01

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

"Sorry Jongup I would go. But I don't want to be scolded by the dance teacher. I don't want to make a bad impression." I replied.

"Oh, okay....I understand, but if you go I promise you won't get in trouble." He begged he practically pouted.

"Sorry. I don't want to take any risks. Plus I bet the teacher would  be mean. I heard he's really cold." I replied.

"So, you think I'm mean?" He asked.

"What? No, you're really nice." 

"Well I'm the teacher, you think I'm cold? Do I look mean?" He asked with disgust in his words.

I looked at him in shock. "I didn't know, I'm sorry. I just don't want to be late that's all." 

"It's fine, just go to the gym I'll see you later. I guess I'll be mean then." He replied and walked away.

Ugh, but I didn't know, if I did then I wouldn't have said that. Now he's gonna be mean to me then. Wow, way to go Haneul, great first impression. -_- 

It's too late now, better go to the gym. While I walked in I saw students stretching, listening to music and warming un by doing a few routines. I stood there like an idiot for a minute and observed. I started stretching as well. A few minutes later Jongup walked in the the stereo as everyone quieted down. 

"Jongup, I'm-" 

"Miss Kim, class is going to start. You better get into place." He said coldly. I hate this when I finally made aquaintances with the teacher I make a bad impression way to go. Now he's acting mean.

Jongup the music and started warming up with a few moves with the class. "Class follow what I do here." Jongup started to dance smoothly with feeling like a pro, well he is a pro. I tried to follow as much as I could. Everyone in class did better than I did.

"Miss Kim, you're  doing that move wrong." He pointed out.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and did the move again.

"Much better, now class we're just doing one more routine before class ends." He announced.

Class finally ended easily for everyone except for me. I mean I was out of breath I was dying. As I finally got my breath back I saw Jongup unplugging the stereo. He was sweating, he was wearing a sleeveless shirt, which made him hot..OMG! But you walked towards him and:

~You Apologize