Ji-jiyoung???

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 6

A week has passed, days have passed, the whole school is busy because of exams and activities and the play production is coming nearer and nearer cause the semester is almost finished. And don’t get me started with the 10 steps to victory, it takes me nowhere! And Remember that I had to be the top student so that my dad can give me a ticket to Canada? And a ticket to Canada is no joke, plane tickets are really expensive nowadays and what more is that it is at the other side of Korea! But I can say my grades are really improving I’m already at 37! I know I still have a long way to go but hey 37 from 60-something is a impressive right? Every day, I only do these things after school.

-changed to home clothes

-eat while studying

-Daydream, mostly thinking about Seunghyun^_^ (Usually takes about 13 minutes)

-Tv or computer (I never ever forget to spazz about Won Bin!! I’m loyal to my celebrity crushes you know.)

-SLEEP!

But it’s different when its Saturday and Sunday.

-Wake up at 9am

-eat breakfast (include the brushing of teeth after eating)

-Study for until lunch

-eat lunch

-a little reading then sleep

-Tv, computer or any random thing. (This takes me... perhaps 3 hours or more?)

-sleep again (I’m the type of person who usually sleeps when doing nothing. I don’t get peoples point if they feel bored or
anything and complain about it, they can just sleep. So it’s kinda like the same thing you’ll just lay there doing nothing but you can’t feel it.)

-eat dinner

-study again then after that I’m...

-down

That’s my daily routine but sometimes I hang out with the girls. I recently hang out with Han byulunnie and the girls. We were suppose to have a shopping spree but then the girls said I need help and if they mean help, they mean professional help. My fashion sense doesn’t ! But I do admit it, I do need one but I have my reasons! I’ll show you how things went that Saturday.

...Flashback (Saturday)...

To: Minkki, Dara-unnie, Bom-unnie
Guys let go to the mall and buy stuff it’s so boring at home! Meet me at the park nerby.

I have already changed to my clothes and went to the park. I sat at the swing cause the girls hasn’t arrived yet (obviously). I was just staring at my phone even though no one has texted then I saw a pair of legs and I looked up then realized it was Han byul unnie.

“Chaerin, what are you doing here?” Han byul said.

”Han byul unnie! Why are you here?” I threw another question.

”Just walking by, it’s boring at home.How about you?” She asked me.

”I’m waiting for my friends were going to the mall, perhaps... you want to join?”

”But it’s a friends hangout and I don’t them to think that I want to steal you away from them.” Han byul said.

”It’s okay and after what you did to me when Suzy gave me that drink I bet they also want to be your friend.” I said trying to
convince her to come.

”Unnie!”Minzy came to our direction while waving her hands with Dara and Bom unnie at her back.

”Oh, Hi Han... byul unnie?” Minzy asked confused if she said her name right.

”Hi Minzy!”

”Guys, is it alright if Han byul unnie can join us?” I asked to three.

”Of course it’s alright! And Chae can’t go shopping by herself, trust me her fashion sense is totally oldies.”Bom said in excitement.

”So much for being over acting.” I said sarcastically.

”Thanks guys!” Han byul said.

So me and girls walked our way to the mall. We didn’t have a car so, and it was only a few blocks away... After a few minutes we
got inside and started to look around.

”Chaerin what kind of clothes exactly are you going to buy?” Han byul unnie asked.

”Umm...” I thought for a while. ”Maybe pants and shirts?”

”Okay, I know the exact place for that.” Han byul grab my arm and took me into this shop called Bean pole.

“Bean pole?” I asked her. Well from the name it’s self it looks expensive.

”I know the perfect outfit for you!” She told me then looked for clothes in the hangers. While she was looking I looked for some
clothes too and checked the price and O.M.G these clothes that I see are worth a dozen t-shirts in I'am'21! *I usually buy there but not only because of its cheap price its also very comfortable.

