying to make myself familiar with the place.

Oh sh*it where in the world am I. O_o

I saw someone walking on the far end and walked to him.

"Excuse, where can I find the practice room?" I asked him.

Funny, it’s like I’ve seen him before somewhere.

"Oh, take the first left, door C." He said.

"Thank you." I said and bowed slightly.

"Are you new here?" He said.

"Y-yes. My name is Lee Chaerin." I said and bowed politely.

"Hi my name is Lee Seungri." He said.

"S-Seungri? Okay." I said and smiled at him.

"You don’t know me?" He said.

"Well, yeah…" I said shyly.

"Really? You don’t THE Seungri?"

"No." I said

"Hummm, I need to work harder." He laughed a bit.

"Want me to tour you around?" He asked.

"O-okay." I said.

"While I tour you I’ll introduce you to YG family." He said smiling. It’s good to know not all boys here are cranky and unfriendly.

"The practice room where we learn to dance and rehearse choreography." He said.

"Then the Vocal room. The Clinic, just for emergency." He showed me everything.

"Well most of the important places are at this floor." He said.

"Ohh and the last one, recording studio! This is where all the magic begins." He entered and I followed him.

"Hyung!" He said to a guy standing by the equipment’s.

"What is it this time maknae? Haven’t I told you not to bring random girls to the studio?!" He said angrily.

"She’s not just random girl! She’s new, a trainee here." Seungri said.

My eyes looked around the room while they were talking and I saw the poster again, the one I saw 11 months ago at the convenience store and…

OH MY GAWD!!!

"S-S-Seungri?" He turned to look at me.

"T-that’s y-y-you???" I pointed at the poster.

"So you do know me!!! Hahahaha!" He said.



Jiyoung’s POV

I heard Seungri and he brought a girl. AGAIN!

"What is it this time maknae? Haven’t I told you not to bring random girls to the studio?!" He said angrily.

"She’s not just random girl! She’s new, a trainee here." Seungri said.

I looked at her but I couldn’t see her face clearly since her face was looking around.

"S-S-Seungri?" She finally spoke.

"T-that’s y-y-you???" She pointed at our poster.

"So you do know me!!! Hahahaha!" Seungri said.

Then I finally got a good look at her and she looks a lot like…

Chaerin.

Yes, I haven’t forgot her. Well I never really intended to forget her in the first place. I didn’t realize that my feet were moving on its own, coming closer and closer to her.

"Yah hyung." I heard Seungri said behind me when I was so close to her face. So close that I could feel her breathing and her pounding heart.

I just took a little closer look and she looked away and stepped back.

"S-sorry, I didn’t mean to do that on purpose it’s just that…" I stopped for a while.

"You look like someone I know." I said



Chaerin’s POV

"You look like someone I know." He said. Someone he knows? I don’t know, I never seen him-

Wait…

"I-I think you got the wrong person." I said. I’m having second thoughts though, he kinda looks familiar.

"What’s your name then?" He asked and that brought shivers to my body. The way he said that, like he was daring me.

"Lee… Ch-Chaerin." I said. Why am I feeling so nervous?!?

His eyed widen in shock. Like really big and I just looked at him nervously.

"Chaerin." He said softly and hugged me.

Now I’m in shock. Who is he? My curiosity is killing me.

I pushed him away.

"I’m sorry but, who are you?" I asked shyly.

"You don’t know him? You don’t know Kwon Jiyoung?" I heard Seungri said.

Jiyoung?!?!

"J-Jiyoung? Kwon Jiyoung???" I asked in surprise.

"Y-y-your…" I can’t even talk straight.

I heard the door behind me open. Two guys entered.

"Right! Chaerin, this is Youngbae and Daesung" Seungri said breaking off the tension between us. I just looked at them. I didn’t even bow or smiled at them.

"Welcome to YG Chaerin! Call me Taeyang, or Youngbae oppa, whatever you like." The Mohawk-ed guy said and smiled and his small eyes disappeared.

Another one entered the room, It was YG sangsaeng-nim.

"Chaerin, you’re here. I see you’ve met them. You know big bang right?" He said.

"Wh-what? Ahh, yeah…" Actually I don’t.

"Where’s hyung?" Taeyang oppa said. No one answered him.

There’s another one?

"Chaerin lived in Canada for 5 years and She knows how to speak English, French and Japanese." YG did a little introduction on me.

"Five years huh?" Jiyoung whispered softly on my ear. He is really intimidating me right now.

"She’s a good rapper- Right! I forgot to tell you, you need to think of a stage name." He looked at me.

"A-ah. O-okay." I said stuttering.

"Don’t be nervous were all family here. You’ll get comfortable as time goes." He said.

