34

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

After our classes finished I walked towards the locker room to take my clothes out my locker to go to the restroom. As I took out my clothes I forgot I had to turn a paper in to one of my teachers. I took out my folder and walked towards the classroom leaving my bag in the locker room. I mean no one would take my clothes right? Plus Jongup and I are the only ones that are going to be in the gym today.

After I turned in the paper and went back to the locker room I saw Angel walk out the locker room with a bag.

“Hi Haneul.” She snickered as she left. Uh oh…What did she do? Did she even do anything? I just went back inside and took my bag to the restroom and started to change. As I took off my clothes and went through my bag I didn’t see my clothes that I prepared. I started to panic, did Angel steal my clothes? I took everything out my bag my uniform was inside a plastic bag I left on the floor in front of me. As I ped the pockets I heard footstep in the restroom, I stood there silently and heard my phone vibrate. I picked up my phone and saw a message.

“Haneul, where are you?” ~ Jongup

“I’m coming; I might be a little late sorry.” ~ Haneul

As I replied the message my uniform was gone, I looked around but it was nowhere to be seen. Great, I’m stuck in the bathroom, only in my underwear. Some stupid girl took my uniform. Didn’t Angel say she would go something? Ugh, that little…

“Okay, I’ll be waiting.” ~ Jongup

What am I going to do? I don’t know where my clothes are. My uniform just got jacked by one of Angel’s friends. Great, this is just great. -_-

“Umm... Jongup can you do me a favor?” ~ Haneul

“Sure, what is it?” ~ Jongup

“Well, do you have a jacket or extra shirt?” ~ Haneul

“Yeah, I have a jacket with me. Why?” ~ Jongup

“Well…. Remember when Angel said she would embarrass me and all that?” ~ Haneul

“Yeah… Why? What did she do?” ~ Jongup

“She took my uniform and clothes, so… I don’t have any clothes.” ~ Haneul

“Oh, I see. Where are you now?” ~ Jongup

As I started to text him back he called my phone.

“Hello?”

“Haneul, where are you at?”

“I’m in the bathroom.”

“Okay, I’ll be there in a minute; I’ll give you my jacket.”

“But I’m in the girls’ bathroom.”

“I don’t care; I don’t want you to walk around half .”

“Okay.”

“I’ll be there I’ll knock on the stall you’re at.”

“Okay, thanks.”

“No problem. I’ll be there.”

He hung up the phone. I put all my belongings in my bag and waited for Jongup to knock. As I waited there for a minute I heard footsteps in the restroom.

“Haneul you here?” Jongup’s voice asked.

“Yeah I’m in here.” I replied as I held my hand out under the stall door.

“Here you go.” He replied as he handed me his jacket.

“Thanks.” I replied as I put on the jacket and zipped up the zipper. “Okay.” I said as I opened the stall door, while I pulled down the jacket covering my behind.

“Okay, do you know where your clothes might be at?” He asked.

“Yeah Angel probably put them in the locker room.” I replied as we walked towards the locker room. Where I saw Angel and her friends laughing. One of her friends stopped laughing as she saw me.

“Angel look who it is.” She hissed.

“Oh, Haneul what happened sweetie?” Angel snickered.

“Don’t sweetie me Angel. Why did you do that for?” I asked furiously.

“Huh? Oh yeah. Remember when I told you I was going to embarrass you? Well I guess that plan kinda backfired you got lucky Jongup even helped you.” She replied. “Let’s go guys.” She said as she handed me my clothes and walked out the locker room.

“She is so I don’t know how to describe her at all.” Jongup said.

“I know, she’s a pain in the .” I replied as I took out my clothes. “Umm… I’ll meet you in the gym?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He replied as he walked the other direction towards his locker. I looked around, hopefully he won’t see me. I quickly ped the jacket and put on my shirt and then my pants. Good he was still looking through his locker.

“Jongup are you still there?” I asked.

“Yes.” He replied as he closed hi locker.

“Well here you go.” I smiled as I handed him his jacket.

“Thanks.” He replied as he put it inside his locker and walked with me towards the gym. As we walked in the gym he some music that has a good beat to it. “You can try following me then I help you some more with the minor mistakes.” He said as he started to dance. Omo, he danced like it was a piece of cake, I could only do the robot, you know corny loser dances yeah. I seriously don’t know how… I was dead meat as I stood there and watched him in awe. “Can you do that?” He asked.

“No…” I replied looking down.

“Aha, it’s okay. No one’s perfect.” He smiled as he slowly went over the dance. “You have to use the rhythm of the music to know when to do the move. After a while I finally managed to do the dance he did. “Do you want to try to do another routine?” He asked.

“Sure, why not.” I smiled as I sipped some water.

“Okay, follow me.” He instructed, okay this routine was much harder than the previous one.

“I can’t do that.” I said.

“Let me help you. That’s what I’m here for.” He smiled as he put his hands on my hips. “You have to listen to the beat.” He held my hand and guided me through he moves until we stopped moving, his hands were intertwined with mine. He looked at me as his face got closer to mine, closer and closer until our noses touched, but I didn’t push him away. He kissed my cheek, and laughed nervously and he let go of my hand and walked away to drink water as I followed him and sipped some water from my water bottle. He glanced at me. “Can I do something?” He asked.

“What is it?” I asked as I faced him. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back pretending like I knew how to kiss… I actually just got my first kiss from Jongup. He then backed away.

“I’m sorry.” He looked away.

“No it’s fine.” I replied as I kissed him on the lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him put his hands on my waist pulling me closer. As we separated I rested my head on his chest. I can’t believe this happened, but I do like him.

“I’ve always wanted to go that.” He whispered as he kissed my head. “We should go. It’s getting late.” He said as I took my head of his chest and packed up my things and waited for Jongup as he closed the doors to the gym. “Shall we?” He said as he held out his hand.

“Yes we shall.” I smiled as I took his hand and walked with him with our hands intertwined.

~Walking home