Who's he? (+ Authors note)

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 10

Only one more subject and I can finally watch Seunghyun oppa play...

"Class, take out your protractors and graphing papers." The teacher in front said.

Where is it? Shoot... I left it at my studying table!

"Here." A guy at my left reached out a sheet of graphing paper and I looked at him and realized it was Junho. The one who gave me the-too-good-to-be-eaten-Japanese-cookies but I already ate soo....

"T-thanks..." I said and took it. So now that I realized that he was my seatmate I just stayed on my seat and continually doing my work.

Minutes have passed and I have finished my work and passed it to my teacher so I had free time until the bell will ring.

"So... did you like it?" I looked at Junho and realized that it was him who said that.

"H-huh?? Ohh you mean the box?" I asked.

"Well not literally 'the box' but yeah..." Junho said.

"Do we know each other?" I said, I was just so curious that I had to spill it out.

"E-excuse me?" Junho asked me surprisingly. 

"Well what I mean is... I don't remember being friends with you..." I said trying as have a friendly tone.

"Ohh, so you still don't remember huh? I thought you were still the 'ddok-chae' that I know." He said teasingly.

"Ddok-chae??? What the hell is that?" I asked.

"That was you nickname when we were younger and I usually call you that because of your smartness." He said, almost proudly?

"W-what??? Smartness???" I said laughing... Seriously, why are people these days are so dumb to actually call me smart you see any dummy in the world still has a more dumb person than them and those people are the ones who call dumb people smart...

"You don't remember?" He said confusingly.

"First of all, I don't even remember you its self so how in the world would I remember that?" I said trying to calm myself down.

"It’s okay... So since you don't or can't remember-"

"Hey!"

"Fine, fine... since you don't remember anything let's start all over again. Hi, My name is Lee Junho, nice meeting you." He said extending his hands.

"I'm Lee Chaerin, nice meeting you too." Then we shook hands.

Ring*ring*

"See yah..." I said and dashed went to the field.

"Chaerin ah!" Ji young oppa was coming towards me. "Let's go." He said.

"Here." Ji young oppa gave me a bottled water.

So me and Ji young with Han byul unnie sat on the bleachers and then came Seunghyun oppa. Let me describe to you his dramatic entrance. And btw let's add some slow motion effects. And if you want some background music... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKF6tmZd6aw) Just to add some effects...

He came from the players waiting area and He was sweating... You know some people who looks so disgusting when they are all so sweaty but Seunghyun oppa was different. He looked so hot and I mean as in literally hot like he was on fire but he wasn't getting burned down. Then the coach started to blow his whistle and then the players started running and it was one heck of a soccer game. No wonder mom never watches dad's soccer game when they were still young. It was so confusing looking from left to right. 

Then only three more points left. If the other team gets two goals, they win but if Seunghyun oppa's team gets one goal they'll win. They kept on running and running and the next think I knew the other team got the point and the referee bowled his whistle. 

They got 5 minutes break to get refreshed a little and Seunghyun oppa went towards us and asked Ji young oppa if he had any water. But he didn't have so I gave him the bottled water that Ji young oppa gave me earlier. Then he gulped it down and I felt like the world was going in slow motion even without camera tricks! Then he poured water down to his forehead and he shook his head a bit to get rid of the excess

"Thanks."
He smiled at me and started running to his team and I just smiled at my seat looking like an idiot. They started running again and Seunghyun oppa has the ball and was running so fast but there was guy from the other team block him and got him on the floor but luckily the referee called it foul so there is a penalty kick... Seunghyun oppa was hesitating but in the end he agreed to do it.

(End music)

. . . . Silence . . . . 

There was a complete silence. Seriously the suspense was killing me. Then he was coming towards to the ball and ball flew high, high, up in the sky~~

It hit the side bars. So it bounced back and everybody was disappointed and everybody was shouting 'it’s alright.' Then the referee said that, that can be counted as a practice since he still hasn’t blown his whistle. So again, everybody was serious, everybody was quiet and all was anticipating on Seunghyun oppa's move. He ran towards the ball and ball flew closer and closer to the net and...

. . . . . .

GOAL!!!

Everybody was screaming with joy and congratulated and I saw Seunghyun oppa smiling at us widely that it was up to his ears! The Ji young oppa went to him and congratulated him. I was just there, smiling just like everyone. Then Seunghyun oppa got out from the crowd and he was coming closer and closer to me. 

"Aren't you going to congratulate me?" He asked in a teasing matter.

"Congratulations!!!" Then I hugged him... w-wait what??? I was so shocked at my actions and realized that it was an awkward situation for the both of us so I immediately released my grip.

