39

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

“I’ll just go visit Yuri, I haven’t visited her in a while.” I said.

“Okay, that’s great.” Umma smiled as I cleaned the dish I used and walked upstairs and took out my phone and texted Yuri.

“Hey, are you busy?’ ~ Haneul

“Hey boo, and no why?” ~ Yuri

“Can I come over in like an hour or something? My umma wants me to get out of the house so people from her work can come over.” ~ Haneul

“Sure, why not? My parents are both at work and I know how to cook so okay, you can even come over now if you want.” ~  Yuri

“Thanks, I’ll be over in an hour.” ~ Haneul

“Okay, just text me when you get here, cya!” ~ Yuri

Okay, now since I can go to her house, I better get ready I prepared my clothes and went to the bathroom and took a shower. While I was in there I wondered what Jongup’s message is really meant. Hmm, I wonder I’ll just ask Yuri for some help. But 1-4-3 can also mean I hate you though, he hates me? What did I do wrong? I don’t want him to hate me. I just get so worried that someone I know might hate me. After almost 15 minutes I finish my shower, I know I take long showers. I want to make sure I’m clean and presentable. I don’t want to look dirty or something. I changed into my clothes and took my wallet and phone and walked downstairs.

“Okay umma I’m leaving for Yuri’s.” I announced.

“Okay, I’ll see you later, have fun honey.” She smiled as she kissed me on the forehead. When I walked out the door I remembered I had to pass Jongup’s house to get to Yuri’s house. Well I just hope he’s not mad at me. As I walked closer to his house it was the same time he walked out.

“Hi Haneul.” He smiled as he walked towards me holding a plastic bag.

“What’s that?” I asked looking at the bag he was holding.

“This? Oh it’s nothing it’s just some garbage that need to be thrown.” He replied. “Are you going somewhere?”

“Yeah, actually I’m going to Yuri’s house.” I replied.

“Okay, have fun.” He smiled as he turned around.

“Wait.” I yelled as he turned around to face me.

“Yes?”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Go ahead.” He said as he walked towards me.

“Do you hate me?”  I asked innocently.

“Why would you think that?” He asked.

“Well you know the message you said, 1-4-3? Well I think it means I hate you.” I chuckled.

“Don’t worry, it isn’t.” He chuckled as he poked my cheek. “It’s the opposite- err I mean you can have another guess.” He cleared his throat.

“Oh, okay then. But I gotta go, Yuri’s probably waiting.” I smiled as I gave him a quick hug. “See you later.” I smiled as I walked towards Yuri’s house which was a few blocks away. As I arrived I knocked on the door and saw Yuri open the door.

“Hey!” She smiled as she gave me a hug. “You haven’t come over in a while.”

“I know, I miss coming over your house.” I replied as I took off my shoes as we walked towards her room.

“So, anything new happen with you and Jongup?” She said as she plopped on her bed and used her hands to look at me.

“Well, we’re playing a game, we have to guess what the other person said, but it’s in numbers.” I replied. “He gave me the numbers 1-4-3.”

“He loves you? Omo, this is great news!” Yuri squealed.

“What are you talking about I mean it could mean many things.” I replied.

“Yeah, it could mean I like you which to totally the same thing!”

“Haha, okay I get it, do you think that’s the answer?”

“Yeah, what’s your code?”

“Well the code is 3-3-1-4-7.” I answered.

“Hmmm, let me guess. It means you are a great dancer.” Yuri replied with no enthusiasm. “Wow Haneul I though you would do better, I know you like this guy.”

“I know but how do I admit, I can’t just say it out of nowhere.” I replied.

“Well I’ll reply for you.” Yuri smirked as she snatched my phone away and started texting Jongup.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing? You’re insane!” I yelled at her as she chuckled and laughed.

“Don’t worry I’ll answer the question for you.” After a few seconds she gave me back the phone and I looked at the message she sent. “You’re welcome.” She smirked.

“Hey Jongup, umm is the code you told me mean I love/like you?” ~ Haneul

“I can’t believe you pabo!” I yelled .

“Wait for it.” She said as she crossed her arms then my phone beeped.

“Yeah, do you hate me for saying that? Because I actually mean it.” ~ Jongup

“He says he means it! How do I reply? What do I do?” I yelled as I jumped around the room.

“Aha what did I tell you? Now shut up and give me the phone.” Yuri said as I obediently gave her the phone and watched her as she replied.

“I like you too Jongup.” ~ Haneul

“There, let’s see how he reacts, I mean you like him too right?”

“Yeah, it’s just I don’t know, ahh my feels!” I yelled as I covered my face it a pillow.

“Don’t worry, next thing you know you two are going out.” Yuri grinned as we waited for his reply.

~ Continue Texting Jongup