27

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

While I started working some students looked at me weird like I was an alien or something.

"Can I help you?" I asked. They all looked away and whispered to their friends. I wonder what they're saying, I hope it's nothing bad about me or anything at all. One of the students apparently wasn't good at whispering.

"Hey I saw Kim Haneul with Moon Jongup yesterday. I think they're a couple now, but out of every girl he chooses her?"

"OMG I know right? Why her? He could have chose me." The student replied. Wow, that's what people were talking about? Apparently to them boys and girls can't be friends or something unless their dating? -_-

"Yeah, I even heard she's texting him now, he never gives any random girl his phone number." She whispered. I was just texting him, nothing bad. And what random girl! I'm not a random girl, I'm just his friend. Are you guys just jealous because he's not friends with you? I tried to ignore all the whispering about Jongup and I until I felt my phone vibrate. I looked around to see if me teacher was nearby. I saw her grading some papers. I took out my phone and saw a new text message, it was from Jongup.

"Hey." ~ Jongup

"Hey, aren't you going to get in trouble?" ~ Haneul

"No, hopefully. You know I heard a few things people are saying about us." ~ Jongup

"Ik, me too. Are they bad?" ~ Haneul

"I'm not sure to say if they're bad but people think we're dating." ~ Jongup

"Same with me. Apparently some girls are shocked that I text you and I have your number." ~ Haneul

"I know, I hear some girls say that too. They're just jealous, don't worry." ~ Jongup

"Yeah. Thx, but what if it gets out of hand. You already know so many girls adore you." ~ Haneul

"Well, that idk lol, but it's their problem, just let them keep doing what their doing." ~ Jongup

"Oh, okay. Hey I'll see you at lunch okay? My teacher's watching me. Bye, be a good boy lol." ~ Haneul

"No! Don't leave me! I'll miss you T-T" ~ Jongup

"Awww, don't worry I'll see you during lunch okay?" ~ Haneul

"Okay. Bye be a good girl for me =3" ~ Jongup

I smiled after that message and quickly hid my phone. The girl next to me looked at me.

"Who you texting?" She asked.

"It's none of your business." I replied, this girl looks familiar, oh yes I know where she's from. She's one of Angel's followers, or best friends I guess.

"You were texting Jongup huh?" She whispered. I just looked away, does everyone know about this?

"No, no." I stuttered.

"It's okay Haneul, I'm not after you like Angel is. I admit, what she does to you is harsh, the only reason she does that it because she likes Jongup." 

"Really? I never knew that." I replied,  of course knew but I thought she did that for popularity.

"Yeah, well I'm getting tired of it. I'm one of her good friends, I know if you're her friend you have to be always good to them. But what Angel is doing makes me sick. I hate that she's been after you."

"Well I can kinda tell she likes him. She flirts with him a lot."

"Yeah, I know. It's getting out of hand, she's even trying to flirt with Jongup's other friends."

"No offense but is she desperate?" I asked.

"I guess so. She won't tell me anything about her liking someone anymore." She sighed.

"Oh, by the way what's your name?" I asked, she didn't act like Angel's other friends.

"My name is Nari." She smiled. 

"Well Nari, as you know I'm Haneul, nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." She smiled. "You're not like Angel described."

"What do you mean?"

"She says you're really rude, but I guess you're only like that if someone pisses you off." Nari laughed.

"Yeah, that's true." I smiled as we went back to our work. After the bell rang Nari and I said our goodbyes and went to our classes. 

Lunch Time!

Finally lunch! I'm hungry. I went to the cafeteria where I saw Jongup waiting in line. He smiled and waved at me and signaled me to walk towards him.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey, did you miss me?" I chuckled.

"Yesh." He laughed as he let me cut him in line. After we got our lunches we sat on a empty table where we ate. "So you ready for tutoring later?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled at him as I ate. After we ate we sat there and shared a few laughs and talked about what we would practice later. 

"Well, well, well...Look who it is." I heard someone say, I know this voice it's Angel's. I looked at her and saw Nari glaring at Angel crossing her arms and rolled her eyes. Looked like Nari wanted to slap Angel so bad.

"Can I help you Angel?" I asked.

"Yes you can." She replied as she sat next to me trying to push me off the table, luckily I was holding onto the corner of the table.

"Angel can you just stop?" Jongup asked.

"Stop what?" She asked innocently.

"Being so rude." He replied.

"What did you say?" She said as she looked away like she didn't do anything. She looked at me. "Yes you can help me Haneul." She hissed. "Jongup can you walk away for a minute?" 

"What if I don't want to?" He replied.

"Well then. Fine, I'll just say it with you here." She looked into my eyes. "Stay away from Jongup, you hear me?"

"Now, why should I?" I replied as I crossed my arms.

"Well then. I'll embarrass you during dance practice. Or take Jongup away from you."She snickered.

"Now, how do you propose you do that?" I asked.

"You'll see." She replied.

"Angel stop it." Nari said.

"Stop what?" 

"That. Let's just go." Nari said as she pulled her arm and walked away.

"Fine then." Angel replied and walked away.

"Aigoo, why is she doing this?" Jongup sighed.

"Well she likes you." I replied.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied as the bell rung. "I guess we have to get to classes now." I replied as I stood up.

"Time went by so fast. I'll see you later okay?" He smiled. "Meet me at the gym." 

"Okay." I smiled as we gave each other a quick hug and walked to our classes. He couldn't walk me to class today, Junhong came up to him and they're walking together.

~Afterschool