Dancing

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

So I chose dancing, I turned in my paper in the office.

"Okay, what's your name?" The office lady asked.

"My name is Kim Haneul." I replied.

"Okay Kim Haneul, you go to the gym today afterschool."

"Thank you." I bowed and walked out the office.

As I walked out my friend Yuri ran up to me.

"I heard you signed up for dancing!"

"Yes, it's true, why?"

"The dance teacher is one of the students here. They say he dances really well, also that he's really cute. Girls are all over him, but they say he acts cold to girls, but depends on the girls personality and the way she dances. He's so into dancing and music."

"Really? Wow, but he's just going to he the teacher right? I have no interest on liking him, he's just a student/teacher. I don't care if he is that cute. I just want to finish dancing until the year is over." I replied.

"Haneul, you're so cold to him."

"What do you mean to him? I mean it's just my opinion I just want to get it over with. But there might be a chance that might change." I said while looking around if people were looking.

"Aha! I knew it! I know you'll change your mind about him. Trust me." 

"Okay, just think what you think." I replied and started heading towards my classroom. 

All my classes passed by and school was finally over. Well I still have to go to dancing, ugh but I'm so tired >~< I guess this is when people say if you want something you have to do it yourself and I want a good grade. The bell rung and I grabbed my backpack and walked towards the gym. When I walked in I saw students with duffle bags and changed into their dancing clothes I suppose. I walked around and saw a few people staring at me, probably wondering why I'm still wearing my uniform.

I saw one of the students Junhong holding a clipboard. I think he was one of the dance teachers. I walked up to him.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Yes, umm I just signed up for dancing this morning, one of the office ladies told me to come here afterschool after I signed up." I replied.

"Oh, I see. Do you have any clothes you can use for dancing?"

"No, not really I only have my p.e. clothes, would those work?" I asked.

"Yes, since she made you come here this morning. But remember to bring clothes tomorrow okay?" He replied nicely with a smile.

"Okay thank you. Oh and when are dance practices?"

"They are on, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays."

"Thanks." I smiled at him and walked towards the locker rooms.

As I grabbed my p.e clothes I looked around to see if any one was around. But I wasn't sure if I should change here or in the bathroom. Girls usually go to the restroom since some boys have to walk through here, part of the girls and boys locker room are combined so girls and boys have to go to the restroom to change.

I wasn't really sure but I only had 5 minutes to change and the restroom was a building away...Grr I hate this. I looked around and the coast was clear. I started to change, I took off my uniform and started to change into my p.e clothes. as I started to put on my pants I heard running coming towards the locker room. My heart beated faster. 

"Okay! Just give me 10 minutes!" I heard a male voice yell. While I was starting to put on my shirt a guy ran into the locker room and ran towards his locker. Luckily he didn't notice me. I finished changing and started to run out the locker room. When I was close to the door I bumped into the guy that ran in here.

Thump

I fell on my , so did he.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I haven't been paying attention to where I was running." He apologized.

"It's okay, I'm fine." I replied.

"Okay good." He stood up and offered his hand. "By the way my name is Jongup."

"My name is Haneul." I replied accepting his hand.

"Well, Haneul I'm kinda late for dance practice."

"Really? Well I'm heading towards dance practice as well. I just started." I replied with a chuckle.

"Oh, then do you want to walk together?" He asked. "But I have to go to a classroom to pick up a stereo."

You:

~Go with Jongup

~Decline his offer and walk to the gym