Who are you?

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 24

Choi Seunghyun’s POV

"Lee Chaerin?!?!" I looked at Jiyoung.

I dashed out of the room and looked for her.

Why didn’t you tell me?

Is this why you couldn’t look at me?

All this questions popped on my head. I couldn’t think straight. I don’t where I’m going or I didn’t even think where I could possibly find her.

I just kept on running.

Until…


"Ow, sorry." I bumped into someone then she apologized.

"S-sorry." I didn’t look who she was and I just continued.

Wait.

I looked back and hoping that was her. I grabbed her arm for her to look at me.

"W-what’s wrong? Why are you looking at me like that it’s scary." She said.

"Bom noona. S-s-sorry, I thought you were someone else." I said and continued to look.

She’s friends with her right? Maybe she knows where she is."Noona-" I said. "Do you uhmm… Possibly, do you know where… Ch-Chaerin is?" I asked. Her eyes suddenly widened and just eyed me.

"What?" I said being a little impatient.

"I-I-I don’t know, I think she left." She said acting a little weird.

"Okay, where did you last saw her then?" I asked again.

"I said I don’t know!" Now she looked pissed.

I was taken back. Why is she mad me? I didn’t do anything, I was just asking.

"Sorry, I didn’t… I’m not mad, I just… I don’t know!" Then she stormed out of my sight.

What in the world has gotten into her???

"If only you knew tabi… all this time, I really tried and helped you to get over her but now… She’s back, the old you is also back but that won’t stop me…" Bom thought.

Next day…

Chaerin’s POV

I woke up with the blazing sun on my face…

Urghh, I’m too lazy to get up. I sigh as I stood up from my bed then got myself ready to go to YG.

I’ll see him, again. I’ll see him like every day!

I entered YG and immediately saw Seunghyun oppa.

We just stood there, looking at each other. I wanted to talk to him but I’m scared…

Instead I just looked down and walked pass him.

"Chaerin." He said while we were facing back to back.

A part of me wanted to turn around and look at him into the eye but another part of me was telling me to be strong and not let him get my weakness and just continue going forward. Like what I’ve been doing these past years.

Instead of doing something I just stood there like a total idiot waiting for him to talk again. But I’m not, I wanted to avoid him! Though I hope he was.

Footsteps were coming nearer and nearer and felt two arms hugging my waist from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder and I felt my hair slightly being blown by his breath.

Oh sh*it

"W-what are you doing?" I asked nervously. Why is he hugging me? And why am I letting him? I can't be weak at a time like this but I want to feel weak... For him.

My heartbeat goes faster and faster. I can’t breathe or more like I wasn’t breathing. I can’t let this happen! He caught me off guard! Why am I not stopping him, I want to but I can’t I was too caught up in the situation.

"Oppa-" I said and tried to struggle a bit.

After hugging me he dragged me to an empty room nearby.

"Your here now, and there's no way I'll let you slip through my fingers again." He said in such a calm and soothing voice. Like he's calming me down but he's not letting me breathe.

"O-o-oppa... Please, let me go. Now..." I sounded a little demanding. I have to because if I don't he'll definitely takes over my thoughts.

"No!" he pinned me to the wall.

"Let go off me." I said strugling and he just gripped me tighter.

"What are you trying to prove me? Huh?!" His eyes were bulging and he's voice rising in anger.

"I-I-I don't know what your talkin-" He cut me off.

"Don't know?! You don't know what I'm talking about?!? Who was the girl who said that she loves me and confessed to me to only know that I have a girlfriend and suddenly left to wherever faq-ing country and returned after 5 LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED." Those three words hit like a lightning. Like nothing happened???

"Who are you?" I said almost in a whisper but I was sure he heard that. But seriously!!! Who is this person or should I say who suddenly came inside Seunghyun’s body???

"You haven't answered me." Senghyun oppa said coldly like he transformed to a whole different person.

I wanted to answer back but something was holding me back. My cowardliness, what if I hurt him? Heck! Does he look hurt even to the slightest? I don't think so. I don't need to care anymore.

"Your right. I was the stupid, assuming, helpless girl who confessed to the guy that she likes and only to find out that she'll be rejected and ran away to Canada to forget him, in other words YOU. That's what everybody thought! You, you and you! It's always about you! You know what there was never a time when I completely gotten over you. I always thought that that you would think I’m just a little immature stupid in love girl. " And I got him there. I made him shut up.

"And you wanna know something else?! After 5 years she came back to do something she really likes and is finally enjoying what she does and finds out that I'll end up in this god damn bullsh*it situation with you!" I said straight out without stopping to breathe.

"Can't you see how perfectly happy I was?!" Tears were starting to form on my eyes and my voice started to crack and that made me imagine what happened at that same area where I told him everything, thinking I was there once again.

"I would have appreciated it if you at least pretend to not know who I was!" I said and was totally in the making of breaking down.

"Are you happy now?! There I said it, and your telling me what I'm trying to prove??? Nothing what do I need to pro-umm..."

He shut me up, pressing his lips into mine.

I struggled more and more but he's too strong for me.

