What have I got myself into?!

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

 

CHAPTER 14

While we were on our way home I rode with Han byul unnie and Ji young oppa so Seunghyun oppa used Ji young’s motorcycle.

I tried moving my foot and it kinda feels better than a while ago. I checked the time and it was 7:43pm and I kept on thinking that I have this certain something that I kept on thinking before. Was it a tv show or some live stream form youtube or maybe a movie on thrill?

I felt sleepy all of the sudden and I just closed my eyes for a sec.

. . . 

. . . 

“Beep” “Beep”

“Beep” “Beep”

I woke up from those annoying sounds. I looked at the front window and we were almost at my house but dang why is it so traffic???

"Chaerin ah sorry if the noise woke you up." Ji young oppa said.

"It’s okay." I said.

"Were almost at your house right" Hanbyul unnie asked.

"Yup." I said.

"By the way does your foot still hurt?" Hanbyul unnie asked.

"I’m feeling quite better now." I answered. I checked the time it was already past 9pm and now that I mentioned it I didn’t realize that I don’t have my phone the whole day. Well I don’t usually receive any text messages and my mom does know that I might come later than usual. And I had nothing else important to do anyway than attend Daesung oppa’s birthday.

"Chae were already here." Ji young oppa said.

"Thank you unnie!"

"No problem Chaerin ah."

"You need help?" Ji youn oppa asked.

"It’s okay. I’m good to go." I said then the two went off.

Gosh I’m so dead tired! When I entered all the lights were off. I guess mom went to bed early. I changed my clothes and did my bathroom duties and went straight to bed.

Next morning...

I woke and the sun was directly on my face and the sun was definitely brighter than usual. When I got out of bed I felt different. Is this the feeling when you get hangover or something? Because I don’t remember drinking anything. And I feel so far away from the ground like I was extra tall or maybe I was just wearing heels and just misplaced them with slippers but then again I don’t have heels. And why does everything looks so blurry. Maybe I just have something in my eye and washing it off would do the trick.

After washing my face thoroughly I looked straight into the mirror and…


. . . . . . 


AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! 

I screamed as I cover my face from the mirror like I was watching some freaking scary movie but no. I was watching my own reflection! 



OH MY- 


I said as I try to peek.




OHH MYYY faq*ING GLORY!!!!!




How is this even possible? 

What happened to me? 

Why am I in Seunghyun’s body?!?!

All of these questions were coming all at the same time.

Was it something I drank?

Was it something I ate?

Or was i-

Wait a second it was that freaking fortune cookie!!!!

I knew I shouldn’t have eaten it but no~~ just have to eat it… (Speaking sarcastically)

I have to call Seunghyun oppa.

Where is his phone…… found it!!! I searched for my name but no results found for Chaerin, Chae, Lee Chaerin, Chaerin Lee, Chae Chae, Lee Chae or whatever! I can’t believe he doesn’t have my number. Then I thought of dialing my number as it is. Great idea!!! Stupid me ahaha. Ha. Haha… as I was dialing my number it finally showed up but what kind of name did he saved?

ILoveYou

09178916067

My heart beat was rolling in the wilderness of love. So he does like me? A wide smile automatically formed thru my lips. But then I snapped to reality okay this is no time to think about that I should call him and when I hopefully return back to normal I’ll definitely spazz big time!!!

So I dialed my number using Seunghyun oppa’s phone Oh My Gosh I can’t believe I’m using oppa’s phone!!! I hope he’ll pick up.

“Ring” “ring”

“Ring” “ring”

Pick up, pick up, pick up...

"Hello?" Oppa said.

Oh my gosh. How can I explain this... oppa I think we might have switched bodies? Now that won’t do, that would sound so awkwardly weird.

"Hello?" Still oppa.

"S-Seunghyun o-opa…" I finally spoke.

"Yah?" I can’t believe he acts so normal? Doesn’t he know? Maybe he still hasn’t look at the mirror obviously since he still has that morning tone.

"We need to meet like right now." I said.

"Right now? What for? It’s like 7 in the morning and its Tuesday we have semestral break remember?"

"I need to tell you something important." I said. I’m starting to get really impatient.

"Then just tell me now." Dammit Seunghyun! 

"Just look at mirror for pete’s sake!" I finally said it.

"Holy mother faq-ing crap!" I heard before he dropped the phone. And there it goes…

"Now you know?" I said.

"How did this happen?" Seunghyun oppa asked.

"I have no idea but I’m thinking it was the fortune cookie." I said

"Are you insane?! How can you possibly think of that at this moment! Do you think this is a joke?!" He is probably going berserk…

"Okay before you do or say or think anything else let’s just met first okay?!" I said.

"Okay, okay but where?" 

"At the park nearby my house." I said

"Okay see you there." He said.

"Wait! What are you wearing right now?" I asked

"A pair of shorts and a hoodie." He said.

"Okay good and make sure you are still wearing that until we meet at the park so don’t do anything and that includes changing and going to the bathroom except if it’s for the face. That is the only exception okay?" I said.

"Of course I know that! And same rule goes to me too okay!" Then he hanged up.

Sheesh!!! Then I went out of his room and his house was a lot bigger that mine. There weren’t any people around and that’s good.

I saw him- well ehem me by the swing. 

