29

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

"I think I'll choose No Mercy." I replied.

"Okay great!" Jongup smiled. "Guys were doing No Mercy." Jongup announced with a small smirk on his face. Why did he smile like that? He needs to wipe that smirk off his face right now. -_- Is there something bad in that song? I'm so curious now. After a while of discussing about the plans for later the bell rung, and when we were all cracking up on a joke Yongguk made, he sure is a funny person. My first impression on him was that he was mean and cold, but he's actually really easy to talk to ^-^

"Well I guess it's time to go back to our classes." Zelo pouted.

"See you guys later." I waved at them as I walked together with Jongup.

"You still good for tomorrow?" He asked, I noticed he keeps asking this question.

"Of course, I won't blow you off I promise. Pinky swear?" I said as I stuck my pinkie out, I felt like a little kid I haven't done that in years.

"Pinkie swear." He chuckled as we intertwined our pinkies.and laughed. "Okay here's your stop." 

"Thanks." I smiled at him and gave him a quick hug. 

"I better see you in class later Miss Kim." Jongup laughed.

"Yes Mr. Moon." I smiled as he walked away, as I turned around I saw someone's annoying face.

"Calling each other your last names, laughing and hugging, hanging out during lunch. Wow, that must be a lot of work for Jongup, he must  be this bored. To do that much stuff with you, I console him." Angel snickered.

"It's none of your business Angel, or are you  just jealous because he doesn't do that to you." I hissed and walked away leaving her speechless as I walked inside the classroom. After all my classes finished I went to the girls restroom and changed into my dancing clothes. As I walked into the gym I already saw everyone stretching.

"Haneul!" I heard Youngjae yell from the bleachers as he signaled me to go where they were at.

"You guys are staying during the whole class?" I asked.

"Yep, were going to help with the dancing from time to time." Daehyun added.

"Hey you guys!" I heard Zelo yell as he ran towards us.

"Hey Zelo." The guys and I said together.

"Did any of you guys see Jongup?" Zelo asked.

"No, not yet." Himchan replied.

"Haneul did you?"

"No, I didn't either but I think I have a clue where. I'll be right back." I said as I walked out the gym and went to the locker rooms, I don't want to be a ert and look around but I had to see if he was there. As I walked up the aisles I heard a locker open. I walked towards where the sound came from and there I saw Jongup breathing heavily. I hid behind one of the lockers as I saw him take off his shirt that  showed his muscles. OMG! I think I know why girls adore him! I watched some more like a ert as he pull down his pants and put on his other pants. As he changed I noticed him smirk, oh no does he know I'm here? I bit my lip while I watched him, I tried to keep in my girly squeals as I felt my face heat up just watching, this was a girls dream. Ugh Haneul stop this you have to get to class. I waited until he walked out the locker room and ran out, hopefully he didn't see me, hopefully. I ran back into the gym where I saw Jongup plugging in the stereo, I slowly walked in at sat next to Youngjae pretending to act like I was there the whole time.

"Oh hey Haneul." Youngjae smiled as he noticed I was sitting next to him. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, why? Did you think something was wrong?" I asked.

"Well, your face is so red. Did you run or something?" He asked as he poked my cheek.

"No, no. It was kinda hot when I walked out." I lied, grr I was still blushing from seeing Jongup in the locker room.

"Oh, okay then." He replied as he turned and talked to Daehyun. That was a close one, after a minute Jongup walked up to us, as he looked at me he smirked.

"Hey you guys, class is going to start. Are you okay Haneul?" He asked as he put one of his hands on my knees since I was sitting down.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied like I couldn't breathe.

"Okay then." He smiled. "Practice is going to start!" Jongup announced as everyone got in their positions and Jongup and Zelo were at front leading the class, but Jongup was leading mostly. We did the moves, I managed to do a few of them until there was a move I just couldn't do, but it was so easy for everyone to do, they must be used to these kinds of moves. I stood there and watched a few more times as Jongup danced the move again.

"You having trouble with that move?" Youngjae said as he stood next to me.

"Yeah, I'm not really good with dancing." I replied ashamed.

"Don't worry, I had trouble with this move as well, you just need to loosen up." He said as he put his hands on my hips supporting me as Zelo and Jongup paid no attention to Youngjae helping me. Or so I thought. I looked up and I noticed Jongup was glaring at Youngjae, putting his hands on my hips. "You just need to move this arm." Youngjae said as he took his right hand off my hip and put it on my shoulder.

"Umm okay class, we need to do one more move then practice is finished." Jongup said as I noticed he kept an eye on me and Youngjae. After we did the two moves Jongup turned off the music and walked towards Youngjae and me as we laughed.

"Thanks or helping me." I smiled at Youngjae.

"No problem." He smiled as he walked towards Daehyun.

"Hey, so you ready?" Jongup asked. "We have to wait until everyone's gone." 

"Okay." I smiled as I sat down on a bench and drank water. After a few minutes everyone was gone except for the guys who were now stretching. Zelo plugging in a mp3 player to the stereo as music started to play.

 

 

I sat there in awe as I watched them dance like professionals until they did a move, where they dance with their hand near their crotch, what a sight. 6 hot guys were dancing for you only you. The part that amazed you the most when Jongup did his solo dance. After they finished they panted heavily, that looked like a really hard dance to do, but they made it look attractive, ready to make girls faint, ahem me. >_>

"What did you think?" Jongup asked as he drank water.

"That was great!" I smiled clapping my hands.

"Thanks." They all said as them drank water and rested for a few minutes. 

"We should get home." Yongguk said.

"Yeah it's getting pretty late." Himchan added.

"Yeah, well we'll see you guys tomorrow." Daehyun said as he walked with Youngjae, I could tell those two were close.

"Hey, hyungs wait for me!" Zelo said as he ran after them.

"See you two tomorrow." Yongguk and Himchan said as they walked out the gym leaving me and a sweaty Jongup. But who knew sweat could make someone so attractive.

"Let's go." Jongup smiled as the sweat glistened off him.

"Let's go." I smiled as we closed the doors behind us and walked out the school.

~Continue