Crazy

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

 

CHAPTER 32

 

I woke up and find Seunghyun oppa still by my side. A smile formed on my lips.

 

I noticed he was moving and was fighting to open his eyes.

 

"Good morning." I said calmly.

 

"Good morning." He smiled and I kissed his forehead.

 

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

 

"Uhmm... Food hunting?" He chuckled.

 

"Your one wild lady."

 

"Is that so? Won't you tame me then?" I said in a flirtatious tone.

 

He went to top of me and he let us rolled on the sand. When we stopped he kissed me on my lips once.

 

I could definitely get used to this.

 

"Come on I'm hungry!" I said and he helps me up.

 

The whole day we just looked for food then eat and look for food again. And funny how we now have our supply of drinks. There are hundreds of coconut trees here!

 

We swam at the river and cleaned up.

 

"Never in my life have I worn the same clothes for three days." I said while we were cleaning up at the river.

 

"I've tried that before." Seunghyun oppa said.

 

"Really? What happened?" I said. I couldn't believe it.

 

"When I was just a trainee, my mom and dad had a really big fight..." His expression changed when he mentioned his parents. It seems like he didn't want to remember it.

 

"It’s okay." I came closer to him and hugged him

 

"Sorry." He said.

 

"It’s fine, you don't have to say sorry." I said and gave him a smile.

 

"Well I didn't want to be involved with all the madness so I stayed at Jiyoung's place."

 

"Didn't you have practices?" I asked.

 

"We did but I didn't go. I wasn't in the right mind to." I've never seen this side of Seunghyun before. It makes me feel like I want to take care of him. Love him and never break his heart.

 

"But you know what, after everything... It made our family stronger. It has never been better." He smiled and it shows that he is happy for him family.

 

"I bet you also have a very beautiful family." He said.

 

"Well yeah. I don't get to spend every day with my family like most kids do but I love them, they love me, they love each other. I wouldn’t ask for anything more." We just looked at each other and smiled. No more words needed.

 

After eating and cleaning up we went back because it was starting to get darker.

 

When we reached our place we built our bonfire and just right on time the night came when I finished making one.

 

"You’re getting the hang of it."

 

"What?" I looked at Seunghyun and he came back from somewhere I don't know...

 

"The fire."

 

"O-ohh. Yeah... I guess so." I chuckled.

 

"Where were you?" I asked.

 

"Oh just somewhere." He said.

 

"Ohh-kay." I said suspiciously.

 

The past minutes were just nothing but non-stop talking. I got tired and closed my eyes for a while.

 

"Psst." I heard Seunghyun said. I tried to open my eyes but it was dark I can't see him.

 

"Oppa? Where are you?" I said out loud so that he can hear me. I just walked forward.

 

"Psst." I heard again. I'm starting to wonder if it is really him.

 

"Oppa?! Where are you?" I saw a little light and went towards it.

 

I walked towards it and as I go closer and closer I get to see it clearer.

 

"Oh my gosh." I see this beautiful flower arrangement and it was like a little stand with flowers with different shapes and colours attached to its sides.

 

I saw Seunghyun coming from the tree that he was hiding in.

 

"Oppa... This is......." I felt like a tear is running down on my cheeks.

 

"It’s so beautiful." I looked at him and he just smiled in return.

 

"When did you make this?" I asked.

 

"When you were making fire I did this quickly." He said. I know it’s a little corny to say this but I swear his voice is like music to my ears.

 

"But why?" I asked wiping my tears.

 

"Why?"

 

"Why did you do this?"

 

"I know that you’re so stressed these past three days and now that another day has passed I really want you to cheer up. I don't want to see you cry anymore."

 

"Oppa." I hugged him tight. So tight that I don't ever want to let him go.

 

"If I only have my phone right now." I said and it made him laughed.

 

"I'll capture it on my mind and keep in my heart. So I'm positive that I'll never forget this." I kissed him on the lips and smiled.

 

"Let's go back." He gestured to take my hand. We walked back to our place holding hands.

 

"Is that what I think it is?" There was a light searching left to right and it came from a boat.

 

"Chaerin!" He looked to me in shock. My heart was beating fast. There's a boat! We can finally get out of here?

 

We ran towards it but still not letting our hands separate.

 

"Over here!" We waved our hands in air like crazy.

 

The boat came to us.

 

The sea people helped us up.

 

"Hyung?" Seunghyun oppa's manager was on the boat to.

 

"Seunghyun, Chaerin." He hugged us both.

 

"I'm glad you two are still alive. Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked.

 

"We're fine." I said.

 

"Are you sure you don't need anything?"

 

"Food?" He asked.

 

"Yes!" Me and Seunghyun oppa said at the same time.

 

Everything that they had on deck like water, biscuits or anything that can be eaten, we ate it all. Gosh I'm eating like a pig. I have never been this hungry my whole life.

 

"Sorry I didn't bring enough food."

 

"This is enough hyung."

 

The ride was really long. Now I realize how far we've reach and I even thought about sailing by hand back to the city.

 

"How did you survive in that island in three days?" Manager oppa said.

 

Me and Seunghyun oppa just looked at each other and laughed.

 

After that night, staying any longer at the island didn't bother me anymore. Of course I'm happy we were found but somehow... Just staying with him is enough for me. No matter where we are. No matter what the situation is. I'm glad he's here for me and I'll be there for him.

 

"It’s crazy hyung." He looked at me again and smiled.

 

"Crazy." I said now laughing.

 

I saw manager oppa's face so clueless at the corner of my eye but I still didn't leave my eyes off his.

 

Author’s note:

Just one more chapter guys!!! Thank you for the comments and subscribers!!!