"So… now what?" Oppa asked me or more like Chaerin asked me. It’s like I was looking in the mirror or something which is so freaking weird and I don’t like it.

"I don’t know." I said

"FYI we have a little problem." Oppa said.

"A little problem? You think this is a LITTLE problem?!" I said furiously.

"I’m not saying it’s THIS problem I faq-ing know this not just a problem it’s a humongous curse!" Oppa said.

"Okay whatever… so what it is?" I asked staying as calm as I can.

"Your mom said that this some guy… I forgot his name. Something like Ho… Ho-ho???" Seuhgyun oppa said.

"Junho?" I said.

"Yeah that guy! He called a while ago while yo- I mean I was still sleeping which was a good thing." He said

"So why did he call?" I asked.

"He said he wanted to meet you today." Oppa said.

"Okay this is bad." I said.

"Then just make up an excuse like you had diarrhea or something." He said.

"Really funny oppa, really funny." I said sarcastically. "How can this get any worse?!" I screamed.

"Chaerin?" I looked at the person who said my name and to my surprise it was Junho.

"What?" I said.

"Uhmm… your Seunghyun right?" Right I forgot I’m in Seunghyun oppa’s body.

"Y-yeah… right I forgot." I said. 

"Forgot what?" Junho said. 

Fu*ck did I say that aloud?

"N-nothing ahaha…" I laughed awkwardly and Seunghyun was giving me the ‘what the hell’ look. 

"So Chaerin ah can I talk to you, you know… privately." Junho said.

"What?!" I suddenly said "Why can’t you just talk right here?" Without even stating the fact that I’m in Seunghyun oppa’s body.

"Excuse me?" I can see that Junho is starting to feel that ehem… ‘Seunghyun’ is a little insane. 

"Y-yeah… why can’t we just talk here right now?" Finally oppa has spoken ever since Junho came.

"Well okay…" Junho said. "Remember when you went to buy gifts and I was asking for something in return?"

"Me? You? We went shopping together? I don’t remember anything." Oppa said. Well obviously he won’t remember anything because it was ‘me’ who was with Junho idiot.

"Y-you don’t remember anything? I thought you told me one time that when you bought your gift to Daesung you were with him." I said and giving him the look.

"O-oh y-yeah… I think I remember now! Ahaha…" Oppa said awkwardly.

"We’ll what about it?" I said.

"I was thinking that maybe you and I… you know, go out or something…" Junho said. Crap at all times why does it have to be today?!

"What? No?!-" Seunghyun oppa said. I looked at him and this time I was dead serious. "W-well what I mean is that I’m not feeling really well today you see I have dia-" I suddenly covered his or ‘Chaerin’s mouth. Seriously why can’t he just say I have dengue or chicken pox or something? Does he really need to make up an embarrassing excuse?!

"Sure, I bet Chaerin would love to." I said as I covered his mouth.

"Then it’s a date then." Junho said with all smiles and looked at Chaerin.

"Only! If I’m also included." I added. I would totally take that back but too late I already said that ‘Chaerin’ is coming.

"Ohh... O-okay." Junho said.

"The more the merrier right? Ahahaha." I give off an awkward laugh.

"So are we good to go?" I asked.

"Aren’t you guys gonna change your clothes?" Junho asked.

"C-clothes! Right… change clothes. We still need to change clothes Seu- I mean Chaerin." Gosh that was close and it’s so awkward calling yourself and what’s more awkward is that your in a different body! 

"See you in an hour. Or make that two." So dragged Seunghyun oppa to my house.

"O-okay!" Junho said before we go way ahead.

"So how do we change clothes?" Oppa asked me.

"I’ve got a plan." Then we entered my house.

"Hi Chaerin!" Mom greeted me.

"Hi mo- I-I mean Mrs. Lee. Ahaha…" That was to faq*ing close.

"Who’s your friend Chaerin?" Mom asked oppa.

"I’ll introduce her later. I-I mean him!" This is so not good I’m telling ya.

"So we gotta need blind folds." I said as soon as we entered my room.

"Okay." Seunghyun oppa said and I started to undress ‘Chaerin’ or most likely myself.

While I was about to finish putting down the shirt my mom suddenly entered the room and found ‘her’ daughter wearing pants, a half worn shirt which I was about to pull down and a pair of blind folds and Seunghyun which is actually me inside.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" I have never heard my mom screamed as loud as that. "Lee Chaerin, go down to the kitchen right now!"

"Mom this isn’t what it looks like!" I said. 

"Young man how dare you call me your mother even when it’s the first time I have ever saw you! And you Chaerin kitchen now!"

Well looks like I just made the situation even more badly. I feel bad for Seunghyun oppa hearing to my mother’s screaming non-stop. I totally forgot the fact to lock the door. Stupid Chaerin! So stupid!!!!

After I heard everything I went down stairs.

"And as for you young man get out of my house right now and do not ever want to see you again understand!?!" Mom said as soon as I came down stairs. When I got out of the house I saw junho waiting for us.

"Where’s Chaerin?" Junho asked.

"She’s inside." I said. "You might want to drag her out of that house before my mo- I mean Mrs. Lee breaks something." I said and with the look in his face he didn’t get if I was telling the truth or sarcastically.

"O-okay." Then he went inside.

What have I got myself into?!