Action!!!

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 5

I woke up in the morning and felt excited to go to school. I wanted to let the whole school to see that I’m not the Lee Chaerin with braces AND glasses, I just replaced them with contacts. You may think I’m already going overboard just because of this one guy but still High school can really change you. I did my daily routine, wash up, dress up, eat breakfast and I’m good to go. As I walk my way to school I passed by Dara-unnie.

“Dara-unnie!” I said then she looked at me as if she didn’t recognize me.

”Do I know-, Chaerin?”

”Duhh!! Hmm… I say this SELF makeover is more effective then when you guys helped me.”

”Lee Chaerinis that really you?!?”

”Of course I am! If I wasn’t me then I wouldn’t have talked to you!”

”Oh my gosh Chae! Wait until the other two see you like this! OHH!! Wait until Seunghyun sees you like this! Did you do this
because of Seunghyun?”

”Maybe but maybe not...”

”Whatever! But seriously I almost didn’t recognize you.”




…At school…

”Dara-yah what took you so lon-, Ch-chae-ah?”

”Do I really look different?”

”Oh my gosh Lee Chaerin finally you got rid of that hideous glasses AND braces.”

”Ouch Bom-unnie give the non-living THING some respect. By the way, where is Minkki?”

”She said she will run late.”

“Well let’s go inside first.” I said cheerfully. I never felt like this before especially now that I’m at school. What I love about this
school is when the semester is almost finished they will think of programs or other things that can excuse us to classes like
today after the classes in the morning it will be lunch time and we will be practicing the whole the day and I don’t mind going to
school if we do it this rarely.

. . . . . .


...After a two hours...

I didn’t know I was just daydreaming the whole time in class and until I knew it was lunch time. My
phone vibrated and checked that it was Minkki.

Unnie I heard about it from Bomunnie, sorry if I wasn’t able to catch up with you guys a while ago. I’ll see you at lunch okay?

-Minkki


I went to our usual table and saw the girls.

”Minkki!! So how to you like it?” I looked at her with smile almost up to my ears already.

”Unnie why haven’t you done that ages ago? You look so beautiful!”

”Thanks Minkki!”Me and the girls kept chatting while eating and I realize that Suzy keeps glancing to our table. Then she stood
up and went somewhere else. I wasn’t able to see where she was going but I didn’t care she is just jealous of me because Seunghyun oppa ditched her!

”Min cover me up.”

”But why Suzy?”

”Just make sure Chaerin and her mini-me’s don’t see what I’m doing.”

”What are you doing anyway?”

”That little twerp needs a taste her own medicine.”

”What are yo-” Min turned around to see what Suzy was doing.

”Shh!! Don’t let anyone hear OR see!”

”What IS that?”

”Its soy sauce and vinegar with onions, ginger and fish sauce in an ice tea mug.”

”And you’re going to give that Chaerin?”

”Duhh!! Do you think I’m an idiot to drink this! Unless you want to drink it?”

”Suzy aren’t you going too far?”

”So you do want to drink it?” Suzy said.

”No you ! But still your really going to give it her?”

”Why not Min? She doesn’t deserve My Seunghyun oppa.”

While Suzy and Min was having their conversation they didn’t know that someone was eavesdropping on them. Suzy and Min
went to the table of the 4 girls.

“Chaerin-ah I’m sorry for the way I behaved a few days before and for that I bought you something.” Suzy said with a big
smile in her plastic face then gave me the mug in her hands though I was surprised when she gave me that mug, she wasn’t the type of person who would do that.

”U-um t-thank you...” As I was took the mug from Suzy, Han byul unnie took the mug from my hands and gave it back to Suzy.

”Why don’t you try it first?” When she said that Suzy’s face expression suddenly changed.

”I’m sorry if I’m being rude but who are you?” Suzy said sarcastically at Han byul.

”Are you trying to change the topic? And don’t worry, you don’t need to know.” And with that Suzy stormed out with her friend.

”Han byul unnie you didn’t have to.”

”Don’t mention it Chaerin. Do you know what the girl put in that mug.” She said as she pointed the mug at the table. ”Soy sauce and fish sauce and some disgusting stuffs."

"Tsk. I should have known better.”

”Good afternoon girls!” Ms. Kim said coming towards us.

”Good afternoon Ms. Kim” We all said in unison.

”Don’t forget we have rehearsal after lunch, I’m thirsty.” She said then reached the”ice tea mug” and drank it.

”Don’t drink that, that’s— too late.” She looked at us then...



AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



...At rehearsal...

I’ am excited for this play and it’s the first time I’ll be exposing my English talent (kekeke). Though my so-called prince
charming is really... Well it’s a play so I don’t really mind??? WTF!! What am I even talking about? Of course I care about my
partner and now that I thought about the kissing scene everything got worse for me

”Chaerin and Jang lets go to the kissing scene.” Ms. Kim shouted then I already positioned myself in the bed. It's Snow White anyway and there is really a kissing scene on the bed but Snow white is the only one on the bed so...

