07

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

I woke up early in the morning I washed up and got ready for school. I ate breakfast, you know the usual routine. I went outside and headed to school. While I walked I saw Jongup listening to music on his earphones walking with a beat. I walked faster, I wanted to go up to him and say hi. He turned around and saw me and waved. He stopped walking and signaled me to hurry up to catch up to him. 

"Are you lonely?" I heard someone's voice, no it better not be that brat Angel, trust me don't let the name fool you. I looked at her in her car.

"What is it Devil?" I replied.

"Why did you just call me Devil? She asked.

"Well, it's the opposite of what you really are." I replied with a smirk I turned my head to look at Jongup who was still waiting for me and watched.

"What are you talking about, my name tells it all. I'm an angel." She smirked.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked. "Anyway I don't have time to stoop my level to you, the devil. You are really down below." I walked away.

"Yah! Better not call me that again!" She yelled.

"Okay, I don't keep promises for people I don't like." I laughed and walked away with Jongup.

"Woah, you burned her!" He laughed. "I was listening the whole time." He laughed.

"I know you were. Ugh I just hate the way she acts." 

"I know me too. Sometime's during dance practice she comes in and acts all stuck up." He replied. I nodded my head in agreement. We have so much in common.

We continued walking to school, it was 1 block away. While walking we shared a few laughs and talked about our lives. When we arrived at school Angel saw us walking together.

"Jongup, are you helping the needy? Oh, and you're so handsome." She said.

"Me helping the needy? I'm already doing that just by talking to you." He said as I laughed with him.

"You know I mean her." She looked at me.

"She's a friend of mine unlike you. I don't even know you are you're all over me. Can you stop that? Thanks." He said to her as he pulled my arm and walked with him.

"Thanks for standing up for me." I thanked.

"No problem, I love helping my friends out." He smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled as we walked together in the hallway.

The school bell rung, it was time to go to our classes. 

"Aww, it's time to go to classes. I'll see you later?" He smiled.

"See you!" I replied and smiled at him walking into my classroom that was nearby. As I walked into my class and took a seat I started thinking..Maybe I should tell him I changed my mind about him being able to help me during lunch. I admit I dance like a clown. I should so I don't get laughed at. All my classes went my and lunch came. I

~Look for him during lunch