I'm back

StUpId In LoVe~ ♥CL⊤&GD;♥

CHAPTER 20

After 5 years.

"Chearin are you sure you can go by yourself?" My mom asked me.

"Of course! It’s not like I forgot Korea." I said.

It’s been 7 years since I’ve been living in Canada. Sometimes my dad would bring me to Japan and France and I also picked up a few foreign languages.

It’s been a long, long time I’ve been living abroad and now I finally know what to do with my life. I’ll go back to Korea and become a trainee. I really want to become a singer and idol groups are really “in” these days though going solo would be good too.

"Take care of yourself and be sure to eat right." My dad said.

"I will and stop treating like a child I’m already 20!" I said in a joke and hugged them tightly.

"Bye sweetie!" They said.

"Bye!!" I waved and looked at them one last time and entered the cab.

"Airport please." I said to the driver.

I put on my earphones and listened to my favorite songs while looking out of the window. I’ll surely miss this, but now I need to let it go. To be honest the main reason why I really went to Canada is to study music. I did made a few friends here and their great, we promised to keep in touch on e-mail.

After an hour I finally reached the airport and waited.

The stewardess called our attention and people started to go on board.

I took my seat and thank goodness I was on the window.

I put my eye mask on tried to sleep.



. . .



I woke and looked at the time then the stewardess spoke.

"We will be landing in 20 minutes." She said. I starred at the window and…

I suddenly remembered when I looked at the window the whole trip to Canada 5 years ago. Whenever my eyes were starting to tear up I’d just wear the eye mask and tried my best not to sob.

Seunghyun…

5 years and I managed to get over you. I thought it was impossible, but from a little help with the people around I finally got it off me. When I think of it I always laugh in my mind. I was such a baby and so immature hahaha! Little and an idiot, I admit I was stupid in love.

I sigh softly.

I have no idea where you are right now. But Korea is big and I’m not even sure if you’re in Korea right now. I just hope I won’t see him.

Please… and if I do see you-

I’ll just pretend it wasn’t you. I don’t even remember your face.

I was trying to fight it but I just can’t help it. Even though I don’t remember how you look memories of us just keeps coming and coming. I know I sound like a dramatic-loveless-forever alone loser, we never even had a relationship! But still…

We’re already on land and passengers were standing and some were going out.

And me??? I don’t know. My is like literally stuck on the chair. I need to face this.

What’s wrong with me?!?! I thought I was ready, I thought I didn’t care and I wouldn’t care about him ANYMORE!!!

I was hurt once. I would never let that happen again. I breathed hard and went outside the plane.

As I got out the sky was quite dark and it was really windy.

I got my luggage and took a cab going straight home.

It was raining. Just my luck!

I missed this old house! But right now I’m living alone. I roamed around the house and it was dirty and dusty! And yes my clean freakiness is coming to me again.

I unpacked my things and did a lot of cleaning. After 4 hours I felt hungry and tired. I wanted to deliver food but I don’t know any number of fast foods here. I went out of the house and looked for a nearby eatery.

I thought I still remember the place but it completely changed and it was raining, double that! I kept on walking until I was a convenience store. Looks like I’ll end up with instant noodles.

I entered and picked a few.

I paid for it and left but there’s this poster posted on the door that caught my attention.

"Big bang?" There were five guys standing, one had a mowhalk-ed hair in the middle and there were two guys wearing shades so I can’t really tell. One had big eye bugs which was funny and the other one… he’s complexion was a little brown and he’s eyes were micro mini! It was really small and he was really familiar. Like I’ve seen him before??? Weird.

I went back home and ate my noodles while looking at my mail.

Back in Canada I send my sample CD to a top leading music label in Korea. JYP was the name and they say he was also a singer. They said that I’ll be receiving an email once they approved of my sample CD.

If I got approved then I’ll start training. Officially!!!

I scrolled down and clicked one unread message.

"W-w-what?" My eyes widened.

"I-imposs-Oh my gawd!!!" I screamed so loud and jumped up and down like an insane person I can’t believe it! All my hard work and waiting all this time finally paid off! I can’t wait to start training and debut. This is surreal!



. . .


Next morning.

I got the address of JYP building.

When I entered I asked the desk lady.

"Uhmm excuse, my name is Lee Chaerin and I have an appointment with Mr. JYP."

"Hold on second." Then she checked something on the computer.

"Please proceed to the 11th floor at room 121 A." She said.

"Thank you." I really have no idea where that is.

I reached the 11th floor and searched for the room.

Here it is! I peeked first and scanned the room.

I saw a man wearing prestigious clothes and I bet that was JYP.

"Good day sir, my name is Lee Chaerin." I bowed politely.

"Oh Ms. Lee I've been expecting you. Please sit down." He said.

"So first things first, I really like how you rap with confidence. I’ve never heard anyone like you and that’s good for singer so they can recognize your voice easily. Your English skills is understandable. But singing, we could fix that. Just a little improvement would be good. "

"Yes sir." I said.

"If you could train sooner, the better. I'll be giving you your schedule for dance, singing, and fitness training."

Ohhh yes!!!

"And one last thing, you'll be training with some of our other trainees and you can learn a lot from them since you've been abroad for years and try to ask about our society and how we do things here. Our instructors will be the ones to help you so I'll be expecting you good behavior and cooperation" He said.

"Y-yes of course." I said.

"Just wait for further clarifications and you'll be informed when you can start. Thank you." He said and stood up.

