30

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

"I'll choose Warrior." I replied.

"Okay, great. That's the first song we made, and it's our favorite." Jongup smiled.

"Nice, I can't wait to hear it." I smiled. After a while of sharing a few laughs the bell rung. It was time again to go back to class, right at the time when Yongguk was making everyone laugh.

"We'll see you guys later then." Daehyun and Youngjae said as they walked together.

"Yeah, we'll see you guys later." Himchan smiled as he and Yongguk walked away.

"Yah hyungs!" Zelo yelled as he ran after them. "Wait for me!" 

"Hurry up before the bell rings, we have to go upstairs." Yongguk said.

"Okay, I'm coming. Bye Haneul!" Zelo smiled as he finally caught up to HImchan and Yongguk.

"Let's get going before the bell rings." Jongup said as we linked arms like little kids and walked towards my class. "Here's your stop." Jongup smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled at him as we unlinked arms. "Can I get a quick hug?" I smiled.

"Why not?" He smiled as he gave me a quick hug. "I better see you at practice Miss Kim." He grinned.

"I promise I won't be absent Mr. Moon." I smiled as I entered my classroom. 

"I feel bad for Jongup, having to be nice to you and all that. It must be hard work, trying to be friends with someone like Haneul." I heard Angel say, obviously she said that in front of me on purpose.

"Can I help you Angel?" I hissed.

"Oh Haneul! I didn't know you were sitting there!" Angel exclaimed. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you didn't know. I understand." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, thanks." She replied.

"No problem, I mean I understand the fact that you're mad because you're not friends with Jongup. I understand that you're jealous. Don't worry." I hissed.

"Aha! Me jealous of you? No thanks." She replied and sat down in her seat as class started. After our classes were finished I grabbed my bag and went to the girls restroom to change into my dancing clothes and went to the gym where I saw the other students talking and stretching. I looked around and saw the four boys sitting on the bleachers while they talked.

"Haneul come over here!" Youngjae smiled as he signaled me over to them.

"Hey guys. I didn't know you were going to be here until class is over." I said.

"We decided to help a few students with dancing." Himchan replied.

"Oh I see. That's great." I said as I sat down next to Youngjae and saw Zelo jogging towards us.

"Hey!" He yelled as he got closer to us. 

"Hey Zelo." All of us said at once, we all looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"Haha! Okay, did any of you guys see Jongup?" Zelo asked.

"Jongup, no not yet." Daehyun replied.

"I think I have an idea where he is." I said. "I'll be right back." I said as I walked out the gym. Well he could be at that classroom where he picked up the stereo, but he could also be at the locker room. I already saw the stereo in the gym. I walked to the locker room, I feel like a ert, but you have to see. I walked through the rows of lockers until I heard a locker open. I saw Jongup ing his uniform as I hid behind a locker and watched. OMG! I saw his abs and such! No wonder many girls are all over him, this is like a dream. I continued to watch as my face grew warmer, I saw him look around and smirk. He took off his pants and changed into different ones and close his locker still smirking. Why was he smirking? Oh no...What if I was caught! What if he knows I'm here! He walked out the locker room. As I looked outside and he wasn't there I ran into the gym where I saw him plugging in the stereo I ran to the guys and sat next to Youngjae pretending I was there the whole time.

"Hey Haneul. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" I replied.

"Well, your face is kinda red. Did you run or something?" He asked supicious.

"No, it was kinda hot outside." I replied as I saw Jongup walking towards us he smiled at all of them but he looked at me and smirked a little bit. No! He better wipe that smirk off his face! 

"Hey you guys. Haneul are you okay?" He asked as he put his hand on my forehead. "Your face in really red. Do you have a fever?"

"No, I'm fine." I replied as I moved his hand away, ugh my face was still red from the locker room....T-T I feel so embarassed.

"Okay then. But class is going to start." He said as he walked to the front. "Everyone practice is going to start!" Jongup announced as everyone got in their positions. I saw Zelo and Jongup leading the class, mostly Jongup. After a while of dancing I got most of the move until one last move that was hard for me but it looked easy for the other students. As I struggled to follow Jongup and Zelo paind no attention to me having any trouble. I soon felt a tap on the shoulder it was Youngjae.

"You need help with that move?" He chuckled.

"Yeah. I'm not that very good at dancing." I blushed.

"Don't worry I had trouble with this move as well." He smiled as he put his hands on my hips and helped me with the move step by step. I was at the very back so no one saw Youngjae helping me, or so I thought. I glanced up and saw Jongup glaring at Youngjae while he taught. Youngjae moved one of his hands to my shoulder. "You need to loosen up, follow the beat of the music." 

"Okay I'll try." I did what he told me and did the move.

"See you can do the move, you just needed some help." He smiled and stayed next to me while practice went on. 

"Okay let's just do this whole routine one more time and we're finished for the week." Jongup announced as he restarted the music as everyone including Youngjae started dancing. After we finished Youngjae gave me a high-five and walked back to the bleachers and talked to Daehyun. As I sat next to Daehyun on the bleachers and drank water Jongup walked up to us.

"So we're going to to the routine after everyone leaves." He said as he sat down in front of me and Zelo plugged in a mp3 played into the stereo. After a few minutes everyone left, they all walked to their positions as I sit there excitedly as the music started to play.

 

 

They started to dance, their dance looked powerful but they just pulled it off, they have this bad boy image as they danced which made them look really good. After they danced they panted the dance looked really hard they made it easy to do. Especially the moves that were like stunts but it was daebak! I clapped my hands after they danced.

"That was great!" I smiled still in awe.

"Thanks." Zelo and Jongup replied as everyone drank water.

"Hey we better get going, it's getting late." Himchan said.

"We'll see you tomorrow!" Yongguk said as he walked with HImchan.

"See you." Daehyun and Youngjae said as they walked out with Zelo running after them.

"Hyungs wait for me. Bye! See you tomorrow!" He smiled as he caught up to them leaving me and Jongup.

"C'mon let's go." He smiled as we closed the gym doors behind us and walked home.

~Continue