"S-sorry..." Then I bowed my head a bit. That was heck embarrassing...

"It's okay." Then he smiled one more time and went back to the crowd and I was there dumbfounded.

I found Ji young oppa coming closer towards me.

"It’s getting dark, wanna head home?" He suggested.

"U-uhmm, okay...." I said but isn’t there any after party or something? But I didn’t have the urge to ask him.

So me and Ji young oppa was already in front my house.

"Thanks.” I said.

"No problem, good night!" He said and I entered inside.

"Good night."

...Next day...

So today is Saturday and I still need to do tons of homework before I can go out and have FUN. I usually do all of the things on Saturday and just sleep the whole day on Sunday but sometimes it’s vice versa.

"Chaerin ah, can you buy these things at the market? I still have a lot of cleaning to do." My mom gave me a list of groceries.

"Okay." Then I took a quick shower and putted on my favourite hoodie and headed out.

"Chaerin?" I heard a familiar voice and realized it was Junho.

"Junho? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well... I was supposed to go jogging but I got a little lazy." He said and chuckled a bit. 

"So where are you headed now?" I asked.

"I don’t know, how about you?" Junho asked me.

"Groceries." Then I showed him the list my mom gave earlier. 

"You need company?" He asked me.

"Uhmm... have you done groceries before? Cause if you had I think I really do need your help..." I said. I know I shouldn’t have asked the girls but somehow I wanted him to accompany me... even if it was only one time I needed to ask him so many things. 

"You can count on me!" He said. So me and Junho headed to the Grocery nearby.

"Wheres the list?" Junho asked me as soon as we entered.

"Here." I said and gave it him.

"So... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16.... That’s a lot!" He said. 

"You know I’m not really forcing you if you don’t wanna help." I said and took the paper from his hand.

"No. I’m going to help." He said and took the paper form my hand again.
"So let’s start from the canned foods then vegetables and fruits..." He said. Then we started to put things in the cart.

"Do you usually go by yourself?" I asked.

"Well now that you mentioned it, yeah..." He said.

"Junho..."

"Yeah?" Then he looked at me.

"What you have been saying to me has been bothering me lately." I said.

"What do you mean by what I said?" Junho asked me.

"The one written in your letter..." I finally said it straightforwardly.

"Ohh... that. So you mean you were trying to figure it out?" He asked me.

"Well who in the world would not think about some unknown person just asked you about your past friendship with one another?" I said sarcastically.

"You." 

"Me??? I just asked you like a second ago on what you meant about that."

"fine, fine... I’ll tell you. First of all back then, I introduced myself to you as Ho jun but since we were at Japan we called each other jelly and bean." He said.

"Wait..." Then I did some thinking. "You mean you were that fat bean kid with those pair of nerdy glasses? No wonder those Japanese cookies looked and tasted familiar." I said in misbelieve while looking at him in widen eyes.

"That was your favourite." He said

"The cookies?" I asked

"Yeah... you loved then and I knew you would remember when I’ll mention that jelly and bean thing." He said.

"So I was jelly and you were bean?" I asked.

"Yup." He said in satisfaction.

"Remind me again why do we have those kinds of nicknames?" I asked him.

"Well to be honest I don’t really know why." He said while scratching his head.

"Ohh... what else did we do?" I asked him...

"Hmm... We did a lot of things actually." He said.

"Wait, before anything else... how in the world did you lose so much weight?" I asked him.

"Let’s just say I have my own ways..." Then we laughed and he started to share some crazy things that we did before.

"We did that? And how old were we at that time?" I asked wiping the tears from over laughing...

"Like 5 or 6 I guess?" Junho said. And as soon as I knew it we had already finished buying all of the groceries.

"Thanks for accompanying me today, I swear I could’ve done this on my own." I said and raised the bags a bit.

"I haven’t done that much really."

"So...Bye... I’ll see you around." I said.

"I can walk you home and you’ll have a have time while bring those grocery bags back home by yourself."

"Okay, since you offered." I said and both of us headed at my house.

As soon as we were at the gate, mom was watering our plants outside and noticed us.

"Chaerin, so who is this young gentleman?" My mom asked.

"Mom he is Junh- I mean Ho jun???" I said unsurely.

"Ho Jun? You mean Lee Ho jun your best friend in Japan?" How in the world did mom realized just in a nick of time while my head was itching to know for almost three days.

"You loosed a lot of weight Ho jun." My mom said.

"I’d rather prefer Junho Miss Lee." Junho said.

"Well Junho, Ho jun or whatsoever do what to join us for lunch?" My mom suggested and I signalled her the-don’t-you-dare-hand-signal. 

"What Chaerin?! This is the first time I’ve seen your friend since 9 years ago." My mom can sometimes be to welcoming.

