Final Endings

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

So...as you know, I haven't really updated this story in a while...in a long time..but I kinda feel bad for not really updating..I'm sorry tosay this but I'm discontinuing this story. For the endings you all deserve here they are...

Chapter 33: for either choice you would still end up with Jongup even if you chose the Beach or Movies. And happily ever after. You two end up together even though you were already together in this chapter..He still continues to help you with dancing and after a while you get better each time. Even during class everyone notices he looks at you differently unlike the other students who he is a but more cold to. Once in a while both of you would have your private dancing sessions that ending lovingly ^^

Chapter 34: When you two walk home together both of you hang out a bit and share laughs until he stops and says to you. "I know this might be a little late, but will you go out with me?" Now...This is when your adventures with Jongup begin, either you say no or yes it's your decision. You choose how the story continues.

Chapter 35/ Chapter 36: Okay, so I think it was kinda obvious it was a firework show lol. If you thought that then Jongup gives you a necklace and a kiss on the lips under the fireworks show *_* But if you chose the water show...Then you get nothing mwahaha game over! But not to worry. He's still with you. He gives you a small kiss on the lips with a chuckle saying, "You chose wrong, but it's okay. I still love you."

Chapter 37: Okay, so as you know...He eventually found out about you looking at him while he was changing (You little ert ;D) But as you know he kissed you. Now after dinner you and him watch movies, this movie was a sad romance one that lead you to tears in your eyes. He kisses the tears away by kissing your eyes and then your lips slowly and gently. He looks at you and smiles. "Will you be mine?" Of course you say yes!

Chapter 38: So...Jongup doesn't reply to you in a day since you guessed it right. But the next day he replies back and says yes, you were right. He also texts you again by saying to to meet him at your neighborhood park. You get dressed after and go to the park. You see him there with a bouquet of flowers. He was smiling at you. "Hey." He says. "Umm...You were right about the question. I just didn't know how to reply back. I didn't know you would eventually figure it out." "Well I did." You chuckled as he gave you the bouquet of flowers. "Now you know how I feel about you. So...What do you say? Will you go out with me?" You smile and say yes while he hugs you and spins you around as you two kiss.

Chapter 39: Both of you confess to each other as you two continue to text each other. He then asks you if you two could meet up at the neighborhood park You say yes and smile with Yuri. (fangirling) Yuri helps you get ready as you go to the park where you saw Jongup. He looks up at you and you see a tint of red in his face. "So now you know. What do you say?" "Well I like you too." You smile as he holds your hands. "Same here." He chuckles as the both of you hold hands until he stops and kisses your lips softly. Both of you smile as you two continued on your walk which soon made him give you a piggyback ride because you were tired. But he smiles and walks around with you on his back like he wasn't even tired.

So...I'm sorry for not updating for a while. I know this isn't something you mightve expected but here are the endings. I couldn't leave it hanging...But thank your for those who subscribed and waited for this y ending. I'm sorry OTL

B-A-P-image-bap-EB-B9-84-EC-97-90-EC-9D-

Here's a Jongup gif for you guys ;)

tumblr_mjt0xxvg8I1s2oi0zo1_500.gif

*Nosebleed*

tumblr_m7daw2FXKk1qhf4ado2_500.gif