Realize

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 19

February 14.

This is it. I'll finally confess to Seunghyun oppa. W-well urghh.... I'm kinda having second thoughts but come on Lee Chearin! Are you insane??? It will be his last year of high school and that means it's his last high school valentine. But how will I do it? Should I say it straight forwardly or do it in a special way? What the heck? Why should I exert too much effort? I'm a girl anyway... 


I went to school and it was homeroom again. The only subject where me and the girls are all together.

. . .

After classes 

I saw Jiyoung oppa and asked where Seunghyun oppa is.

"I think I saw him entering the complex by the pool area." He said.

"Thank you!" He grabbed my wrist. I turned to look at him.

"C-Chearin ah" He gulped hard. "H-h-happy valentine." It was obvious that he forced a smile.

"Happy valentine oppa." I smiled back and was going to head to the pool area.

"Wait." His expression stiffened. "I know it didn’t work out how I wished it would be and- *he let out a soft laugh*I don’t even know how to say this but. I hope you’ll find someone right for you. You’re an amazing girl Chaerin and you should know that, thank you… for everything."

I hugged him.

"Thank you oppa." Why do I get this feeling that he knows that I’ll be confessing to Seunghyun oppa and he’s preventing me to go there. "I wish you the best too."

He broke the hug and kneeled like a position when a guy would propose to you.

He took my right hand and kissed it softly.

I was taken back and quickly got him up.

"Oppa what are you doing? Everybody is staring at us." I said

"Since I can’t get my last kiss… I thought that was the best thing to do."

"W-wha-"

"Now go get him." He said.

"What?" I was surprised.

"Your going to Seunghyun hyung right? Good luck." He said. He forced a smile again.

"U-uhhm t-t-thanks?" I smiled one last time. "Bye Jiyoung oppa, thank you!" I said while I was running and his figure was getting smaller and smaller.

As I was getting closer and closer to the gate my heart beats faster and faster.

I saw Minzy , Dara and Bom unnie by the pool area.

"Yah Chaerin ah where have you been?" Bom unnie said.

"I even texted you that Seunghyun’s at the complex." Dara unnie said.

"Sorry, but I’m here now." I said. "I’m freaking nervous! What am I going to do???" I said panicking.

"Don’t tell me you still haven’t figured out how you’ll do it?" Minzy said.

"Then just tell him directly. And no suturing! I want you to be brave and say it all at once. You can do this Chaerin FIGHTING!" Dara unnie pushed me inside the complex.

This is it. After all this time, I’m going to say it.

While I was walking inside the complex making my way to the pool area, flashbacks from when we met that day were coming back to me.

I bumped into someone, I first noticed his feet then looked into his face and…
O.M.G!!! I have seen a lot of handsome guys but this, this guy is TOTALLY different. I don’t think he is even Korean, maybe Arabian??? But not just any ordinary Arabian citizen, he looked more like a… ARABIAN KING perhaps!? 
And finally I came back to my senses.



“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to… I wasn’t looking so, “the thing that confuses me more is that there are 5 ripped mangoes that fell from his hands and are now rolling on the cemented ground. WEIRD.

Now that was the weirdest thing that I have ever encountered. Well except for the whole switching-bodies-dream-thing but it was a dream so I guess it doesn’t count.


“No, don’t worry I got it” he said in a deep y yet calm voice. GAHH even his voice is so handsome!! (is that even possible?) He even said it while smiling at me^_^.
Even though he said it’s okay I immediately went down and helped him not even noticing what time it is, well what do you expect? These kinds of opportunities don’t happen every day you know…


I found myself smiling like an idiot.

I was seeing different flash backs these past years and months. I just kept on walking and walking and wal-

Why do I feel like this moment is so crucial?

I can’t do this. I’m going back.

I feel like my heart is gonna pump right out of my chest. And plus I feel hot like I’m going to have a fever.

I think I should back out.

I turned my back and took my first step back to my girls. But my mind was telling me to go and tell him. Not like other people I felt like my mind was more powerful that my heart when it comes to love. I know because of course I know myself and I’m going to regret this if I do go back.

Maybe I’ll just take a peek if Seunghyun is still there.

If he’s not there… I’d be lucky.

I kept walking and walking.

So here I am. My heat beats so hard and its so painful.

I entered the pool area and scanned the area if he’s here.

Nobody’s here. I walked farther and stopped just beside the pool. So this means… I won’t be telling him? That’s good right. Right? But why do feel so disappointed? I thought I wanted this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNrWiOFOO28

"Oh well." I said and turned my body back.

"Chaerin?" A deep familiar voice said. I knew it was him. I just knew it. And my heart is at it again, its beating like crazy.

"Why are you here?" He said again.

This is it.

This is the real deal.

Now or never.

Turn around or run?

But I chose to tell him so here it goes. I’m not expecting anything because if I start to and don’t get what I want- I don’t even know…

"Seunghyun oppa." I said gulping real hard and breathed hard. "I don’t how to say this but if I started to say things the way I planned I end up saying nonsense so I’ll just say it straightforwardly." I breathed hard one last time. Here goes nothing.

"Seunghyun oppa, I have something important to tell you." I was trying real hard not to stutter but I just can’t help it and worse my voice was shaking and so was my hands and my entire body.

