So it is you

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 23

. . .

. . .

. . .

No.

No way

This. Is. Impossible.

How can he?

I can’t believe it.

This is so not happening.

Oh god NO!

"Ms, are you alright?" He asked as came closer to me. 

He’s not him right? I don’t think so. Don’t jump to conclusions Chaerin.

I just nodded and kept my head down.

"What are you doing here? May I know who you are?" He asked. Right… I’m just new here so he might think that I’m an outsider.

I feel like his digging a hole on my face with those eyes.

"I-I-I’m sorry." I managed to talk back but I immediately ran out of the room.

I ran and entered the comfort room. I locked myself inside the cubicle and covered my face.

What in the world did I just do? I’m not even sure if it is him right? But why do I have this feeling that I wish it was him??? I don’t want to see him, I can’t!

Seunghyun’s POV

I felt tired and my head ringing in pain so I went to a vacant room.
After staying for a few minutes I heard the door open and I opened my eyes to see a girl crying while covering her face.

"Yah" I said. She looked up to me and when she saw me she immediately looked down. That made me more curious. Who is she? Is she in YG? But I know I know everyone here.

"Ms, are you alright?" I asked since she wasn’t talking or even bother to look at me.

I don’t think she belongs here. I’ve never seen her… or have I?

She just nodded but still kept her head down.

"What are you doing here? May I know who you are?" I asked. Can she be a fan? But I know they don’t easily let people pass especially fans.

"I-I-I’m sorry." She suddenly spoke and ran pass me to get out of the room.

After she went out I also left the room.

I went inside the recording studio and found Jiyoung.

"Jiyoung, have you seen someone??? Like someone new?" I asked.

His expression suddenly changed and he looked shocked.

"You’ve seen her?!" He got up from his seat.

"Ah- I-I don’t know-" I was stuttering.

"Chaerin."

Ch-Chaerin???

My eyes widened from shock.

"Th-th-that was her?" I looked down and asked myself in a whisper.

"Lee Chaerin?!?!" I looked at Jiyoung.

I dashed out of the room and looked for her.

Why didn’t you tell me?

Is this why you couldn’t look at me?

All this questions popped on my head. I couldn’t think straight. I don’t where I’m going or I didn’t even think where I could possibly find her.

I just kept on running.

Until…

"Ow, sorry." I bumped into someone then she apologized.

"S-sorry." I didn’t look who she was and I just continued.

Wait.

I looked back and hoping that was her. I grabbed her arm for her to look at me.

Chaerin’s POV

I hurried to go home and while I was walking I bumped into someone.

"Ow, sorry." I looked up to see…

"Taeyang oppa. I’m sorry." I said and bowed.

"Chaerin? It’s okay." He said.

"You’re going home?" He said.

"Y-yeah." I said.

"I can drive you home." He suggested.

"No, it’s okay! I’m sure your busy I don’t want to interrupt." I said.

"Not at all. I’m done and I’m not doing anything so?" He asked but I just kept silent. "We can know each other better." He continued

"Uhm… O-okay." I said and smiled.

We entered his car.

"Chaerin. I still don’t know much about you." Teayang oppa said.

"Well… it’s because it our first time meeting." I said.

"Ahaha, your right." He said awkwardly.

"Oppa… can I ask you something?" I said.

"Anything."

"Do you? U-uhmm you know… someone… you know- about S-Seunghyun-" He cut me off.

"Seunghyun hyung? What about him?" Hyung??? He knows him??? So it is him?!

Oh my gosh.

"You know him?" I asked while looking down playing with my fingers.

"Of course! He’s my bro!" Bro???

"How did you know him?" I asked still looking at my fingers.

"At YG, he was also a trainee but he came after me. I was actually shock when I learned I went to the same high school as him. I didn’t even notice him!"

S-same school??? What? I swear I’ve never seen this guy and he went to the same school!

"What’s his last name?" Just to make sure. I can’t think too surely.

"Choi. Why do you seem so interested in him?"

C-Choi.

Choi…

Choi Seunghyun.

Its Choi Seunghyun right?

"Hello???" He said.

"Ohh- sorry." I said as I kept my head down

"Why do you seem so interested in him?" He asked again.

"W-well nothing much… I just uhmm- I think I uhmm…" I couldn’t say it.

"Don’t be shy. It’s nothing new really, mostly new girl trainees come here because of TOP hyung." He said.

"T-top?" I asked, whose TOP?

"Ohh- You don’t know? Seunghyun hyung’s srcreen name is TOP. I thought you were his fangirl." He said and laughed lightly.

"W-what??? No, of course not… I said trying to hide my face of embarrassment."

"Enough about hyung, let’s talk about you." He said and smiled like what how we first met.

"Were you born here?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Until what age did you live here?"

"Uhmm… I left after second year high school."

"Why?" Why??? Why does he have to ask that?

"Well… my dad gave us tickets to live with him in Canada so I just had to say yes." I said. And that really is the truth.

"You studied music in Canada?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"What made you want to be an idol?" He asked.

"Ahh… That’s a tuff question." We both laughed.

"I don’t know. I don’t know when or how it started. You see my dad is a professor and they were shocked when I told them that I wanted to go back to Korea and be a trainee but they accepted it without any violent reactions." I said and looked at him nodding.

"What about you?" I asked Taeyang oppa.

"I’ve been with YG for a very long time now. Me and Jiyoung started off together. When I entered YG… I didn’t know how to sing and dance. I can rap but still lacking in some parts. Then as time goes by more and more people came and I feeling the competition between trainees on who was gonna debut first so I trained hard and barely came to school or home."

"School? How old were you then?" I asked.

"That was 5 or 6 years ago so I don’t really know."

"And then what happened?" I asked.

"My mom still believed in and that was my strong point. That’s where I got my motivation and strived harder, I’ve been practicing to dance and now I’m the best dancer in big bang and I trained hard to improve my singing and it was all worth it. Now I’ve gotten this far." He stopped the car looked at me and smiled with those crescent moon shaped eyes.

"That’s why you should do the same." He continued and I smiled back.

"Oh." He was a little shock and his eyes widen.

"Why?" I was also a little shocked.

"We’re the same." He said.

"The same?" I asked.

"We have the same smile!" He said and sounded like a cute kid.

We both laughed.

"So ah… This is it." He said and I realized that he we were in front of my house.

"Thank you. This was fun." I said.

"You see? This is fun! Let’s do this again sometime." He said.

"Sure!"

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note:

Did you like it??? I don’t really know what comes after this but I promise to update as fast as I can. School starts at Thursday next week huhuhu -__- I swear I’ll finish this so please stay with me until the end!

Thank you for my 23 subscribers and my commenters!!! You really make my day^_^

More comments = faster updates

LOL hahaha!!!! Till my next update!