”Chaerin! Isn’t it cute?” Han byul unnie showed me a cute sleeveless blouse that has already has a shorts attached to it.

”Its so cute unnie bu-” She cutted me off.

”Try it on.” I went to the dressing room then tried it out then showed it to the girls.

”OH MY GOSH!” They all said in unison.

”Unnie, its like that outfit was made purposely for you.”Minkki said.

”You know what, it looks absolutely fantastic on you.”Dara unnie said

”I don’t like it.” I said.

”What?!” All four of them said.

”It’s too expensive and the v-neck is too low.” I said.

”If you think it’s TOO expensive I’ll pay for it and thats the main reason why its called a v-neck and you already an adult! Trust me it’s definitely the right time to show a little something...” Han byul unnie said.

”No! I DO NOT want your money to be wasted in these clothes.” I said begging them.

”Who said they are going to waste?” Han byul unnie said.

”Think about it Chae-ah and OMG Seunghyun will be surprised if you wore that.”Bom said

”Really Bom unnie?” I said sarcastically.”You just made my ambition in taking this less!”

”Come on unnie, just this one time, please?”Minkki begged me.

”Oh God I hate that puppy eyes of yours! Fine.” I finally admitted but hey it looked good on me.

”Ms, were taking this.” Han byul unnie said to the sales lady as I went back to the fitting room to change.

“Uhh-uh Chaerin... you will be wearing that for today.” Han byul said.

”But I can’t wear it now.” I said.

”Chaerin since I bought that for you I’m telling you to wear it.” Then I looked at the girls and they were looking at me like wear-it-or-else look. But I didn’t want to upset Han byul unnie, she has done so much already so I did wear it. So I wore it with both my hands in front of my chest and sloutched my back.

”Chaerin a clothing is still a clothing no matter how much it is if you don’t have confidence its just nothing but a plain old fabric. Poor fabric.” Han byul said to me.

”Urghh too much drama!!” I said while covering my ears.

…End of flashback…

So I did wear it the whole time we are at the mall but I gotta say it is really expensive for me atleast. I was really luck to find a friend like Han byul unnie. But every time I think about her Seunghyun always comes right after. I remember when she said that he forced Han byul unnie to do my makeup. Why force? There was always this feeling inside of me but I don’t want to expect too much because the more you expect for good things to more you’ll get upset when you face reality.



…Next day…



Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out.

Relax Chearin it’s only a play, it’s only a play. Today is the big day and I just can’t wait until it’s over. I have already putted my makeup and costume inside my bag, check and my scrip, check and of course myself, check. I went down stairs then went to school sweeting like I have been running around. It took me a few minutes to get there and immediately went to the schools theatre.

”Ms. Kim, what time will I start?” I asked her catching my breath.

”You still have 40 minutes left before showtime. Better get ready okay?”Ms. Kim said to me.

”Okay.” I said as I started to go back stage to meet Han byul unnie. She will be helping me again.

”Chaerin! Seat right here.” She said while she waved her hands to me.

”So, ready for the big day huh?” Han byul unnie said.

”Well I’m not ready yet, I still gotta do my hair and makeup.” I said in a nervous tone.

”Well that’s why I’m here! Don’t put too much pressure on yourself Chaerin, you’ll do fine.”

”You sure? Cause I fell like puking… What if I’ll make mistakes? And everybody will be laughing at me.” I said starting to get more nervous.

”Don’t think of the negative ones, just think positive always.” Han byul unnie said while applying makeup on my face.”And Seunghyun will be your official photographer.”

“That even makes it more worse unnie!” I said already going bonkers.

*laughing*

”You’ll do great I promise and you’ll do as great as you look!” Then I looked at myself and wow, I totally look different. I suddenly looked like a real Snow white but modern version in a good way.

”Okay kids get ready on the count of three.”Ms. Kim said then she looked at me and smiled giving me a good-luck-look.

