THANK GOODNESS!!!

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 15

So we took a cab on the way to… now that I’ve mentioned it I still don’t know where were going.

"By the way where are we going?" I said and just so you know oppa which is temporarily Chaerin (I HOPE) is seating on front while me and Junho are here at the back seat.

"Well I thinking… lotte world?" Junho said. "Well only if you guys like."

"Lotte world?!" Oppa suddenly looked at us wide eyes and looked like a kid. Well I looked like a kid since it was my face after all. "Can we go to lotte world?! I really, really like to go there I haven’t been there for ages!" 

"So lotte world it is." Junho said.

Sheesh! They didn’t even ask me where I wanted to go. I’m not really a fan of amusement parks. I like games where you get stuff toys and other cool prizes and stuff but I don’t like those hardcore rides.

Well after waiting for a few minutes we’ve finally arrive.

"It’s good that there aren’t a lot of people today." I said.

"Here wear this." Then Junho suddenly putted a headband on Seunghyun oppa.

"Woah hold on their pretty boy." And soon as I realize it all of the people around our area were looking at us.

Oppa looked at me and I just gave him the look to just play along.

"Aha-ha-ha… Thanks for this…" Oppa said awkwardly.

So when THEY tried a few rides I sometimes think if oppa is just really good at acting or his just really having the time of his life.

"Seunghyun hyung you haven’t ridden any rides yet." Junho said. Sh*it this is the one I’ve been avoiding the whole time.

Well I can’t just say that I’m scared of rides or afraid of heights. Oppa might strangle me if that would be the means of losing his image.

"No, I’m good." I said.

"No your not, and what’s the point of coming here if you won’t even try their rides." He said. Seriously just shut up Junho.

"Let me get this straight I never agreed coming here ." I said. Okay so maybe I went a little overboard.

"Sorry bout that man. Just saying..." He said then when to oppa.

How can oppa have the time of his life with Junho at his company and even forgetting the fact that were in this fu*cking situation? How can he even leave me alone here? So now what, they’ve become best buds now?!

"Rinnie what do you want?" What?! I told him to never call me with that name again.

"I want the big rilakkuma bear!!!" Oppa said with a total girlie attitude. What the fu*ck oppa? What has gotten to him like seriously…?

And soon as Junho shot the bottle oppa screamed like a psychotic fan girl. 

"Ahhh!!! Junho oppa your so, so, so cool!!! Your like Junho McAwesome." I think I gonna puke.

"I have no idea what that means but thanks." Then he smiled so happily. Eww and he thinks me, CHAERIN likes him?! I am so going to kill that Choi Seunghyun!!!

"Oppa I’m hungry!" Seunghyun oppa said as she pouted and was clinging in his arms.

"Let’s go eat then." He said as he smiles again. Gosh he disgusts me.

"Uhmm… Chaerin you mind if I talk to you a sec." I said interrupting them.

"Okay!" Then I pulled him somewhere far away from the food court.

"Okay earth to Choi Seunghyun!!! Do you even have any idea what you’ve been doing this whole entire time?!"

"What do you mean?" He said acting all innocent. Who is this person really?!

"I know I said play along but I didn’t mean to go so oppa!! Oppa!!" I said sarcastically with hand movements and I don’t care if people are laughing or making fun of me right now.

"I knew that! And you don’t have any right shouting at me like I’m doing something wrong!!"

"Well sorry to break it up to you but what your doing is disgustingly wrong!!!" I said furiously.

"Yo hold on what’s happening here?" Junho suddenly butted in. 

SHI*TTY

"I don’t know he just suddenly started screaming at me." And to my fu*cking surprise SEUNGHYUN oppa started crying and of course the almighty knight in shining armor Junho comforted her.

And just as I knew we were already starting to create a fu*cking scene here.

"Look Seunghyun I know we just met like a few hours ago but I won’t let you treat my Chaerin like that." Junho said defending oppa.

"Your Chaerin?! Seriously if only you knew what your talking about you would have been disgusted by now." I said and with the looks of Junho he looked like he was burning with anger then I saw a fist coming to my face then BOOM!

Though to my surprise it didn’t hurt that much like I expected it to be. But of course no matter how you put it there is still a girl that he actually punched and that girl is the REALL Chaerin. 

It was like it just came to my immune system and the adrenalin energy coming to that made me what to fight him so punched him back and it made him fall to the ground.

Wow… I’ve never felt so strong before. So now I know why guys always get into fights. 

"Oppa are you alright?!" I saw Seunghyun oppa running towards Junho like a total innocent little girl.

"I can’t take this anymore." I said then ran to the exit and went home.

I couldn’t stop crying for some reason I just can’t explain it. I didn’t know if it was hurt? Anger? Or… I don’t know. By the time I got back it was already dark. 

I was about to enter my house then I remembered I can’t enter this house. I still have to go all the way to Seunghyun oppa’s house. I wonder how those two are doing right now. Well who cares, care bears? Even those fu*cking bears don’t give a ake on anybody’s life.

I just want to go back to normal! I just want to go back to my own body! Why does it have to be me of all people?! 

I started to think about Seunghyun oppa’s attitude a while ago. What has gotten into that guy? Maybe he has switched with another person too. Well if that was true and whoever that person is… please, just give me a break people!!!

I tried to calm myself down but I just made it worst and started crying. I entered oppa’s house and still found no one inside. Does he have this place all to himself or its just the people living here rarely comes out. 

I was about to go upstairs when the front door slowly opened but when I caught a glimpse of it, it was already wide open.

"Hello?" I said. "Is anybody there?" Then the door suddenly closed and created a loud bang.