"I’m not good at those things." I said.

"It’s okay. You can ask help from us. Give us a hint." YG said.

"Hint?" I asked.

"Like your favorite number, letter, color or something." YG said.

I finally calmed myself down. I can’t act like an air head or YG might think differently.

"I like… blue?" I said.

"Sky!" Seungri suggested.

I just nodded slightly.

"What about Ciel? That’s sky in French right?" Taeyang oppa said.

"I like that." I said slightly smiling. I find Teayang oppa really interesting. He’s cute, and has big muscles. Wait- No! What am I even saying? This is not the right time to think about that.

"CL is better." Jiyoung said, bringing the tension again.

Everybody silenced for a second.

"I agree." Taeyang oppa said looking at me.

"I-I-I like it." I said and I smiled shyly at him.

"Good, CL it is. I’ll leave you guys." YG said and went out of the room.

Awkward silence filled the air.

"So uhhmm-" Seungri tried to ease the awkwardness.

Jiyoung oppa suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand and dragged me outside the room.

"Come with me." He said grabbing my wrist.

"Yah!" I said trying to let go.

The three just looked shock and speechless.

"Well… that was awkward." I heard Seungri said before we just got outside.

He finally let go of my wrist and looked at me.

"Jiyoung oppa." I took my chance to speak.

"Chaerin." He cut me off.

"Explain yourself."



Jiyoung’s POV

"Explain yourself." I said. I know I sound like an as*hole right now. Like who am I to ask her that? But I can’t help it.

"Why? Tell me why should I?" It hit me like a needle striking at my heart, I was shock. I didn’t think that she’d say that.

"I-I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking- I’m sorry I said that." She said looking at the ground.

"Why did you leave?" He asked.

"Don’t get me wrong okay. I left because my dad let me to study there and it was just a coincidence." She said.

"Coincidence? Don’t tell me you didn’t know when your fight is?" I said.

She just stayed quiet.

"Do you have any idea how long I waited for you to come back until, your friends told me that you’re living in Canada and they don’t know when you’re coming back or if you are really coming back." I said. I know I’ve given her up but- I just don’t know.

"Well did I tell you to wait for me?" She shot back

"I’m sorry." She kept on saying sorry.

"Don’t say sorry." I tuck her hair that was covering her face behind her ears.

"I’m sorry if sorry is the only thing that I can say. I’m sorry if I left without saying goodbye." She shot back.

"Seung-" Wait. I can’t say that. I know how much it will hurt her if she’ll see him again. I know she hasn’t forgotten him. I’m just so mad at Seunghyun at that time, I don’t know if I should get mad that he broke her heart or, it’s because I told him not to court her. Seunghyun is a good friend of mine and I know he just followed what I said. But I just can’t stand her being hurt! And yes I got over it, I got over her but I didn’t forget her. Now… it’s coming back to pieces.



Chaerin’s POV

Everything that I left, it’s hunting me back.

"I think I should go." I said to Jiyoung.

I noticed that he was having teary eyed and so was I.

He came a little closer

"No Jiyoung." I said stepping back. "We can’t go back now. It’s too late." I continued.

"Your right. Friends?" He extended his hand.

"Friends." But instead I gave him a hug and smiled.

"That’s the last one for you." He just smiled back to me then I left him there.

I don’t know where I’m going. I was walking and walking. I open a door and leaned to a wall while burying my face with my hands and my tears started to fall. Why is he telling this to me now?

I’m so confused. I try to think why I’m confused and I don’t even know if it’s because of Jiyoung.

"Yah." I heard a deep calming voice. From his tone he sounded shocked and concerned.

I got nervous suddenly. I didn’t know there was somebody here.

I looked up to see the owner of the voice.



. . .



. . .



. . .



No.



No way



This. Is. Impossible.



How can he?



I can’t believe it.



This is so not happening.



Oh god NO!

_ _ _ _ _
Author’s note:

Sorry for leaving you hanging there!!! Forgive me ^_^

OHHH NOOO!!! Who the hell was that??? O_o lol! This is getting so exciting!!!

So is Chaerin falling for Taeyang??? You gotta look out for that. And Jiyoung?! What will happen to them? Did he really forget her? And the mystery guy!?!? Well it’s pretty obvious right? LOL I’m so bad at suspense -__-

I only have one last thing to say. I’m really sorry!!!! I thought that I would be able to finish this, this summer but too bad no. It’s a bit far from the ending and I don’t want to make you wait like what I did last year and trust me almost half of my readers were mia. LOL! I really want to finish this but school is coming next week *sobbing*

Please do comment if you like. Thank you for the commenters and readers!!! Also thank you to my 20 subscribers LOVE Y’ALL