”1…2…3…”

”Once upon a time there lived…..” The narrator began and I was as nervous as a mouse getting ready to be eaten by the cats but they weren’t cats, they were humans! And I’am so fu.king nervous. As time was moving quickly, scene one ended then scene two, then followed by scene three. So far so good right? The next scene will be the apple poisoning. I began to talk again, trying my best not to have a dead silence on stage.

”Hello young lady. Would you like an apple? It’s sweet and fresh.” The witch said in an angelic tone.

”I don’t know…” I said in my not-so-bad-english-accent.

”It’s okay, it’s free.” She said anticipating on my answer.

”Well, okay.” Then I reached for the apple and took a bite at it then… (fainted)

”Ahahaha!!! (evil laugh) Finally! I ‘am the fairest of them all!” While the witch left, Snow white just lay there on the ground. The seven dwarfs entered the room and search for Snow white, then they all looked for her at the kitchen and saw her lying on the ground.

“Snow white!! Snow white!!” They all said for her to wakeup while one of them was shaking her body to get a hold of herself. After a few minutes of crying and weeping, prince charming appeared and looked at snow white in a bed full of roses.

”Only the kiss from her true love can break the spell.” One of the seven dwarfs said to prince charming. Prince charming went closer to the bed then looked at her…

His face went closer and closer to Snow white’s face and kissed her beautifully and the spell was broken. The seven dwarfs celebrated and Snow white found her love and the evil witch died and everybody lived happily ever after F.I.N!
The curtains closed and I hear the clapping hands of happy and satisfied people. After the curtains were closed the staff and the characters all clapped their hands and congratulated me and I also congratulated them. Everyone was happy. I was so relieved that not a single mistake occurred and I do admit that, that was a lot of fun.

”Ms. Lee Chaerin, I’ am so proud of you. You did an outstanding job.”

”Is it as a good as a standing ovation?” I asked Ms. Kim

”I’m not sure for them but I did!”Ms. Kim said proudly.

*laughs*

”I’ll go back to the waiting room and change my clothes.” I walked my way to the waiting room and went to dresser. I
found an apple on top of the table with a letter at its bottom. I took it and there was a bite at its side and reached for the letter ‘I took a bite at it and it wasn’t poisonous’ I chucked a bit and looked left and right for who wrote it and saw Jang looking at me weirdly. Disgusting I tell you.

”Chaerin ah!!”Dara ran towards my direction.”I’ am so proud of you I can’t believe you did it without fainting!”

”Thanks for the compliment…” I said sarcastically and laughed. Then the other two went towards me.

”Unnie, what’s that?”Minkki asked me.

”I don’t know, and I also don't know who it’s from.” Then the three looked at Jang and he also smiled back at them weirdly.

”Eww…” They all said in unison.

”Umm...Maybe it’s from Seunghyun?” Bom said.

”Right... Like he would do that. Well I’m tired so I’ll go home now and I bet my mom is waiting for me.” I said acting tired.

“What? We definitely NEED to celebrate!!” Minkki said.

”Minkki is right, you have put so much effort into this and a girl do need some fun to!!” Bom suggested.

”Can I invite mom then and Han byul unnie?” I said.

”Sure! And Chaerin, we have a present for you...” Bom said.

”What is it now?” Then they handed me a paper. ”A paper? Really?? A paper?!” I said in a curious-frustrated-disappointed look.
Yes indeed Lee Chearin can do one look with three expressions.

”Open it.” Minkki said

”Then what? The word congratulations in bold and capital letters will appear?” I said sarcastically.

”Just open it!” Dara said.

Then I did open it.

Choi Seunghyun

0915345758354- Call me!!!


”You guys.... How did you got it?” I said in shock.

“I have my ways...” Minkki said and smile.

”Aww... you could have told me earlier so that I didn’t become so dramatic.”

”Enough with the drama... Chae-ah hurry up so that there will still be seats.” Bom said

”Okay, what restaurant by the way?” I asked.

”You'll see...” Dara said.