"Fu*cking sh*it what is this place?!" I said out loud. All I could hear was the creepy wind sound the banging of doors and own voice crying help from my mother.

"Mommy…" I said as I start to crouch and hug my knees and close my eyes.

I started to realize that I’m back to my own self. Well at least there’s still something good in my life. And that’s one thing to not worry about now.

I just stayed there for a few minutes which by the way looked like years to me!

I tried opening my eyes and no one was there then I tried looking on my left and I saw… (http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/296430_2404266580358_1061911008_2746532_1188817070_n)



"Holy crap get me out of here!!! Mommy!!! I wanna go home!!!" I shouted as I started to cry again.

I tried to look at it again and it was coming after me what do I do? Hit it with a baseball bat defender!?

Just then when I was about to give up and offer myself to the dead or whatever it wants from me because right now I have nothing to lose anymore, the door opened… 

A bright white light appeared and there was this white horse with the perfect ideal type of an ohh so perfect bedazzled knight in shining armor. He was holding a disco ball inspired egg probably? He then reached for my hand and helped me get on his rocking horse. He threw the disco ball egg to the freaking ghost who was trying to attack me few minutes ago and to my surprise “she” turned into a half horse half human. Centaur probably… and that is just crappy weird but I don’t care. 

“My” bedazzled knight in shining armor took me into his paradise wilderness of love… we kept on riding and riding and riding then we finally stopped near a waterfall. He took me down and was about to leave.

"Wait!" I screamed. "May I at least know who you are?" I asked.

I waited for him to answer then he took off his helmet.

"Seunghyun oppa?!" I said in shock. I just looked at him with a big question mark on my head and he just looked at me without saying anything.

"Aren’t you gonna say anything?" I asked. He just won’t answer me sheesh! 

"Talking is really in trend you know…" But he still looked unconvinced.

"Okay fine, whatever just go already!" I said losing my patience. 

"Lee Chaerin." Seunghyun oppa said or whoever that guys is.

"Well you’re playing a little bit hard to get aren’t yah?" I said rudely. He was rude first not talking to me so I have my reasonable rights. 

"Sorry for not being able to protect you a while ago." He said.

"Well if you meant the one at the amusement park, apology not accepted." I said half joking.

"I should go now. My duties of protecting you are now over." Oppa said.

"B-but, will I ever see you again?" I asked. Then he went down from his horse

"We’ll see." Then he came closer to me until he tripped because of a small log which was on the way but since that he was close to me we both had fallen down and to my surprise… he was on top of me. 

We both laughed at each other for a while still in that position. 

We stopped laughing and looked at each other blankly. I gulped hard noticing that his face was coming a bit to close.


. . . 


Then that thing happened.


. . . 


He kissed me softly on my lips.


. . . 


He looked at me intimately and smiled sweetly...

"Seunghyun oppa?" I said.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"So it is really you." I said closing my eyes and smiled.

"You look beautiful Chaerin." Then he slipped his hands thru my hair.

"Can we stay like this for a while." I said.

And we did… we stayed in that position for a few minutes then I sensed that something was wrong and opened my eyes.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8W6hYGZ0E&feature=related)

 



"Seunghyun oppa?!" I screamed. 

"Oppa?!"

"CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!!" I realized he’s not here.

He is gone.

I looked for him and ran and ran until I forgot what I was running for but still kept running until I tumbled down to a place full of flowers. 

At the end of the tiles there was a small wooden boat. I didn’t know what I was doing but it was like my body had a mind of its own. I rode on it by lying and someone pushed the boat which I have no idea who or what it was.

I closed my eyes and this song started to play on my head like a broken tape recorder. 

I imagined Seunghyun oppa’s image and how we kissed, I laughed how he actually lost his swag when he tripped on that log… 

If it weren’t for that log I bet the way he kissed me didn’t happen.

And how he left me…

I felt like a tear drop was escaping from my eyes.

"What should I do?" I opened my eyes and…

"Oh my gosh!"

"HELP!!!"

I realized that my clothes were wet and obviously I was sinking!!! 

"What do I do, what do I do?!?!?!" I was panicking and just made the situation much worse and the boat collapsed and here I am swimming to find land but from the looks of it I can’t find anything besides pure water!!!

Just when I almost thought of having the best day of my life a few minutes ago now I feel like…



. . . 



Dying?



. . . 



"HELP!!!" I screamed and screamed but it seems that no one was there.

Is this the end of me?!

I always wanted to be a performer. Actress? Singer? Emcee?

I always wanted to be known and make people happy because of what I do. But from the looks of it now its totally far from there… I still haven’t even told Seunghyun oppa how I really feel about him.

Maybe I wasn’t a good person enough to stay in this world. Well if that’s the fate I’m given… I’ll accept it. 

I went under the water and stayed there until it will all be finished. 

Then…



. . . 



. . . 



. . . 


"Ahh!!!" I found myself on my bed in my house.

"I’m alive?!" I touched myself.

"I-I’m back to normal!!" I laughed hard. I know it sounds awfully retarded but hey, I’m just glad every-

I touched my lips and remembered something. 

"Seunghyun oppa?"

"Wait a second…" I think hard. 

It was all a dream!!!

But it’s weird how I actually remember ever single bit of it.

"Chaerin hurry up and eat your breakfast." Mom suddenly entered my room.

"Wait… your not mad at me?" I asked.

"What? I don’t know what your talking about?" So that was also part of the dream? Which means… the whole switching thing and the amusement park issue is also part of my dream?

THANK GOODNESS!!!