Daesung's birthday

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 13

After Junho’s mom came home after a one on one conference with mom. It’s like they haven’t seen each other for ages! But it was pretty long hiatus.

Everything is set and I feel really excited about tomorrow! I Hope nothing goes out of plan.

. . . . . .

I woke up at 8pm then ate breakfast and took a shower. Excited much? I know right. Ji young oppa told me that he’ll pick me up at 1pm.

I finished fixing myself at around 12 pm. I know, I know but it is really hard to pick a good outfit from your closet when you haven’t bought anything for the past few months. Then something hit me. What about that outfit that Han byul unnie bought me last time? I don’t know… I bet they’ll be surprised when they see me wearing those kinds of clothes.

So yah, after arguing with myself I decided to wear it instead. And if you think that I’m just impressing Seunghyun oppa??? Well… why not?

When it was almost 1pm Ji young texted me that Han byul unnie changed plans instead it will start at 3 pm. What will happen if it collides with Bom unnie’s party? I hope it won’t because I will definitely have a big problem about that.

Then finally the doorbell rang and I saw Ji young from my window and came down and opened the door.

"Wow!" Ji young said with his eyes so big and he was looking at my outfit from head to toe.

"What do you mean by wow?" I asked nervously.

"You look really, really, really pretty today." He said with all smiles.

"Thanks."

"I never knew you have those kinds of clothes in your closet." He said.

"Well you don’t have to wonder why cause this is the only one I have." I said

"Mind telling me the reason why you are wearing such thing?" He asked in a teasing manner.

"Nothing! Am I not allowed to wear ‘such thing’?" I said.

"I’m not saying anything." Ji young oppa said.

"Fine, fine let’s just go then." I said.

"Okay." Then he reached out for my hand like the ones usually shown in romantic movies.
"What’s this all about?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just look extra pretty today and in return I’ll treat you extra-ly good." And he finished it off with a big smile.

"Whatever you say…" So again we dashed off with his newly polished motorcycle and I gotta say I’m getting used on riding this thing.

We arrived around past 3pm and Han byul unnie was there so is Seunghyun oppa and the others and still no Daesung of course he should arrive last.

"Chaerin ah?!" Han byul unnie came running to me. "I can’t believe your wearing it!" Then I noticed Seunghyun oppa was coming towards our direction.

"What’s this all about?" He asked.

"Me, Chaerin and her friends went shopping before and I bought her this outfit." Han byul sounded really excited.

"Really?" Seunghyun oppa asked.

"Doesn’t she look really pretty?" Han byul unnie asked Seunghyun oppa and I was just there waiting for oppa’s answer.

"Yeah." And with that my face automatically turned red tomato and how did I knew it without looking at the mirror? I knew it by heart. Hihihi^_^

The place was so beautiful. It was set in a flat plain with a bridge similar to a hanging one and with the river streaming below it.

"So… your not with your girlfriends huh?" I suddenly heard a deep voice behind me.

"W-what? Oh… y-yah." I said then laughed lightly.

"Daesung will be arriving in a minute so we better get ready." Seunghyun oppa said.

"Sure thing." Then I followed him from behind.

"Okay so all of will be hiding behind the long table and when Daesung arrives we’ll all say out loud happy birthday at the same time." Han byul unnie said.

So all of us hid behind the table but unfortunately since we were a lot we hand to compress with one another.

"You’ll easily be seen if you will just stay there." Seunghyun oppa said and now that you mentioned it I had no idea he was right beside me. So I moved a bit closer to him and what surprised me is he suddenly took my wrist and pulled me closer towards him. Our faces was so close to each other that maybe one single move can change my whole entire life and talk about the crazy drum beat my heart is producing and I bet he can definitely hear it.

"Where’s everybody?" I can hear Deasung oppa’s voice and that was our cue.
"Happy birthday Kang Daesung!" All of said in unison and Daesung oppa’s expression was price less! He looked like he was going to cry of too much joy.

"Thank you so much guys!"

"Enough with the drama and let’s go party!" Ji young oppa shouted and lit the mood up.

Everyone seems like they are having a good time. Others were happily chatting while eating in the catering section and others were dancing their heart out. Example number one… Ji young oppa. I never knew he could dance so passionate until this day.

Minzy then texted me and asked where I was. Dammit! If Minkki knew I was having fun here celebrating oppa’s birthday and not helping out with them for unnie’s birthday surprise… I would be in soo much trouble. So instead I said that I was with my mom helping her with some groceries. I know, I know… what kind of friend I‘am but still I had no choice but to lie to them.

"Is something wrong?" Seunghyun oppa asked me. I bet he noticed the worried expression on my face.

"H-uh? Well… n-nothing." And I just shoved it with a smile.

"Well if anything’s bothering you just let me know." He said.

"Sure." I smiled at him

"You should also have a good time like Ji young who is practically having the time of his life." Then both of us laughed and with that Seunghyun oppa left.

After a few minutes when Sunghyun oppa left, I notice ji young oppa was coming at my direction.

"Chaerin, have you eaten yet?" Ji young oppa asked me.

"Not yet." I said.

"Let’s eat together." Then both of us headed to the catering section.

"I’m just wondering what time this will end?" I said.

"Why? Are you not having a good time? Are you not feeling well?" Suddenly Ji young oppa started checked my forehead if I was feeling hot.

"I was just asking oppa." I said, laughing for his over reacting actions.