”Okay so another secret?” *laughs* Then I went out of the room and went to the garage to put my clothes and accessories there and I saw a figure just standing there.

”Ohh... your here.” I said as I realized that Seunghyun was the man who was standing there.

”Your good at acting.” He said in his ohh so sweet deep calming voice. *kekeke

”You saw me?” I acted surprised.

”Of course I saw you. I was your official photographer.” He said.

”Ohh... well, I’m... just dropping this by.” I lift the dress in my hands a bit and put it in the box. As I put the dress in the box I realized that a paper from my hands fell on the ground. It was facing the written part and until I realized that it was the number of Seunghyun that the girls gave me and it was even in bold letters he might see it!! So I stepped on it.

”Well, I should be going now... bye.” Then he smiled back at me. I exited while dragging my feet on the floor not lifting an inch to it.

”Are you okay?” He asked me. He might as well think why I was walking this way.

”Y-yes...” Chuckles a bit. Wow that was CLOSE! If he saw that he might think that I’m some stalker asking for his number indirectly.


...Seunghyun’s POV...

While the play production has been progressing, I was standing at the back aisle in front of the stage and at the same time taking pictures at every scene.

”What’s up dude?!” Someone said and putted his hand on my shoulder while I was picturing. I turned around to see the owner of the voice.

”Ji-jiyoung?! What’s up dude?” I said in surprise then we did our usual hand shaking . ”I thought you won’t be back until 4 months?” I asked.

”My mom changed plans.” Jiyoung said.

”So who’s Snow white and why are you picturing her every single scene?” Jiyoung asked me.

”I’m not picturing her, I’m picturing them and I am the school activities photographer.” Seunghyun said proudly.

”Well that’s good. I kinda like her.”

”You do!?” I said. I do admit that I was shocked when he said that.

”Yeah. She’s cute.” Jiyoung said to me.

“But I thought you’re into pretty and y girls?” I asked him.

”Do you like her? Why are you so against it?” He told me.

“Like her? I don’t like her. I’m just saying you know.” I told him in a calm tone. But did I just say I don’t like her? The truth is I still
don’t know.

”Do you know her? Can you introduce me to her?” He asked me again.

“Of course!” I said.

”So you do know her! *laughs* that’s cool.”

“What do you mean that’s cool?” I asked.

”Nothing. See you later okay.” Jiyoung waved good bye at me. And I also waved back. So... does he really like Chearin? Somehow I felt the sad or maybe disappointed? I didn’t know the answer to why I felt this way. I never looked at her like someone I would like to call more than a friend yet I didn’t also want to have a hello-goodbye relationship. After going to back to picturing I returned the tripod to the garage and scanned the pictures after it was finished. While I was scanning the pictures I have just taken, I can hear footsteps of someone coming nearer to my direction. I looked at the person and found out it was Chaerin. I wanted to tell her I have a friend that likes her and he simply wants to introduce himself but somehow I felt the urge to just tell her another time.

”Ohh... your here.” Chaerin said to me in a surprised tone.

”Your good at acting.” I was actually shocked on why I said that.

”You saw me?” She said in surprise. Of course I saw her, I actually saw the whole thing.

”Of course I saw you. I was your official photographer.” I said that instead.

”Ohh... well, I’m... just dropping this by.” She lifted the dress in her hands a bit and putted in a box then the next second I knew
there was a loud sound. Like the sound when you kill small insects with your feet.

”Well, I should be going now... bye.” Then I just smiled back at her. While she was exited she was dragging her feet on the floor not lifting an inch to it.

”Are you okay?” I asked her. Maybe she sprained her foot?

”Y-yeah...” Then she chuckled a bit. And there she was, making her way out to the door. I came home afterwards and met with jiyoung.

“So, for how long are you going to stay here?” I asked him

_ _ _ _ _
Author’s note:
I made it longer than usual cause I know it has been days before my last update. Hope you liked it^_^