33

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

As I wake up I fix my bed sheets and comb my hair into a ponytail and walk downstairs.

“Good morning umma.” I said as I yawned and sat on the couch.

“Good morning, hey Haneul after eating breakfast can you throw away the garbage and water the plants for me please.”

“Okay umma.” I replied as I rested my chin on my right hand and reached for the TV remote. As I turned the TV one Mnet Countdown was on, the group preforming was JJ Project with Bounce, this was one of my favorite songs ever. As I watched their performance I remember what Jongup said about auditioning, B.A.P might preform there someday.

“Haneul, breakfast is ready!” Umma announced.

“I’ll be there in a sec!” I replied as I turned off the TV and walked towards the dining room where I saw my parents waiting for me. I sat down as we prayed and ate.

“Haneul don’t forget okay?” Umma reminded me.

“Yes Umma I remember.” I replied as we continued to eat. After we ate I placed my bowl in the sink and took ot the garbage and walked outside where I threw it in the garbage can and walked towards where the hose was. As I the faucet and waited for the water to come out I admired the white and red roses we have growing. I remember a while ago when my grandmother planted them until she moved away. They were growing beautifully. As I picked up the hose and sprayed water on the plants I heard running footsteps someone must be jogging, I went back to watering the plants until I felt hands creep up on my waste. I turned my head alarmed and I saw Jongup resting his head on my shoulder panting.

“Hey.” He smiled as he kissed me on the cheek.

“Morning, you scared me.” I replied.

“Aww, sorry.” He pouted as he kept his arms around me.

“Why are you panting? Were you the one jogging?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He replied as I continued to water the plants.

“Did you have fun?” I laughed.

“Yes and no. It was exhausting.” He replied.

“Oh, at least you had some fun.” I smiled.

“True, true.” He replied as he let me go. “Hey you’re still free for lunch today right?” He asked.

“Yeah, what are we doing?” I asked.

“Psh, like I would tell you.” He laughed and tapped the tip of my nose.

“Aww, you’re so mean.” I pouted as I crossed my arms.

“No I’m not.” He laughed as he softly kissed my lips.

“Uh huh.” I replied as I turned off the faucet and turned around to look at him.

“No I’m not. The one calling me mean is the mean one.” He replied.

“I’m not mean!” I replied.

“Sure you’re not.” He laughed as he kissed me on the forehead. “I better get going.” He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Okay.” I pouted and gave him a hug. “I’ll see you later.” I replied as he smiled and walked towards his house. I went inside my house and up to my room where I plopped into bed and my laptop and watched some music videos by MBLAQ, Super Junior, and Big Bang. After a while I received a message from Jongup.

“Hey Hun, if you had to choose where would you go? The beach or the movies?” ~ Jongup

~Movies

~The Beach