"Thanks Miss Lee." I can’t believe this guy!

"Come in!" My mom said and she sure sounded excited like she and her old time friend was reunited even though he was my friend and doesn’t he feel shy or uneasy cause it is his first time ever since like... 9 years ago.

"Go seat at the dining table food is almost finished." Then mom entered with a big tray of all kinds of food...

"Mom I think you’ve prepared too much and besides there are only the three of us." I said.

"Stop complaining Chaerin and start eating." She said in a VERY motherly tone. Urghh!!! My mom can be heck annoying sometimes.

"So Junho how have you and your parents been?" Then they started the conversation and I was just there finishing everything on my plate. 

"Were fine Miss Lee and by the way where is Mr Lee?" Junho asked.

"Still in Canada and he said he’ll send a plane ticket to Chaerin if she is in the number one spot this year but sadly she is in the 60th place so she still has a long way..." Mom and her big mouth.

"Hey! I’m already at the 16th place you know." I defended.

"But I’m at the 4 place..." Junho suddenly butted in.

"Really Junho?! You parents must have been so proud of you. Not like your friend here." Mom said in dramatic mode. I can’t take these two so I headed out of the house and sat at a bench nearby outside for a few minutes.

"Chaerin?" I bet its Junho... And I turned around it wasn’t him, it was Seunghyun oppa.

"Oppa?" I asked.

"What brings you here?" He asked me.

"Nothing, just hanging." I said and smiled a bit.

"Do you have anything to do later on?" He asked me.

"Let me guess... Ji young oppa asked you right?" I said and anticipating on the obvious answer.

"Maybe, maybe not..." Then I immediately looked at him.

"So what exactly do you mean?" I said now anticipating on him saying it was him who is really asking me out.

"He told me to tell you." Great, I knew it all along.

"Why won’t he just tell me he himself?" I asked him.

"He did but he said you weren’t replying." He answered.

"You mean that was Ji young." No wonder I have been receiving texts from an unknown number.

"You mean... this is his number?" Then I took out my phone from my pocket and showed him the text.

"Yup. That’s him." Seunghyun oppa said.

"No wonder." I said.

"Chaerin ah..." He sounded serious and I looked at him.

"Yeah?" I said anticipating on what his going to say next.

"Chaerin ah!" sh*it! I saw Junho coming towards me he completely just ruined the serious moment between me and Seunghyun oppa.

"Who’s he?" Seunghyun oppa asked me.

"Just a friend whom mom just randomly invited a few minutes ago." I said.

"Ohh... “Then he nodded his head.

"Well I’ll be going a now, see yah." Then he went off.

"What abou-!" I realized that he won’t hear me and I looked at Junho gave him death glares.

"Urghh!!" I shouted out loud.

"What? What did I do?" He asked me ‘inoccently’.

"You just-, I can’t believe yo-. Just forget about it." I said giving up.

"Thanks for the lunch Chaerin." Junho said.

"Go and say thank you to mom not me." I said coldly.

"Don’t tell me your already mad at me when we just official reunited." He said.

"Officially? There is nothing official okay. And I’m not mad." I said trying to calm myself from strangling him... Why does every time I try to have a conversation with Seunghyun oppa I feel like there is always a person out there trying to in purposely.

"You’re not mad. Well that’s good, thanks again and I’ll come back okay." Then before I could say anything else he already ran off.

"Mom you asked him to come again?" I asked mom as soon as I entered the house.

"Yeah. What’s wrong with that? And I also said to bring his parents with him next time." Great. This is just TOO great. So I just silently went back to my room.

_ _ _ _ _

Author's note:

Now where and what in the world did Ji young wanted to ask Chaerin out? And why does Seunghyun always suddenly pops out and tell Chaerin that Ji young wants to ask her out?

So in this chapter it was more on Junho and Chaerin and I swear there will be more of that but for the next update it will be more 
on SKYTEMPO or SKYDRAGON???? I''m still not sure myself, lol...

 

 

 

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! PLEASE READ.

Starting next Monday my sophomore year will start and school is just another way around to make me and my beloved computer separate and I won’t be able to update like I did before and I’ll be using the computer less cause I’ll become busy once school has started but I will still try my best to update as soon as possible but I cannot promise that I can update once a week maybe twice a month already but I can promise that I will finish this fanfic. 

To my kekeke and NELEgeeh thank you for always commenting to my updates, you have no idea how that definitely makes my day. And to my silent readers please comment even just for once... pretty please with a cherry on top... And to those whom I still haven’t include in my PM list just let me know and I’ll add you immediately so that when I have done my update you’ll know immediately.

THANKS FOR READING...