26

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

After we finished watching a movie we were kinda tired. Jongup's umma hasn't come to pick him up yet. He looked in his phone.

"She's stuck in traffic and will be here a little bit later than expected." He sighed. "I'm really sorry for taking up you and your parents time."

"No, it's fine. As long as we know she's coming." I smiled.

"Okay." He smiled as stood up and stretched. "Hey, since I didn't get to help you on your dancing. How about I help you now?" He smiled.

"Okay, sure. Let me turn on some music." I replied as I looked through my laptop for some music. I Usher's OMG.

"Perfect, this song has a lot of beats." He smiled.

 

(A/N Don't own the song.. Ahem imagine you and Jongup dancing with this song.)

"You ready?' He asked after I stretched.

"Yeah." I replied as I looked at him. 

"Okay try doing this move." He said. I did what I was told I tried to follow as much as I could. "That was close." He smiled. We continued practicing while the song was played in a loop. The moves we difficult in a way, but he made them look so easy. I was doing better than a few days ago aha. After a while of doing the same move I finally mastered it. Then we tried another move, this one I was having trouble with, I was already starting to be out of breath.

"This one's kinda hard." I admitted.

"I know, let me help you." He said as he got behind me. He guided my arms, well my whole body actually. He's a great dancer and teacher. I was out of breath. "Okay just one more time." He smirked.

"Huhuhu...Okay." I pouted as he guided me one more time, this time he helped me move my arms, his face followed my arms, which led up to my face. He smiled as his face got closer to mine. He went towards my lips and kissed me.

"You did great." He smiled as he kissed my cheek softly.

"Are we done?" I asked.

"For today." He laughed.

"Oh, okay. And thanks. I never worked his hard before. =P " I said,

"I know how you feel. That was me the first time I danced a lot. But don't worry your body gets used to it." He smiled as we sat down on my bed drinking water. We talked for a while, he was in a group called B.A.P, he's the main dancer, Junhong's the lead dancer. There are other members in the group. They even make music as well. I knew it..This guy is a full package, he's so talented. "You know we're even planning on auditioning in TS Entertainment." 

"Really? Well I bet you guys would get in." I smiled.

"Haneul! Jongup's parents are here!" I heard my umma yell.

"Okay, we'll be there in a minute." I replied and looked at him.

"I guess I'll see you then." He pouted. "Are you busy tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nope." I replied.

"Great, are you free during lunch?" 

"Yeah, I just stay at home." I answered.

"Great. Well I'll see you." He said as he kissed me on the forehead and walked out the door with me following.

"There you are." His umma smiled. "Thank you for helping my son." She smiled as Jongup stood next to her.

"No problem." My umma smiled. "He's very polite." 

"Thank you." She smiled. "We'll see you around the neighborhood then." She smiled as they walked out the door as I waved goodbye to Jongup. I walked up to my room and washed up, I was all sweaty from the mini lesson Jongup gave me. I was exhausted I plopped on to bed and slept like a baby.

~Wake up in the morning