Your company...

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 12

Before anything else I would like to apologize for the super duper late update but I know you know what it feels to be a student right??? And so yah a not-so-quick recap on chapter 11...

Ji young invited Chaerin to a movie and out of nowhere they suddenly "bumped" into Seunghyun. So the movie was still pushed thru and they also let Seunghyun join in with the two and some conflicts happened inside the cinema (hahaha) if you still haven't read it, read it at chapter 11...

Then Chaerin and Minzy thought of a surprise for Bom's birthday party... later, Dara also joined in and suggested to invite Han byul and the rest of her friends including Seunghyun, Deasung and the others but she then realized that Ji young would have to be there and instead she just shoved the idea away and left Chaerin and Minzy confused with her.

Chaerin was left in the cafe after Minzy left and Seunghyun AGAIN suddenly showed up and told her about a birthday party that they will be making for Daesung and that's how things got complicated after Chaerin agreed go to it that is actually on the same date as Bom's birthday surprise.... 

So... are you curious on what's going too happened??? So without further ado here it is...

_ _ _ _ _

Monday is coming and I have no idea what to do... I'm so fed up that I haven't even thought of buying any presents for the both of them...

Yes I know... rather than doing something I ended up doing nothing.

I asked Minzy if she's not busy so she can join me to go to the mall but since she still had to finish her projects I had no choice but to go by myself.

"Mom I'll just go outside and find if I can buy some st-" Then I saw Junho talking with my mom at the living room.

"Chaerin, Junho's mom is here."

"Hi Mrs. Lee." Then I bowed my head. It’s quite weird to say to some one's family name that is the same to yours.

"Mom can I go out? I'll just go buy something." I said.

"I can come with you." Junho suddenly butted it.

"You don't ha-"

"That's a good idea." Mom and her big mouth.

"You don't have to." I said to Junho.

"Just this once Rinnie and we haven't gone out in a while." Rinnie??? I would definitely kill him as soon as we get out of this house.

"But..."

"Chaerin ah I won't allow you to go out not unless you go with Junho." Mom said. Urghh!!! Fine. Then I went out of the house and started to walk fast.

"Rinnie wait up." Junho said while trying to catch up with me.

"I swear if you say that name again I will definitely kill you. LITERALLY!" I said furiously... well I guess I was going overboard...

"Sorry... I didn't know you would react that way." He said and judging by his tone he totally sounded terrified.

"So where are we going exactly?" He asked me.

"Well I'm supposed to buy gifts for my friends who are celebrating their birthday on Monday." I said.

"You mean both of them will celebrate their birthdays at the same date?" Junho asked me.

"Yah." I said then sigh out loud.

"Were do you wanna buy?" Junho asked me.

"Anywhere would be fine." I said then we started to walk around a small department store nearby. 

After a few minutes of walking around I finally found a good present for the two and Junho is totally no help to me. We cooled off to a coffee shop when we were on our way home. 

"What do want? It’s my treat." Junho said in all smiles.

"Well that’s unusual. I’ll have cold iced coffee then." Then I checked me phone and texted Han Byul unnie.

. . .

What time will Daesung oppa’s party will start?
From: Chaerin

. . .

Maybe 2 pm? It will start after lunch time and will end at around dinner time like 7pm?
From: Han Byul unnie

. . .

Okay. See yah there^_^
From: Chaerin

. . .

Sure thing!
From: Han Byul unnie

. . .

Minzy ah I what time will Bom unnie’s surprise starts?
From: Chaerin

. . .

I still don’t know, you decide.
From: Minkki

. . .

How about like after 7pm?
From: Chaerin

. . .

Okay. I’ll tell that to Dara unnie^_^
From: Minkki

. . .

Thanks!
From: Chaerin

. . . 

"Here you go!" Junho reach to me my cold iced coffee.

"Thanks. If you’re just doing this to get something in return forget about it." I said in a joking manner.

"Was I too obvious?" Junho answered back.

"So you mean you were really asking for something in return?" I asked in surprise.

"Yup!"

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"Your company." He looked serious for a minute and just smiled it off. I gotta admit that those words gave me a weird feeling inside my stomach and don’t say anything that I like him cause I don’t okay?

There was an awkward silence between us that I haven’t felt in a long time.

"Do you wanna head home?" He asked me and I finally came back to my senses.

"Yeah…" I said then showed a weak smile. So after that he walked me home, silently that is.
_ _ _ _ _
Author’s note:

Sorry for the short update guys!!! I still had to do my other fanfic but I got busy and I thought that I shouldn’t keep you waiting for too long so I posted it anyway… Even though nothing has happened much here and it was so ChaeHo moment. Hope you liked it^_^