That was embarassing

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 3

...Lunch time...

“I’m so hungry!”

”Since when did you ever become full Bom-unnie?”

”Shut up before I also eat your lunch leaving you with nothing.”

”See... Oh my gosh, Seunghyun’s here!”

”From two tables ahead of us at my right.”

"Where?" All said in unison.

”Wow he is gorgeous Chae-ah”

“Uh-ohh, don’t tell me you like him too Bom-ah?”

”Yah Dara! Don’t be stupid I’m just saying that he is handsome AND he is so not my type.”

”Should we try the something on the book?”

”Okay! Okay! What’s written? Try looking at him and don’t look away when he looks back at you just stay calm, this can test him on how he looks at you.
Observe his action. When he only looks once that’s okay for a start since you still haven’t done anything from the book on him.”


I looked at him. I stayed as calm as I can. He looked at me smiling and I smiled back at him. (Gahh Lord save me!) But his friend called his attention so he got out of his chair and went to him.

“Ahhh!!!!” I screamed at my friends like a crazy fan girl but hey, he smiled at me!



...PE time...

“I have never been tired in PE like this before!”

”You’re tired Minkki? I feel like dying!!”

”Let’s go buy water at a stand nearby.” As we were waiting in line I looked at the soccer field and I never knew it was this big. I
looked at the students that were playing and I saw “Seunghyun.”

”Seunghyun?! where?”Dara and Bom said

”The one in the black shirt.” I said as my eyes follow him. We kept on taking and talking, not minding if we are next or not.

”What are you buying girls?”

”W-what? Oh umm fou---”

”Ahjummah two bottled water.” Two unfamiliar guys suddenly appeared in front of us.

“Yah! We WERE first.”

”Like we care about lines.”

”What do you think your doing?” Someone said out loud walking towards the two guys in front of us

”Seunghyun!” I said out loud as he threw a punch at the guy who answered back at me. He was down to the floor and his helped him then they ran away (HAHAHA !)

”Four bottled water please.”Seunghyun said to the lady and gave it to us.

“Thank you!” I gave him a 90% bow. ”But you really didn’t have to do that.” He looked at smiling and just walked away.

”Chae-ah, can you explain to me what just happened?”

”I don’t know either.” I said as I was still looking at him appearing smaller and smaller in my eyes. I have to ask him.


...Dismissal time...

”Finally its Friday! We can hangout like we used to.”Dara said

“Something is bothering me though.” I said.

“What? It’s about Seunghyun right?”

”Yup. I just don’t get the reason why he helped us a while ago.”

”By the way, can we go to your house Chae-unnie?”

“Sure...”

”Unnie, is that Seunghyun?”

”Where? I need to ask him something.”

”Wait you mean the one Suzy and her midget friend is approaching?”

”Yup. Wait, w-what?!”

”Oppa, I made this yesterday, I hope you’ll enjoy it”

”What it is?” Seunghyun said in a quite? Happy? Expression?

“That !” I said out loud, good thing Seunghyun didn’t hear.

”Thanks then.” When he was ABOUT to put on his helmet...

”Ouch.” Suzy said as she was knelt to the ground.

”Are you okay?” Well Seunghyun did sound a LITTLE concern.

”I don’t think I can talk home.”

”I can give you a ride?”

“Thanks oppa!” She said smiling like sh*** and she even smirked at me BIG TIME!

”OH HELL NO! This b*** did not just---”

”Chillax unnie!”

”Guys, even if takes a lot of numbers, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME! *BOW”

”What is she talking about unnie?”

”I think it’s about the makeover.”


...At Chaerin’s house...

”Mom I’m home! I brought my friends with me! MOM.... I don’t think she’s home, let’s get started then.”

”But the question is where exactly should we start?”Dara said

”Well for your glass??? We don’t have enough money for contacts, and braces...”

”My orthodontist is gone for a vacation because my schedule is for next month”

“Why won’t we start with Chae’s complexion ?” Dara suggested

”Thats good for a start”

”You know the pineapple scrub? They say it’s really effective in making the skin whiter.”

”But thats a scrub Dara!”

”And? So what?”

”There is nothing wrong with scrubbing but we can’t scrub her face idiot! Don’t worry Chae-ah I have a better idea.”

“What idea?”

“Pineapple scrub and orange syrup mask!”

“Are you sure this is safe unnie?”

“Of course Chae-ah its fruits anyway!”

”Okay, LET’S DO THIS!”

”Dara and Minkki you do Chae’s legs and I’ll do both of her arms.”

”YES MS. BOM!” Both saluted at Bom.

”By the way, it’s okay to scream but just not too loud...”

“W-wait what do yo—OUCHH!! What was that for?”

”Hey, no pain no gain… And btw who was the one suggesting it a while ago?”

”Fine, don’t do it TOO harshly okay?”

