YG baby!!!

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

Chapter 21

It has been 11 months since I’ve been training for JYP and things are going well. I made a few friends and me and Junho hangs out once in a while with the other trainees. Junho introduced me to his friends and we also became close.

Some even asks if me and Junho are in a relationship and I’m like HELL NO!!!

Maybe because we always tell them some stories when we were kids. I don’t know… whenever out topic is about "past love" or whatever; people are so interested in these things!

Well of course when they ask me I just say that I’ve never been in a relationship. And I’m not just saying that because I want to avoid it but because it’s the truth!

And one last thing that I haven’t mentioned!!! Suzy is also here training. Such a coincidence right?

But it’s good that she doesn’t mention Seunghyun… and to be honest were kinda frenemies right now. Okay fine, maybe in her eyes she thinks I’m her friend? But whenever we have those little dance battles she always has this game-face-on??? No scratch that! Its more like a your-going-down-bit*ch face.

"Hey! Have you heard the rumors???" Taecyeon said.

"About the exchange trainee?" Wooyoung said.

What the hell is that? Like exchange students? But this isn’t a school in the first place.

"I heard it’s between YG and JYP."Yubin said.

"YG? What’s YG?" I asked Junho who was beside me.

"You don’t know YG?!" He asked in surprise.

"Yeah I don’t know so what about it?" I asked. Seriously do you have to ask if I don’t know, obviously I don’t know that’s why asked!

"Their one of the biggest music label companies in Korea." He said.

"One?" I asked.

"YG, JYP and SM."

"So what about the whole exchange trainee thingy?" I asked.

"I don’t know about that yet. There just rumors anyway." He said.

Everyone calmed down when JYP sangsaeng-nim entered.

"Good afternoon." We all said and bowed in unison.

"Sit down." JYP said and we all sat on the floor.

"I don’t have all day so I’ll say this now. Me and Mr. YG is thinking about exchanging trainees. I bet you’ve already heard that from your seniors. I’m thinking hard of whom I’ll send to the other company because I don’t want to lose good potential singers. I’m not mentioning names but I’ll call you privately so we can talk about it." He said while looking at all of us.

"Thank you!" We all said and he went out.

I felt really nervous. I want to stay here! I was just starting to get to know everybody.

Next day.

I didn’t have any schedule or training but JYP called me to come tomorrow morning.

I went inside his office.

"Chaerin, I’ve been expecting you!" He said smiling.

Woah!!! That was the first time I have ever seen JYP smiling.

"Good morning sangsaeng-nim." I said and bowed.

"Take a sit." He said.

My hands are sweating of nervousness.

"I have seen your hard work this year and I could see you got potential. You follow orders and simple instructions."

He stopped for a while and...

"I’ll be sending you to YG Company."

I knew it.

No!!! Please hell no! Though I have no idea what YG looks like? That means I have to adjust again. Just like transferring schools, it doesn’t make any difference!

"That’s all. You took this better than I expected."

Well I can’t object right?

"Yes Sir." I said and bowed and was about to get out of the room.

"Do well Chaerin. I know you can make it." He said.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I said one last time.

When I got out Junho and the others suddenly tried to get away and whistled like “nothing happened” scenario.

"Eavesdropping?" I said and walked away.

"C-Chaerin!" Junho grabbed my arm. I turned around and all my friends were also there.

"Are you going?" Yoobin asked.

I just nodded my head.

"Why are you all looking so sad it’s not like I have disease or something." I tried to fake a laugh.

"I’ll be okay and I can’t refuse to what sangsaeng-nim says." I said.

When I fixed my things and went out of the building someone tapped my shoulder.

"Can I walk you home?" Junho said.

"No. But you can walk with me." We both laughed.

Awkward silence.

"I can’t believe you’re going." He said breaking the silence.

"Me too." I said.

"I remember just talking to you 11 months ago saying how happy I am to see you." He said.

That made me to look at him.

"You’re happy that I always tease and fool you around?" I asked.

"Yeah. It will be hard to see you now that you’ll be training in a different place. YG building is a little far from here." He said.

I just stayed quiet.

"Promise me that we’ll still see each other?" He said.

"I can’t promise that, because I know will definitely see each other again."

"But when we become singers it would be hard for us."

"Junho, wake up! There’s still a long way and you’ll never know, I might see you on stage." I said.

"Together."

And mr. awkward silence came again.

"Okay… that was weird. I’ll just pretend that I didn’t hear that." I said.

It didn’t need a genius to know that he likes me. I just pretend that I don’t know. I don’t want to make things uncomfortable between us.

"So this is me. Bye!" I smiled at him.

"Bye Chaerin!" We smiled at each other one last time and went our separate ways.

Next day.

Here we go again. Back to scratch -_-

I received a mail of YG’s address and whatever so… I guess I should be going now.

"I can do this!" I shrugged of the negative aura around me and cheered myself.

I dressed up, ate my breakfast and went to YG building.

I entered and it looks, I don’t know. Small? But I like the atmosphere. It’s warm and comfortable. (a/n: what am I saying right now? O_o)

Unlike JYP building there was no desk lady so I just find my way myself.

I kept walking and finally I saw someone passing by.

"Excuse me." He looked at me.

"Where is YG’s office?" I asked politely.

"Top floor." He said. I don’t even think he heard me and just walked away.