"No, thank you!" I said and bowed again. "I won't disappoint!"

He smiled and just nodded his head.

I went out of the room and while walking my way back to the lobby I heard loud music coming from one room.

I peek a little to see what's going on.

One guy was practicing alone in the big room. He was dancing to the beat and looked really cool.

I tried to peeked more and he suddenly fell when he tried a stunt. He screamed in frustration and punches the wooden floor and turned off the music.

I think I need to go now.

I carefully closed the door but my phone suddenly rang.

"Who's there?" He asked and turned to my direction.

"I-I'm sorry I was just trying to look." I bowed and apologized again.

"Sure, its okay." I just looked at the ground. I didn't dare to look at him. It was just my first day at JYP building and I'm already screwing up.

I could see from the corner of my eye that he was looking at me. Too close that is.

"U-Uhm ms.- " I looked at him and oh my gawd!

My eyes just widened in shock. I can't believe this!

"C-Chaerin? Is that you?" He asked and be was also surprised.

"Yah! Lee Junho?!?" I asked and we just looked at each other surprised like hell.

"Hahahahaha!!!" We both laughed hard.

"Chaerin how are you?!" He asked and gave me a hug.

"I fine. How are you?" I emphasize the word you.

"I-I'm great! How long have you been in Korea?"

"Just yesterday. What about you?" I asked.

"Almost 2 years now." He said. "But what are doing here?"

"I auditioned." He cut me off.

"You auditioned? That's amazing Chaerin!"

"And my guess is you've been training here for?"

"A year and a half."

"That's great! I can't believe that I've met you, HERE!" I laughed.

"Do you wanna go out? Grab some lunch or something?" He asked.

"No! It’s okay I don't want to interrupt what you’re doing." I said.

"You just did, like a minute ago." He laughed. "Come on, let's go. And I can tour you around the building."

"Okay." I said then followed him.

We entered a cafe near the building and took our seats.

"So..." He started.

"So???" I asked.

"What made you audition at JYP?" He asked.

"I like their music." I simply said.

"Really? Are you sure not following me or something?" He said.

"Of course not you idiot!" I playfully punched his arm.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I've tried to audition on big companies but unfortunately I didn't got accepted then some were telling me try JYP entertainment so I gave it a shot and I got in." He said.

"Ahh."

"When will you start training?" He asked.

"I'm not sure but soon I guess."

"So that makes you my dongsaeng. Hahaha! You should have seen the look on your face a while ago when you were apologizing. Hahaha!"

"Are you done?" I'm really pissed off right now.

"Sorry! It’s just that back when we were kids you were always the one trying to boss me around." He said. Well he did have a point.

"How are living here?" I asked.

"How? Well I can't get a good job since I'm still inexperienced so my mom sends me money ever month. I feel bad because I was the one who insisted to go back to Korea and make a living and here I am still training. Junho said.

"You don't have a job?" I asked.

"I do but I only get a little." He said

"How long does it take to debut?" I asked. I really wanted to ask this to JYP but I was a little conscious.

"It takes years. 3 years is the less." He said.

Our order came and we started to eat.

"I still can’t believe that, THAT was you." I said.

"Why? Can’t believe that I dance so well?"

"Well to be honest I’ve never seen you dance before." I said.

"And I can’t believe that I’ll see you in a place like this." He said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I mean what exactly did you do in Canada?" He asked.

"Well… I studied in a music school and dad sometimes brings me to France and Japan because of business." I said.

"Good for you. I didn’t even learn a single thing! The language its self is nerve racking!" We both laughed. "I’m glad I can see you again." He continued.

"Me too. At least there’s one I can talk to." I smiled. We just stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Right! After eating, I’ll tour you around the building?" Junho said.

"Sure."

After eating...

"So this is the lobby and stuffs."

"Oh really??? I would have never guessed?!" I said sarcastically.

"Okay whatever…" We entered the elevator.

"So cafeteria, meeting rooms, practice rooms, gym… ohh and the recording studio…"

He keeps on going on and on and we kept going from one place to another.

"And JYP sangsaeng-nim’s office." He finally stopped. "Well that’s about it." He said.

"You know I can’t remember a single thing you showed me except the cafeteria." I said and we both laughed.

"You’ll get used to it." He said.

"So… I think I should get going now."

"Oh right! Yeah you should get as much rest as you can cause once your training starts it would be like hell."

"Okay. Bye!" I said.

I was going to turn my body when he suddenly hugged me.

"Chaerin. You have no idea how happy I am to see you again." He said. I broke that hug.

I just looked at him.

"You do know that just made everything much more awkward." I said.

We both laughed.

"Okay bye." I said and went inside the elevator.

I got home and fell on my bed.

"Sigh"

I’ll be training tomorrow. A smile formed on my lips.

Next morning...

I entered the practice room and a lot of trainees were also there.

"Hello my name is Lee Chaerin, please take care of me." I bowed politely.

_ _ _ _ _

Author's note:

I’m back!!! So starting here I’ll be doing some (ultra) fast forward of events. Chaerin’s back in Korea! And did she forget about Seunghyun? Or is she only convincing herself that she did?
 
So the new plot that I have in mind has nothing to do with a crazy little thing called love movie. That’s passed so please support me and thank you for the subscribers I love guys!!!
 
Please do comment if you like!!! I’ll try my best to update fast because June is coming really fast, I will definitely be busy again. So comments can really help me to update faster. lol! ^_^