And after a lot of scrubbing and screaming it finally ended.

”Were done!” I shouted happily

”No WERE not! We still need to do the orange mask remember?” Bom said as she was applying it on my face.

”Will it take long? Btw I think we forgot something.”

”What is it unnie?”

“What about that information folder Minkki?”

”Don’t worry unnie, it’s all here!” She said as she raised the folder

”No way Minkki! Were the hell did you got all of these info?!” I said as I scan the papers

”I have a classmate in Science class and she said that her sister is a classmate of Seunghyun.”

”Wow, talk about good connection Chae-ah.”

”Minkki, I think you missed something... ”

”Really? What is it then unnie?”

”His telephone or phone number isn’t here.”

”I’ll just ask her on Monday.”

”Wait Minkki. Chae-ah, is Seunghyun’s address their?”

”Yup, why Dara unnie?”

”How about asking him personally. Well not exactly US but what I mean is YOU.”

”I don’t know you guys, I’m not yet... ready?”

“You don’t have to be physically ready, you only need to be MENTALY ready.”

”Well I’m not ready in either of it.”

”But Chae-ah this is definitely a good chance.”

”......Fine, it says here that his house is... O.M.G his house is just two streets away from here! And his family owns a
convenience store.”

”Really?! That’s what I call LUCKY.”

”A go go go!!!”

"Wait!! I still have to remove this thing..."

We looked for Seunghyun’s house and it was a fun yet very short journey and I’m so freaking nervous! After a few minutes we ask the girl in the cashier if he is here.

”U-um excuse me but um c-can I as if Choi Seunghyun is here?”

”I’m sorry miss but he hasn't come home yet, though you can wait for a few minutes for him here.” You know its the first time I have ever seen a convenience store connected to a house.

”Okay, thank you.” I picked a basket and put in some snacks in case if I’ll be craving some food at midnight. I heard the door
open and someone entered, I heard the girls giggling but I didn’t mind them.

”Chaerin, I didn’t know you also buy here.” I heard a voice came from my back and turned around.

“Hu-u-uh? Ohh Seunghyun, you’re also here... ”

"You know its disrespecful if you keep calling me Seunghyun only.”

"Hu? Ohh sorry about that..."

"You can call me oppa^_^. So... you always buy here? "

*laughs uneasy* ”No. Well it’s my first time coming here...” But the thing that was bothering me is that he keeps looking at
me weirdly and his was face was so close to mine.

”Chaerin, why does your face looks like... u-um kinda like? Orange?”

”REALLY?” I said out loud suddenly holding my face. ”Ahahaha, I guess it’s the orange? u-um wax?

“Wax? You waxed your face?”

“Not me but my friends did...”

“So... YOUR friends waxed YOUR face?”

“Yah, I guess so. Well I should be going now... BYE!” I dashed out of the place not looking back and finally I got back home.

”Chaerin, your friends are waiting for you in your room.

“Okay.”

”Chaerin, did you go out with an orange face?”

”Is it really orange?”

”Look at the mirror.” I went to the bathroom at saw my face and I looked like a mad woman. More like the annoying orange?!

”URGHHHH!!!” I shouted as I entered my room where Bom, Dara and Minkki is.

”Unnie, did you asked his number?!”

”You ANIMALS! I can’t believe that you even let me go face him having an ORANGE FACE!”

”Sorry Chae-ah...”

”Sorry?! How can a simple sorry make things better Bom-unnie?”

”It’s the first time I ever tried the orange mask and I didn’t know the color will appear totally... orange... like that!”

”Wait, What did you say? Orange MASK? So it’s not orange WAX?!?”

”Duhh!!! Who the hell will wax their face?!”

”URGHHHH!!!!”

”Chill Chae-ah, its for a few hours I think... Especially if it’s newly applied, that will be gone on Monday for sure!”

”That’s not the problem Bom-unnie”

“When what is?!”

”After you guys got out of the store Seunghyun called my name and his face was coming closer and closer to mine of course I
got nervous and he only wanted to tell me that my face was freaking orange! And that was number 1, number two is that I said
that you guys did an orange WAX on my face! As in I literarily said that you WAXED it!”

”Wow, that was embarrassing.”

”THAT is sooo not helping guys... And I didn’t got his number.”

”Don’t worry about it unnie we can fix this.”

”But how Minkki?”

”I don’t know either.”

”Chae-ah, what about the book?”

”Dara unnie, it’s a book! Who would know if it’s even true, have you tried it?”

”No... So were going to test it to you first.”

”No!”

”Come on unnie! This time we swear you will NOT get embarrassed.”

”......What’s the second step?”

_ _ _ _ _
Author’s note:
So... how was it? I’m really sorry if I have updated late cause I accidentally deleted the 3rd chapter and had to do it all over
again... Comments and feedbacks are always welcome...