We ate for like 2 hours because some friends also came over to our table and chat with us and it was really fun. I got a little tired and decided to go sight-seeing.

I saw Seunghyun oppa at the hanging bridge and went to him. While I was walking towards him I noticed him being… I don’t know sad maybe? He look depressed and alone.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Nothing." Then he looked at me and his expressing changed and I liked it. "Just getting some fresh air." He said.

"Mind if I sit with you?" I said confidently. I felt proud saying that without stuttering and just felt calm.

"Sure." He said then there was again the thing I hated the most in the world awkward silence…

I wanted to say something but what would I say? Are you having fun? What present did you got for Daesung? I don’t know… so I just stayed quiet for a little bit more.

"How are things going one between you two?" Seunghyun finally spoken up.

"Between who?" I asked.

"You and Ji young of course." He said. And out of the million things to talk about he always ask about me and Ji young…

"Well… uhmm, still the same I guess…" I didn’t know what to answer. Nothing’s changed between us actually.

"Seunghyun come here for a sec." I heard Daesung oppa calling out for Seunghyun oppa.

"I’ll come back." Seunnhyun oppa told me.

"Okay." I smiled at him before he ran off and I just sat there.

After a few minutes I saw Seunghyun oppa and he was holding a paper plate full of biscuits?

"Sorry if I took too long." He said.

"It’s okay." I saw and smiled.

"Want some?" Then he gave me the biscuits.

"What is this?" I asked me.

"Fortune cookie I guess." Seunghyun oppa said.

"Ohh. Well no thanks." I said I really don’t like eating those stuffs.

"You don’t like it? It actually tastes good." He said.

"You’ve tried that before?" I asked.

"Not exactly but they say that it tastes like any other ordinary cookie." He said.

"Ohh… Do you know the movie freaky Friday?" I asked him but I bet he wouldn’t know that. He doesn’t look like the type that likes to watch chick-flicks

"I think I’ve heard about it before. What’s the story all about?" He asked. I was surprised when he asked me about it.

"It’s an American movie where this old Chinese woman gave the mother and her daughter fortune cookies and then they switched bodies."

"You believe in those stuffs that’s why you don’t want to eat it?" Seunghyun asked me.

"It’s not like I believe that people can really switch bodies but… I don’t know I just don’t like to try them perhaps?" Then we both laughed at what I said.

"Then just try them, nothing will change anything anyway." Then we did try them but we shared one cookie in case it tastes bad.

As Seunghyun and I was about to eat Ji young oppa suddenly came.

"Chaerin ah!" Ji young oppa called me.

"Have you two been hanging around here all day?" Ji young oppa asked

"Actually, we were…" Now that I realized it we’ve been talking a long time.

"You guys should have called me!!!" And oppa was weeping like an idiot.

"Sorry about that." I said.

"Ah. What’s that your holding?" Ji young oppa asked.
"This?" I showed him what I was holding. "Fortune cookie." I said.

"Fortune cookie?! Go easy on that Chae you’ll never know who you might switch with." Ji young said half threating and half joking.

"Don’t tell me you also believe on those things too Ji." Seunghyun finally spoke ever since Ji young oppa came.

"I never said that I believed on that!" I said defending myself.

"You believe on those things?" Ji young oppa asked me.

"Too much chick-flicks can give you too much information sometimes right Ji?" Seunghyun blurted.

"I totally can’t agree more." Ji young oppa said.

"Uh. Seriously you guys!" I said. Okay so now both of them are teasing me now?

"Were just kidding Chae." Then Ji young oppa put his arms over my shoulders.

I only realized that I was still holding my half of the fortune cookie.

"See?" Then I ate the fortune cookie in front of Ji young oppa. I looked at Seunghyun oppa and he was chewing something. So he just also ate his cookie?

"It’s almost 7pm we should head back now." Ji young oppa said.

"Okay." I said. I was walking a little bit ahead of them but then since it was so dark I can hardly see the lines of the hanging bridge.

And in second I suddenly tripped.

"Ouch!" I said softly as I touched my ankle. As I look at my back I saw Ji young and Seunghyun running towards me.


….SEUNGHYUN’S POV…


"It’s almost 7pm we should head back now." Ji young said.

"Okay." Chaerin said then we all headed back.

While Chaerin was a little ahead of us she suddenly tripped hard then me and Ji young ran to her.

"Ouch!" she said while touching her ankle.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I’m alright." She tried to stand but suddenly sat down on her .

I was supposed to put her on my back but then again Ji young went ahead of me. So I just carried her bag back to the party.

"What happened to Chae?" Han byul asked as soon as she saw us

"She sprained her foot." I said.

"I just tripped. Nothing serious." Chaerin said

"What do you mean just tripped you can’t even barely stand up." I said slightly raising my voice. I noticed ji young looking at us back and forth and as soon as we looked he eyed with the ‘what the hell’ look. Why am I feeling this way? Like I’m so tensed.

And just as I knew it would come… awkward silence.

"Okay… just to make sure let’s just bring her to the hospital." Han byul said.


…END OF POV…


"No!" Then all of them looked at me. "W-well I d-don’t thing that’s necessary. And besides I feel like I’ve already ruined the party mood." I said.

"That’s alright Chaerin, anyway an accident is an accident." Daesung oppa said.

"See? Now let’s go. Ji young-ah bring her to my car." Han byul unnie said.

"Now who’s being bossy much?" Ji young oppa said and all of us laughed.