Hawaii

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

 

CHAPTER 29
 

"I'm going to propose to Bom." 



 

. . . . . .




 

. . . . . .

 

 

"C-Chearin? Are... You alright?" 

I finally came back to my senses.

"Wh- oh... Yeah I-m.... You know I'll just, I think I have to go now. I'm sorry." 

I ran.

I ran again. Just like 5 years ago. I ran while feeling that same trashy way. How can he hurt me all over again and feel the same way again.

I was an idiot to even think that he would like me. But how come I never saw the "Bom" thing coming?

You know how hard it is to not feel so bitter and awkward with the both of them! 

Do you know how much it hurts to know that the guy that you’re insanely in love with is in love with your best friend? And what makes it worse is that you share all your fangirl tantrums to her and she knows you "liked" him and yet she doesn't feel guilty even to the slightest!

But I can't hate her. I can't get mad at her because I have no reasonably reason why I should hate her.

I hate... This. Him. Her. But above all else I hate myself for getting myself affected in this situation. I don't know where I should get mad about. The point that he liked my best friend and asked me to help him propose or because simply he just never felt the way I felt for him.

I guess I never saw this coming. And I've never thought that this could happen. But sometimes I find them really close. But the best friend close thing...

. . . . . .
I woke up just in time to get ready for our Hawaii vacation.

We got our tickets and just my luck I get to sit beside him. (Sarcastic tone.)


"Chaerin!" I saw him beside my seat... Look at him! He's so excited and I'm here regretting that I even tag along!

"Hey." I answered weakly.

"Good thing I get to sit beside you."

"Good? Wouldn't it be better if you sit next to Bom unnie?" I said.

"No. It would be awkward. I told her yesterday that I like her. I want to take her seriously Chaerin."

I've never seen him talk so sincerely. Well... Not after he rejected me.

"Oh-okay..."

"I know you closest to her and in all of the girls I'm closest to you so.... Please help me." What the . That's all I can say. How stupid can you get Choi Seunghyun?

Don't get hurt Chaerin. You promised you'll never get your heart broken again. Not this time again. Not to him again.

. . . . . .
(A/n: I actually got inspiration from the movie "just go with it" so there might be some scenes that are familiar to the movie.) 

We got the Hilton hotel and it was spectacular! Hawaii was so breath taking!

"God I'm hungry!" Bom unnie said.

"We just got here in this beautiful island and the first thing that comes out of your mind is food?" Seunghyun oppa said joking.

"What's wrong with that?" Bom unnie cutely said which made Seunghyun oppa laugh. I admit Bom unnie effortlessly looks cute when she's hungry. I guess that's the reason why so many guys love her.

We got to our rooms and we all ate together at Seven oppa's suite.

The food was great and nobody really talked that much since we were so preoccupied by the good food.

"It’s so boring! Why don't we play a game?" Seungri annoyingly suggested.

"Uh! I wanna play!" Minzy said getting pumped up.

"Uhmm... Let's see. Whoever gets the most chilli in their soup gets to cook our food for dinner! And that means they have to cook for all of us. Including the staff."

"Why cook when we can get room service?" Bom unnie said though she got a point there.

"Then where's the fun in that? While they are cooking we can just chill and swim under the beautiful sun." Seungri said.

"Why do you keep on using the word "they"? I'll laugh my of if it will be you." Seunghyun oppa said.

"Anyways... If you get the most number and you finished it all you get to choose two people who would cook."

"Fair enough." Jiyoung oppa said.

"I'm up for that!" Daesung oppa said and we all looked at our soup.

I looked into my soup and I saw... 4 O_o

4... I guess that's safe?

"NONE! Ha losers!" Seungri shouted.

"2!"

"1!"

"3!"

Damn it!

"4!" And we all looked at Seunghyun oppa. 

"What?" Oppa who still can't get the situation dumbly said.

"Looks like we got ourselves a loser." Taeyang oppa said. I realized that I was the remaining one not talking.

"4" I said. Everyone was laughing for joy suddenly closed their mouth when I said mine.

"YES!" Then everybody laughed louder and was so happy for not cooking for the whole staff.

"Good luck guys." Seungri tapped our shoulders and everybody left us there.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I don't know, you’re the girl. You know these things better."

"So your say saying I should do everything?" I back fired at him.

"I'm not saying that you'll do everything I'm just asking what we'll do first!"

I stayed quiet for a while before I could talk again.

"Look, it hasn't even been 5 minutes and we're already fighting." I said.

"I'm sorry about that." He sounded serious. 

"No I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions... Let's just- let's just do this so we can finish early." I said and smiled.

"Y-yeah sure." He smiled back at me.

"Okay. But first let's clean this up." I pointed at the dirty table and resulting him the sigh deeply.

I'll wash the dishes while he dries it up.

"So..." He tries to start a conversation. We've been quiet for a while.

"How's things with Bom?" I asked. I felt like I just stabbed a knife at myself.

"I think everything’s fine." He said.

"Want to talk about it?" 