Seunghyun's POV

I was picking up what she was saying but she kept going on and on I just can't control myself. I wanted to get a piece of her like how she took my heart but she was throwing all these painful words and got me more aggressive to get her cornered up.

*slap*

I received a big, painful, and stinging yet earn-full slap from her. I know I deserved it and it's just what I needed.

She caught me off guard when I kissed her and she slipped her wrist from my big hands.

"I would have done that earlier if I thought of it." I said smirking. Though I’m saying this and it makes me sound like a total as*shole but I’m also human!!! I get hurt to!

You wanna know what I’ve been going thru when she’s suddenly gone?! I asked everyone that knew her. Like literally asked everyone! Even her three best friends didn’t know where she went or something.

Unimaginable ideas got into my mind! Did she go out of town? Went out of the country? Kidnaped? Lost? Or worse dead?!?! I got depressed and jumped to conclusions. I blamed myself seeing her friends crying and desperate to know where in the world she is. I blamed myself for everything their going thru!

For the first time in my life I felt so lost. Smoking, drinking and getting drunk, I didn’t even go home. I was always rapping in an illegal underground club. One time I wanted to quit the gig and when I finally got out some police caught me getting out from the club and brought me to the police station. Jiyoung bailed me out, I was so thankful for that.

He introduced me to YG and got to enjoy rapping without beating the hell out of the guy who got my money when obviously I won or just continuously cursing, thinking the more cursing the more powerful and badass the lyrics are. I was wrong. You’ll get the best meaning when you relate it to your own life. Jiyoung led me to a better future and helped along with his friend Youngbae.

Now she’s back. The reason why all of this even started… I won’t let her get away with it.

Chaerin's POV


"I don't even- Who are you?" Who is this person in front of me? I don't remember the smirking jerk Seunghyun! He changed, he changed a lot.

"What? Aren't done throwing me your tantrums? I bet you even planned all of this. Coming back when I'm finally at a better state!?"

"Better state? How in the word will I know if you’re in a bad or good state when I just came here?!"

"Yeah right, why do you have to be so selfish? Why did you have to go just because I rejected you?! Why do you have to be so weak? And you know how much I hate it when girls curse?" And that made my inner me go berserk. He said it to the point.

I'll prove to him that he can't toy with me anymore. You think I still like you?! Well faq damn right everybody thought that you were the reason why I left. I admit a part of it was true but that doesn't mean he won't at least be humble about it to the slightest.

I bravely pressed my lips on his and hug his neck.

I pulled it off after a good few seconds and saw his ridiculous shocked face.

I looked at him with some tears falling down on my cheeks.

"Did you expect me to do that after seeing you with open arms saying I miss you???"

"Tsk... I don't think so." But I just did. -__-

"And you hate it when girls curse? Well do you think we appreciate it when you do it?" (a/n: Burn Seunghyun, Burn! LOL ^_^)

I went out of the room. After pretending to be all tough I broke down when I got out. Don't you ever treat me like that Seunghyun.

I went to the practice room and the girls saw me with puffy eyes.

"Chaerin what happened to you?" Bom unnie said.

"Nothing, just didn't get much sleep." I said.

"Everybody listen up! I'll be teaching you a full 2 minutes routine and YG will be watching you later so I don't want you to embarrass me in front of YG so do well, okay?" Our dance instructor said. Finally I can do something to get my mind off the mean-spirited fellow.

Our dance trainer was teaching us step by step and went faster and faster until we practiced with the song.

"Chaerin I know you just got here but were not talking considerations to new trainess." The dance instructor said.

"Yes mam." I said bowing down, god I'm so embarrassed.

A few hours have passed and we were just polishing the dance steps.

We were still going on until somebody entered and the music suddenly stops. It was YG.

"Good evening sir." We all said and bowed.

"Are you guys practicing well?" He asked.

"Yes!" We said.

"Let's see it then."

Our dance instructor was about to play the music until more people can inside. Namely Jiyoung oppa, Taeyang oppa, Daesung oppa, Seungri and Seven sunbaenim I remember and finally Seunghyun oppa.

I won't embarrass myself this time. Not now, not later not ever! I promised myself to never get hurt again and I marked my word until now.

The music started and we danced our booty off.

(2NE1’s pre-debut video covering Rihanna’s let me)

While I was dancing I realized Seunghyun oppa glancing at me. As more times I realized he's looking, more and more I got my game on.

I won't stop, I won't sit in a corner and cry with all my might regretting all of this ever happened.

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note:

Okay!!! I am really (quite) disappointed with this. I'm also so sorry from making TOP such a jerk! I really had no idea where I was going since it wasn't planned I just kept on writing and writing.

And the time come again!! School starts tomorrow!!! Good luck to my fellow student writers, I know how you feel LOL! Sorry to say this but I'll be updating probbably once in a blue moon but I'll never ever abandon it, if ever you get that idea beacause I'll update late sometimes. Please stay with me my fellow readers! I'll study hard and get an award to prove my dad that I deserve those vip seats for big bang alive tour LOL hahaha!!!! Thank you for my increasing number of subscribers. I really appreciate it I get inspired when more and more people read and like my story since I'm just new :)

So you know the deal!!
More comments = faster update