You're here?

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 25

(A/N: So I'm really sorry for the confusing super-fast forwards of events but you'll get the idea. ^_^) 


Weeks has passed after what happened between me and Seunghyun oppa.


So just a heads up, I've been training at YG for almost a month or so and ahh... Well nothing really changed. We practiced all day and night sometimes when we have day off or we get to go home early they'd go out, I don't join the others. They would always go to the club or go skiing or whatever outing they have. I barely join them. Usually my main reason is because I need lots of sleep but also one reason is avoiding him. And you know "him" right?


I actually got used with the rooms and all and eventually knew everyone. Minzy was right... They may look snobbish but there kind:) Some.


As usual, today was a regular day with a regular schedule dance, sing, eat, dance and sing again. The other girls have been doing publicity like Bom and Dara unnie. Bom has been practicing for we belong together together with Jiyoung and Seunghyun oppa. Dara is also preparing for a music video for Gummy sunbaenim's newest song. She'll be acting with Seunghyun oppa.

For me? Well... YG hasn't really given me any publicity yet. I actually get to feature in some big bang songs like background and stuffs like but I don't really get credited. 


I was just sitting on the floor catching my breath after dancing for an hour.


"Yo!" I didn't really bother to look who said that but then I realized I was the only one there.


"Taeyang oppa?" I said as I was shock to see him here.


"What are you practising?" He asked.


"Just random dances." I said.


"Aren't you tired? You've been dancing for hours now, without taking a break." He said. Has it been hours now? I would have sworn it was just an hour.


"Really? I didn't notice the time." I said and laughed lightly.


"I was waiting until you’re finished." He said.


"You were watching me? Well… how was it???” I asked

"It was really good!" He said smiling.

“Really? Thank you! Well, I'm done using it. You should have told me." I said laughing lightly.


"I didn't want to interrupt your intense training." He said also laughing slightly.


"I wasn't." I said defending myself.


"Why are you training so long all by yourself?"


"Well... I don't think YG notices me and I mean Bom and Dara have been doing activities and I'm just stuck here."


"That's why you’re dancing your booty off." He asked.


"Pretty much." I said and we both laughed.


"Want me to teach you some moves?" He asked and a bright smile formed on my face.


"Really?" I said. 


"If you want." He asked.


"Hell yes! I'll be teached by “the” Taeyang himself!" I said and he laughed hard at my remark.


Jiyoung's POV


I looked for Taeyang because once again he's missing in action. I have no idea where he goes these days. I told him that we have an important meeting with Daesung and hyung minus Seungri. We’re planning for are next get away or more like run away. We have to be extra careful now since that mean-spirited fellow told YG our scheme last time.


I looked where he would possibly be and that would be the cafeteria.


I heard hard bass beat from the dancing studio. 


I guess I was wrong?


I peeked to see if he was there and I found two people dancing in sync I easily noticed Taeyang because of two easy points. One, his nice toned body and his signature Mohawk.


I looked at the girl who he was passionately dancing with. Maybe Jihye? She's Taeyang's dance partner.


But the way they sway at each other was different... Like there's something more unusual. I couldn't really see her face so I'm not really sure if that is her. As the song was about to end they both looked at each other and... Oh my gosh. 


It was Chaerin.


She was the one Taeyang's dancing with? What the hell?


I just stood there trying hard to eavesdrop on their conversation but to bad I couldn't open the door much since I'll be seen.


I noticed Taeyang coming closer to Chaerin and she just stood there like she wanted every single moment of it. Tskk...


She doesn't like him right? I thought Seunghyun would be my only rival. W-well not that I have ummm... Like- like her like... But I-I ahhh just, you know... like her.


I was watching the whole scenario on one corner and that faq-ing mean-spirited fellow was about to lean her for a kiss but she stepped back. Hah!!! Take that!


They looked at each other and Taeyang bowed like there’s no tomorrow. 


"I'm sorry- I-I didn't mean to ahhh... Uhmm..." I know I was talking at his back just few minutes ago but he's still my friend and he looked like he need some superhero to pick him up and drag him far far away from Chaerin.


Being his best friend and I can't stand watching these two awkward people I suddenly barge into the practice room. 


The two looked at me like I was ghost or worse there was a ghost behind me ready to get the life out of me.


"Ji-Jiyoung what are you do-doing h-here." Taeyang's voice was trembling like hell.


"Hey guys! What's up?" I said showing off a smile. As if I saw or knew nothing.


"Hello." Chaerin greeted me and bowed formally


"No need to be formal. Were friends right?" I said. Taeyang has no idea about our past. I did tell him about us but he has no idea that the girl I always talk about when I get drunk is the girl he attempted to kiss just a few minutes ago.