Okay…

I went to the top floor and immediately found his office.

I knocked first.

"Hello?" I opened the door slightly.

I saw some guy wearing a faded colored shirt and normal jeans with a cap and slippers. Staff maybe???

"Uhmm. Excuse but where can I find Mr. YG?" I asked.

"I am YG."

SAY WHAT??? O_o

"O-oh I’m sorry. I had no idea." I bowed quickly.

"It’s okay. I get that a lot." He said. I thought so…

I didn’t notice that there was a guy sitting in front of him.

"M-my name is Lee Chaerin and… uhmmm, Mr. JYP sent me here." I said.

"Ms. Lee Chaerin! Just in time, let me discuss to you two now that you here. Sit." He said and pointed the chair beside that guy.

"This is Junsu. Junsu, Chaerin." YG said and introduced us.

I smiled and bowed slightly.

"You two are aware that me and JYP have agreed of exchanging trainees. You two are the people we have chosen. So obviously I will be sending you to JYP." He said to Junsu.

"And JYP sent you here." He said to me.

"I know it such a short notice but I hope you two can fulfill that. Since that you were the people we’ve chosen means we know what you’re capable of." He stopped.

"Junsu, I suppose you should get going now to JYP building. I still need to talk some things to Chaerin." He suddenly turned to me.

"Thank you for your care." Junsu said and went out of the room.

"Lee Chaerin…" He said while looking at some papers.

"You’ve studied in Canada for 5 years. That means you’re fluent in English. And you also know Japanese, that’s good because we also promote in Japan." He said looking again at the papers.

"I’ve heard your sample CD and you’re really impressive. Your voice is unique and that’s what we’re looking for. We don’t want voices that are common or comparable to other artist. I haven’t seen you dance but JYP told me you’re not so bad."

He kept on going and on.

"You can start tomorrow." He said.

"Thank you." I bowed.

"You may leave." He said and I did.

I wanted to look around but I don’t know how to find my way back and I don’t know anyone here. Urghh… So instead I’ll just go home.

Next day.

I woke up early and went to YG building.

First I went to YG and ask where I can start. He said I’ll go the fitness room to fill on some information.

After that I went to the vocal coach and he let sing, rap and other stuffs.

Finally I went to the practice room. They said everyone is there and by everyone I mean every trainee.

When I entered someone came to me and he looked like a choreographer or a leader or something.

"Guys, this is Lee Chaerin she just came from JYP so I expect you to treat her nicely and help her around." He said.

I went towards the bench on the side to put my bag and I noticed some girls whispering.

Seriously?! This just my first day and yet their gossiping about me!

I was fixing my shoe lace and I noticed a few pair of shoes in front of me.

"Chaerin?" I looked up to see who called my name.

"It’s you!" It took a while to realize who she was.

"Minkki?" I asked and I’m so surprised right now and Dara and Bom unnie was also there.

"It really is you!!!" She hugged me real tight.

"Your here?" I said.

"And you’re here! You we’re in exchange of Junsu oppa?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Wanna talk and get something at the cafeteria?" Bom unnie said.

"Sure." Bom unnie didn’t change a bit!

Once we sat down and got our food we started to talk again.

"So you trained in JYP?!" Dara said in shock.

"Yeah. For 11 months and here I am starting from scratch again." I said with a little depressed tone.

"Don’t worry, you’ll love it here! But some of the oppas here are cranky and unfriendly but when you get to know them their really sweet." Minzy said.

"There are a lot of guys here." I said.

"Yeah, because this company is fixed on the hip-hip genre so only a few girls audition here." Minzy said.

"Why did you audition here then?" I asked.

"I didn’t audition, I was scouted." Minzy said proudly.

"Yeah, yeah we know miss too good to audition." Bom unni said.

"Really. Good for you!" I said and smiled.

"Do you know that Junho is also here and he’s training at JYP." I said.

"Junho? Really? That’s so cool. I never imagine that he wanted to an idol." Dara said.

We kept on talking and laughing.

…Minzy’s POV…

I can’t believe Chaerin unnie is here.

Never in my life did I think I’d see her again. And what more to see her here! We all knew what happened between them. She left for Canada without saying a single word to us. Maybe she didn’t want to talk to us, all that was in her mind was to run away, far away.

Does she know? Or maybe I should tell her.

But I can’t… I don’t how to say it and how will she react when she’ll know about it. I hope she forgot him but that’s impossible. 5 years is long but not long enough to forget a person completely.

It’s also impossible for her not to see him.

I’m afraid that she might run away again if she sees him. Like what she did 5 years ago. She can’t back out now. She’s already here.

You can do this unnie. You’ll have to fight it whether you like or not.

But that’s not the only problem.

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note:

Sorry if there are any wrong grammars and stuff I was too busy to read it all over again. Sorry!

OMG!!! Chaerin is now officially a part of YG family! But what will happen to her when she finds out about Seunghyun??? Will she fight it? Back out? Or return to JYP?

I don’t know!! And I’m writing this. Lol, just kidding!!! Please do wait for my next update and find out what will happen and now that she’s part of YG I’ll be focusing on purely YG and SKYTEMPO wahahahaha!!!(Evil laugh). Now the fun starts!!!

Please do comment if you like, A BIG THANK YOU TO THE COMMENTORS, SILENT READERS, and SUPPORTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS I LOVE Y’ALL!!!