"I think it’s better if we don't." He was smiling but it was obvious he was faking it.

There was silence once again.

Are they in bad terms right now? Seunghyun oppa asks for my help but how in the hell can I help him when I don't know how to help him since he won't tell me their situation right now.

The next thing I knew we started slicing, chopping, boiling, frying and whatever there is in cooking. It wasn't really hard since I'm quite used in cooking being the cook in the group. Seunghyun oppa here is the handful one. Sometimes I just want to tell him let me do it on my own but it will be unfair for my part.

"How about you?" He started a conversation again.

"Wh-what?" I asked clueless.

"How things going with you? Jiyoung? Youngbae?"

"What?! No! It’s not what you think."

"Oh really? Then what did you think I thought?" He said in a very deep even though he's voice is as deep as it gets already. He squint his eyes and looked like he can read my thoughts.

"I- I don't... I don't know." I looked somewhere far. Far from his eyes or I'll be hypnotized any second now.

"Or... is it me then?" He put his arms over my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes.

What the was that? Whatever happened to the humble oppa that I know?

"I don't know what to say anymore... to you." It sounded soft like a whisper but there was anger behind it.

"Oh come on Chaerin you can't hide it forever." He sounded completely different now. There was no 'joking aside'. Just complete seriousness.

"What are you talking about Choi Seunghyun?" He sounded so serious and I can't stand him being serious about this. I said playfully and splashed him lightly from the running water in the faucet.

"Why you-" He splashed me hard this time.

I splashed him again I didn't realized that my hands still has liquid soap and it went to his eyes.

"Ow!" He was covering his eyes and was moving backwards but the floor was wet because of the slashing and that made him go flat on his back.

"Oh my god I am so sorry oppa!" I removed his hands and looked at his eyes.

Damn those fuc*king eyes.

"D-does it hurt?" I said. I am so nervous right now. What if his eyes get damaged or his eye sight gets worse or worse he might not see anymore! 

"Chaerin."

"Yes?! Are you alright???" I was panicking and I might go berserk.

"Gotcha." He showed me an all teeth smile and even though he is so freaking annoying right now... god he looks so adorable.

"You are unbelievable! I can't- you are so annoying."

"But hey it really does hurt. It’s a bit stingy right now actually."

"Really?" I said getting back to my 'worried' mode.

"Gotcha again ahaha!" 

"That is just so annoying! You! You are so annoying." But his laugh was infectious.

"Okay okay... I'm sorry. Help me? Anyways the fall was real no joking this time."

Well he did fell hard. I extended my hand to help him.

When I was going to help him up he pulled my hand down towards him and that made me lose my balance and landed straight to his face on top of him.

For the first time in my life did I ever experience a head-.

When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was his eyes. Talk about eye to eye this close! It’s so close that I can't almost see it. I stood up as quickly as possible.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I burst in anger. I can't take his little games anymore.

"This is not funny. If you think this is funny- you are sick." After that ran out of the room. It was a little dark. I dashed out of the hotel. Good thing I didn't ran into anyone. I saw private jet and a sign free air tour and hopped into it. When I got in it I saw Seunghyun oppa running towards the plane.

"Can we go? Now?!" I said to the pilot.

"I'm sorry miss but we can't take off until no one is at a near distance. Do you know that guy?" He was addressing to Seunghyun oppa.

"Chaerin?! I've been shouting at you all the way here!"

"Can we go?" I asked the pilot completely ignoring him.

"Are you getting in sir?" The pilot asked Seunghyun oppa.

"Yes." He got the seat beside me.

Urghh!

"Buckle up your seat belts."

"Why did you follow me?" I said coldly.

"Look Chaerin I’m sorry about earlier I have no idea why I did that. I’m such a jerk. I’ve always been a jerk to you."

I didn’t know what to say so I just let him talk whatever he wants to say.

"I’m really sorry." He sounded so sincere that I just had to forgive him.

*sigh* "Okay. But promise me that that will never happen again." I said.

"So we’re cool?" He smiled so happy like someone gave him ice cream.

"Yeah." I finally looked at his eyes and smiled.

Suddenly there was a loud thunder and the plane was shaking heavily. Unconsciously I moved closer to Seunghyun oppa. I was so scared.

"Can we go down now?" I asked the pilot.

"Unfortunately we can’t miss. We are off shore and I’m afraid it would be impossible to go back. We need to find land as soon as possible."

I looked at Seunghyun and he was holding my hand but it shows that he is as scared as I am. While the pilot was calling for emergency a big bright lightning struck the right wing and inside was so shaky. I embraced Seunghyun oppa tightly, we looked at each other. If this might be the last time I’ll get to live on earth… I’m glad that you’re the last person I’m with and I will remember that face forever. After that I closed my eyes and everything went pitch dark.

Author’s note:

I’m so sorry for updating late again. But my next update will be soon I promise. I need to finish this now that I’m now on my sembreak! Please vote for my fanfic and comment if you like! The end is coming near but I won’t say what chapter! It will be a surprise!