"What were you doing?" I asked my best friend. I notice him tensed up.


"I just uhmm... teach her a few moves..." He said sweating in nervousness.


"What are you doing here?" He said throwing back what I just asked him.


"Nothing in particular." What did I come here for??? I knew I was looking for...


That sly guy! He was the reason why I went to the practice room!

Chaerin's POV


So Taeyang oppa and have been dancing together for a while and I may say I was nervous as hell. Well not as nervous when YG sangsaengnim watched us.


After me and Taeyang oppa kept on dancing we were both panting and he moved closer, maybe a bit to close but I knew I had to back out so I did and good thing my body followed my brain! Someone suddenly entered the practice room. It was Jiyoung oppa this time. 


This is not good! He suddenly barged in! I think he saw it oh sh*it!


I bowed immediately and he said a few words then he talked to Taeyang oppa which I didn’t really understand because I wasn’t listening.

"Nothing in particular." Jiyoung oppa said.


I heard the door opening again I took a quick glance to who it was.


And just my luck...


Choi Seunghyun.

Oh sh*it!


"Jiyoung, Taeyang... What are you doing here?" 


"Nothing." The two replied at the same time.


"Ohh... Uhmm. By the way- Chaerin, YG's looking for you." Seunghyun oppa finally talked to me after all this time.


"O-okay." I entered YG's office.


"Good morning sangsaengnim." I formally greeted him.


"Hello Chaerin, how's practice?" He asked.


"Well sir." I said.


"I’ve talked to Seu- oh... Well I mean I haven't been giving you activities yet, I think it’s about time you get one."


"Really?! I will???" Ohhh yes!!


"Of course. You've been practicing hard even without the trainers orders." He said. I'm in heaven!


"You'll be featuring in one of South Korea's leading solo artist. She's a pop singer, also an actress." Hmmm. I wonder who she is?! I'm so freaking excited! And I'll feature like... just me feature??? Or with someone else? And I'll perform on inkigayo and stuff like that?! 


Oh my gawd!


"Who is she?" Why isn't he saying her name?


"Uhm Jung Hwa." 


No freaking way!! The famous singer-actress Uhm Jung Hwa?


I just hit the jackpot!


"She will come tomorrow for the group meeting and you'll also be discussing and probably practice the song and dance routine."


So quickly??? Yipee!

Next day.

I came early and fixed myself. I need to make an impression!


I entered and saw a few people already at the meeting room. My eyes roamed around the room until I spot someone. Seunghyun oppa.


Should I talk to him? Or I'll just wait until he talks to me...


Instead we just looked at each other then immediately looked away.


YG sangsaengnim entered and everyone was there including Uhm Jung Hwa sunbae-nim.


We talked about all sort of stuffs until I learned that she will be promoting two songs. One will be featured by me and the promotion song will be featured by Seunghyun oppa.


After hours and hours have passed the meeting has finally ended.


Seunghyun's POV

I was waiting for her to come. I was the one who recommended her to feature in Uhm Jung Hwa's song. Of course I told YG not to tell her that I was the reason why she got the offer.


And just when I was thinking of her there she was. Should talk to her? Or at least just greet her?


Nah... I bet she'll just ignore me!


The meeting lasted pretty long. After the meeting I thought of working out in the gym since I'll be appearing on screen again and I need to show those extra muscles. Which I don't have... I know, you don't have to say it all over and over again like how Hwanggsabbu says.


I entered the gym and just my luck (think again TOP!) it was empty.


Since I was wearing jeans which are very uncomfortable to work out on I need to change. Darn it! The changing room is still one floor below! Maybe…

No! I can’t change here! I‘ve never changed in a public or yet open place! Even if the gym is closed and I’m practically the only person here! Just a quick one, I’ll only change into my sweat pants.

I pulled it down quickly and…

I turned around and found out that the door was being opened by someone.

This is so not happening.

Lee Chaerin was there by the door and I just stood there. I know I would have put my pants on or at least cover myself but because of shock I wasn’t able to.

Since I am T.O.P I had to say something but this was the only one that came out of my mouth.

"Oh, you’re here?" Ohh fu*k why did I just said that?! I sounded like I don’t care that she seen me pants-less errr…

"Sorry!" She bowed in front of me in a still-like-military-thing and ran off quickly.

Chaerin’s POV

What the hell?!?!?

I’m so stupid why didn’t I immediately run off??? He’ll think that I enjoyed what I saw. -_____-

Stupid, stupid stupid!!!!

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note:

Thank you for my 30 subscribers I love you all!!! Sorry for only updating now. I just wanted to update before exams start again J

And thank you for my commenters!!! I really appreciate it! You guys make my day J Keep them coming folks!