"I like you. I have for two years now. I’ve done everything to change myself into every aspect because of you. I even applied for acting class when I knew you were the photographer of the play and agreed to join the drum major. I even studied hard just for you to recognize me. But I know for now that, the thing that I should have done a long time ago..." I was slightly crying and my voice was cracking. "Is telling you straightly that- I love you and I always had and always will."

I felt relived like everything that was weighting me down suddenly disappeared. I smiled and wiped a few tears on my face and gave a white rose to him with a little stationary attached to it.

But there was one thing that made nervous. That seemed like I can’t breathe.

His face. His eyes widened because he’s so surprised but… he never smiled.

He just looked at the rose and finally took it. But, he still didn’t smile.

When he took the rose I release a sigh of relief.

He then placed it near his pocket and I saw a colored pink post-it attached on his polo pocket and there was something written that made my eyes widen in shock.

Hanbyul ♥ Seunghyun

That made my heart crumble and it was shattering. Broken into pieces…

My eyes never left that image. And from the corner of my eye I saw Seunghyun oppa looking at it to and looked at me.

"H-Hanbyul anddd S-S-Seunghyun?" I looked at him and I was stuttering and my voice was cracking once again.

He just looked at me with that same expression and nodded weakly.

"W-when?" I asked.

"3 days ago." That was the first time he talked in a while.

I looked at him and gulped hard again.

I forced a small laugh and smiled but I bet he could tell that I was just pretending.

"Ahaha. Hanbyul unnie and Seunghyun oppa? You look good together! Cute." I said, trying hard not to break down.

"You two make a good couple." Then I awkwardly patted his right arm. He looked at me with that same expression and I still forced a laugh.

"Hope you’ll be happy." And smiled like it was alright for me.

I need to get out of here. Somewhere far away from you.

I was supposed to turn my back but then my feet went right and I totally forgot about the pool. So here I am underwater, drowning like I totally forgot how to swim. I felt like some jumped on the pool. Someone holds me tight around my waist and took me up and finally I got to breathe again. I look at the person and it was Seunghyun oppa, still holding onto me.

"Are you alright?" He asked with a worried tone.

I pushed him hard away from me and went to the stairs with the handle.

"Chaerin?"

I realized that the ends of my skirt were up to my stomach. Revealing what’s under my skirt. When my feet where finally on the ground I quickly pulled my skirt down.

"Chaerin?" I still didn’t answer him. I don’t feel like talking because once I open my mouth I’ll breakdown. BIG TIME.

"I’m fine." Trying to fake a smile.

"Your not! Your soaking wet." He said.

"I’m fine!" I said and the tears all fell down to my cheeks.

"I-I’m fine." I said almost in a whisper and turned my body to get out of here.

I ran with all my might sobbing like I didn’t care who I’ll pass by.

I finally got out of the complex.

I saw the three looking at me smiling but once they realized the situation they suddenly changed their expression.

I also didn’t want to talk to them. Well it’s quite obvious how it turned out right?

"Chaerin!" I heard Minzy said and was about to go after me.

"Let her go." I bet that was Bom unnie.

I’m glad she knew what I needed. All I need is time, ALONE.

I just kept on walking with my head down, crying quietly.

"Chaerin?! Why are you so wet?" I looked up. It was Hanbyul unnie the one who took oppa’s heart.

And she was the last person I wanted to see but I really needed…

"Chearin." She said. I hugged her tightly and cried on her shoulder.

"What’s going on?!" She asked as she scans my whole body.

"Nothing." Still looking at the ground and left her without saying anything more.

"Chearin!" She screamed calling out my name but still didn’t look.

"Jiyoung! Do you know what happened to Chearin?" I heard unnie talking to Jiyoung oppa.

I walked a little faster, trying to run away from him.

Someone held my wrist. Too late.

He made me turn to him but I still looked at the ground.

"Chearin? Is it Seunghyun?" He asked.

I just nodded “no”. So he did know it all along.

"Stop lying I know its him!" He was just waiting on what I was going to say. "I’ll talk to him." He said in such a serious tone like he’s ready to punch someone and that someone was Seunghyun oppa.

"No! Don’t." I suddenly said.

"After what he did to you you’ll still take his side?!" He said furiously.

"It’s because it wasn’t him!" I said and that made him more relaxed and calm.

"Are you sure?" And he even doubts me? Well I never really learned to “act” believably.

"Yes." I was shivering a little because of the wind and I was soaking wet.

"Here." He gave his jacket and let me wore them.

"No thanks. I’m fine." I gave it back to him and went home. I want to go home so bad.



. . .


"Chear- why are you wet?" My mom asked me.

"Its nothing. Can we just go?" I said.

"Aren’t you going to say good-bye to your friends?" She asked.

"I already did." I said and smiled weakly to my mom.

"Well dress up and get your things fixed we’ll leave in an hour."

I never really said my farewell but I’m so sorry Minzy, Dara and Bom for leaving you without saying goodbye. But I just feel so bad and weak. All I’m thinking right now is to get away, run away.

Forget everything.

No more regrets and heartbreak. I’ll start from the beginning. A different place, a different time with a different person and I swear I won’t get hurt again.

I know it didn’t turn out the way I wanted it to be but thank you for making me use my love for you in good way to be the person I’ am today.

_ _ _ _ _

Author’s note:

So it wasn’t really the girl meets boy, confesses and lives happily ever after. No! BUT!!! Will this be the end? I~ don’t~ think~ so~~~

Please do wait for my next update and comment if you like. 

Thank you!!!