28

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]
As I woke up I looked through my phone and saw a message Jongup sent me a few hours ago. I was already asleep when he sent me this message.
 
"Sorry for taking long, and yes I said umma lol. I know you might be already sleeping but anyway, okay night." ~ Jongup
 
I smiled at the message but I wasn't sure if I should reply yet, he might be sleeping still. So I walked downstairs and saw my umma preparing breakfast.
 
"Morning hun." She smiled at me as I sat down in the dinning room waiting for my umma to finish preparing breakfast.
 
"Morning umma." I replied as she walked back into the kitchen with the bowls and chopsticks.
 
"Breakfast is ready!" My umma said to my appa.
 
"I'm coming dear." He replied as he walked into the dinning room ready for work. After he sat down we started to eat breakfast peacefully. When we finished breakfast appa said goodbye to go to work. 
 
"Haneul, can you please water the plants outside?" My umma asked as she cleaned up the dishes.
 
"Yes umma." I replied as I put on my shoes and walked outside and the faucet and connected the hose I heard steps, I turned around curiously and I saw Jongup jogging sound the block sweaty, which made him so attractive. Who knew sweat could make you look y, woah. Calm down Haneul, don't be like this, you're too innocent. As I looked at Jongup in awe he looked at me and waved with a smile. I smiled back akwardly as I turned around, I felt my face heat up. I was blushing....I glanced one more time and he wasn't there, I went back to watering the garden.
 
After a few minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around surprised I saw a sweaty Jongup behind me.
 
"Hey, you having fun there?" He laughed.
 
"In fact I am." I chuckled. I soon felt something wet. I saw him looking at me.
 
"Umm...The hose you're holding, yeah it's getting your shirt wet..." 
 
"What oh.." I replied, this was bad. I was wearing a white shirt....I quickly walked away and turned the faucet off. What am I going to do? My bra is showing, and I'm soaking wet....This is embarrassing, I want to crawl into a hole and die...I should've brought a jacket with me, I'm so clumsy...I decided I would go back there and cross my arms, so they won't be that see. Yeah, hopefully. That would work right?
 
I walked back with my arms crossed. "Sorry about that." I said as I looked away, still soaking wet.
 
"It's fine, I'm wet as well. Well kinda." He replied akwardly as he rubbed his neck and looked away and looked at my face again, I could see he was trying so hard to look at my face only. "Ummm here." He said as he gave me his towel. "I didn't use it yet."
 
"Thanks." I replied akwardly as I turned around and used his towel to wipe off the water, and cover myself as much as I could. "I'll give it back to you later if that's alright with you." I said.
 
"Yea, sure. It's fine." He replied. "So yeah, are you still okay for 11 later?" 
 
"Yeah, I'm still good. What are you planning?" I asked.
 
"I won't tell you." He laughed. "Anyway, you better get inside and change, I don't want you to get a cold." He smiled.
 
"Awww..Okay, and I'll see you later." I replied as he jogged towards his house and I walked back into my house.
 
"What happened?" My umma asked.
 
"Well, I got wet by the hose outside. It was an accident." I replied.
 
"Okay, but you better get changed." She said. "Wait, Haneul, where did you get that towel?" Umma asked suspiciosly.
 
"This, oh I had it the whole time." I replied.
 
"Oh, okay." She replied.
 
"Oh, and umma I'm going somewhere later is that okay?" I asked.
 
"Yeah, sure. It's the weekend anyway, so go ahead." She replied as she walked towards the living room and I went up to my room to get ready. I decided to wear a loose red and white checkered with blue skinny jeans and white converse that had red and blue with it. My hair in a loose bun. After I took a shower and got ready I looked at the time and it was 10:50 time sure went fast.
 
I looked through my laptop and watched some music videos until it was 11 I walked downstairs where I heard a knock on the door.
 
"I'll get it umma!" I said as I opened the door where I saw Jongup waiting for me.
 
"Hey, you look great." He smiled, "Are you ready?" 
 
"Yeah, just give me a second." I said, as I said bye to my umma and grabbed my phone and wallet and walked back out. "So what are you planning?" I smiled.
 
"Psh, like I would tell you. It's a surprise." He laughed as we walked towards the park nearby. We saw a few swings and decided to race towards them and see who would be the fastest. Jongup won, I knew he would win, I mean I saw that boy jogging in the morning with no problem. We just laughed and sat on the swings and sat there for a while and talked. After 15 minutes Jongup got up.
 
"Let's go." He smiled.
 
"Awww,okay." I replied and walked up to him. We walked towards the mall since it was lunchtime already, as we walked inside the mall we went to one of the restaurants to buy food.
 
"I'll pay." He smiled.
 
"Are you sure?" I asked.
 
"Of course." He smiled. "Oh, can I ask you something?"
 
"Sure, go ahead." I replied.
 
"Will, you go out on a date with me?" He asked.
 
"Sure, but isn't this kinda one already?" I smiled.
 
"Yes." He chuckled as he paid for the food. We continued to eat and talk for a while and decided we would walked around the mall. While we walked around we saw a shop that had couple t-shirts and a movie theater.
 
"Which one do you want to go to?" He asked.