”Ms. Kim, Jang still hasn’t arrived yet.” A student said. Then Ms. Kim looked left and right. She shouted at the guy near the post on stage, I couldn’t see him because I was lying in the bed.

”The guy panting the trees come over here!” Ms. Kim shouted. The guy turned around. ”Ohh Seunghyun thank God it’s you.” Ms. Kim said.

Seunghyun?! OMG he is still here? I thought to myself.

”Yes Ms. Kim?” Then he went towards her and Ms. Kim started talking to him though I can’t really hear what they were talking
about but at the corner of my eye I see Seunghyun coming towards me.

”Chaerin, this is only temporary since that Jang still hasn’t come yet and we need to start practicing this scene already.” Ms. Kim said to me.

”O-okay...” Then I was already looking at Seunghyun. I was like WHAT THE ING HELL!! How in the world was I able to be in this situation?!

”And... ACTION!” Ms. Kim shouted then Seunghyun started to come closer and closer to my face and I shut my eyes hard and
just stayed there as hard as a rock not moving an inch as my lips was forming into a pout trying to reach out for his lips also?Then I felt something weird like his presence was gone in less than a second then came back again and this time he was coming so so SOO close and as I open my eyes...

. . . . . .

My eyes wide open as in so wide I pushed him away from me.”Why are you here?!” I can’t believe I almost kissed Jang! If
only I knew!

“What do you mean why are you here? I have been in this position for the past few seconds.”

”Where’s Seunghyun?”

”Ohh, you mean that tall guy? We switched a while ago but because you eyes were shut you probably didn’t notice.”

I changed back to my uniform then walked to the main entrance. I wonder where he went to. Then I remembered the situation we were at a while go and touched my lips it was the first time I felt his breath it was a warm and a calming feeling and I loved it. And now that I think of it I still haven’t asked his number. I want to ask it to him directly but I don’t think I can do that. I’ll just make a fool out of myself again. I’ll try to ask him tomorrow but if I can’t I’ll just ask Minkki for some help. I bet the girls already went home since Ms. Kim let them have some free time. I guess I’ll be walking home alone then...

”Chaerin-ah!” I heard a voice at my back and turned around. ”Are going home already?”

Are going home already? That question repeated in my several time before I came to my senses. ”Ump” I said as I nodded my
head.

”Where are your friends?”

”There probably at their homes now.” I said as I smiled

”Want to walk together?”

Want to walk together? You bet! But of course I didn’t say that out loud.

”Really?”

“Lee Chaerin do I like I’m joking?”

”U-um no!” I said waving my hands. ”It’s just that it’s quite unbelievable hearing that from you.” I said in a nervous tone.

”Why do think of that?”

”I thought... well, you know... you don’t look like the type of guy who would talk to a girl like me.” I looked down feeling a little
embarrassed on what I said. ”I’m sorry!” Then I bowed to him.

*laughs*

”You know, you’re really funny.” Seunghyun said laughing softly. I looked at him in a confused expression then he
messed up my hair on top. ”And also cute.”

Then there was silence. Cute? I’m cute? Is this real? If I wake up and find myself at school in front of my desk I swear I would
definitely kill myself but no it didn’t feel like a dream... this is reality.

“How long have you known your friends?” Seunghyun broke the silence.

”Well... it’s been 5 years now. How about you? I always see you with that??”

”Daesung.” Seunghyun said.

”Ohh. So that’s his name...”

”Why? Do you like him?” Seunghyun asked in a teasing tone.

”What?! I don’t like him, I like someone else...” I suddenly said not thinking again.

”Who?” He asked me. Oh sh*t what am I suppose to do?

”U-umm... it’s a secret!”

”Then it’s a secret, it’s not like I’m forcing you tell me.” Seunghyun said in his normal voice tone.


. . . . . .


”I’ll see you tomorrow then?” Seunhyun broke the silence.

”W-what? Ohh, yeah. Bye!”

“Bye.” Then we waved to each other and went to our own ways.

Oh my gosh that was close... I can’t believe I was able to walk with him like... so... AHHHHH!!! I screamed like a crazy fangirl. We walked side by side and it. Was. Un. Believable! And cute? He said I was cute OH MY F*ING GOSHNESS!!! I’m going insane and what else... his number... I FORGOT!! That opportunity is the totally most right time to ask his number but nooo... I became a crazy-feeling-he-likes-you-person! Urghh I can’t believe I forgot but I can still ask him tomorrow and with that maybe I should always “walk alone” so that I can have his company??? No, I can’t use this as an advantage and he can’t possibly like me it’s just so... impossible. And I'm getting dizzy right now I felt like I was two persons arguing at the other.

Choi Seunghyun what do you really think of me? Cause right now you’re making me a mad woman. I entered my room and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My skin was whiter and my nerdy glasses are gone, also the braces and my hair is has started to grow. I do look different. And its because of him.

_ _ _ _ _
Author’s note:
Did you like it? My plan didn't really have that after school walk but it’s been up to chapter 5 and nothing has happened much between our lovely SKYTEMPO so just out of the blue I included it. HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! Please comment silent readers!! And if you want me to PM you on my next update just let me know!