21

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

You decide to stay like that, yet you felt wrong. But you didn't want to push him away. You felt a connection between you two. You put his hands on his chest as he put his hands on your waist.

"I'm sorry." He said as he pulled away.

"It's fine." You said as you kissed his cheek.

"Are you sure?" He said as he held your hand.

"Positive." You smiled. He just grinned and pulled your hand towards the exit. 

"Don't you think it's too crowded?" He asked as he pulled you towards your table and took your skates off.

"I agree, no privacy tsk tsk." You laughed, you finally took off your skates and into your shoes. He waited for you by the table. When you were ready to leave he held you hands.

"Did you know your hands are really soft?" He chuckled.

"No, is that bad?" I asked.

"Why would it be?" He smiled as he put our hand on his cheek. He then kissed your hand as you two leave. "Do you want to go to the park?" He smiled.

"Okay." You replied as you two walked towards the park nearby holding hands. When you arrive you see some benches. "Hey let's sit over there." You pointed at the benches.

"Okay." He chuckled as he let you pull his hand towards the chairs. You sat down first. You patted the seat next to you to signal him to sit down next to you. He happily sat next to you as you rest your head on his shoulder. "Hey, can I tell you something?" 

"What is it?"

"You know what I said in back at school about the girl I liked." He said, you're smile soon started to fade. This is wrong, he likes someone else.

"Yes." You gulped.

"Well that girl was you." He replied.

"Really? So you know because you were asking, you were the one I was crying over..." You replied.

"Me? Why me?"

"Well I thought you and So-Hee were dating I mean I saw you two kissing." I answered.

"I know, but I didn't like it." He replied as he put his arm around me. "But I need to ask you something formally." He looked at me in the eyes and held my hand. "Will you be mine?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled at him as I kissed him on the cheek. We laughed and held hands as we walked around the park. After a while I saw some swings. "Hey, let's go over there." I said pointing at the swings.

"Haha, okay." He said as we ran towards the swings. As we sat on them we swung in at the same time. After a while it was getting kinda dark.

"We should get going." I said. "It's getting dark."

"Okay, let's go." He said as he got off the swing. We linked arms as we headed towards our homes. While we walked it was getting cold, I was starting to shiver.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked.

"No not really, are you? Do you want to use my jacket?"

"Pwease?" I asked with ageyo.

"How can I saw no." He laughed as he gave me his jacket and continued walking. As we arrived in front of my house we hugged as he gave me a soft kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Okay." I smiled at him. I walked in and gave him a blow kiss, he smiled and walked towards his house. As I walked in I saw my umma watching tv. "Hi umma."

"Hey honey, did you get a new jacket?"

"What jacket?" I asked, oh I forgot I was using Jongup's jacket. "Oh this jacket, yeah I borrowed it, but before I finish that answer are you okay with me going out with someone really nice?"

"Depends who it is though." My umma asked.

"Well, it's our neighbor...Jongup.." I replied.

"Oh, him. He's a nice boy, I've see him help his parents. I like him." She smiled.

"Really? Because it's him." I replied.

"Okay, as long as you keep your v card I'm fine." She chuckled.

"Umma, do you think I'm that irresponsible? I'm not those kinds of girls."

"I know you're not, I'm trusting you on this though." She said.

"Okay, thank you. Now, I'll be right back I have to give him his jacket back." I said as I walked out the door. When I walked towards his house I saw him sitting on the porch hugging himself. I sat next to him.

"Hey." He smiled.

"What are you doing out here? It's cold." I asked.

"Oh, I forgot my house key inside. And my parents aren't home so I have to wait." He replied.

"You must be freezing, do you want to come over my house until your parents arrive?"

"I'd like that but are your parents okay with that?" He asked.

"Yeah, I kinda already told my umma, she said she was okay with it." I smiled.

"Okay then, as long as you said it's okay." He replied as we linked arms and walked towards my house.

"Umma? Can Jongup stay here for a while? He got locked out of his house." I said.

"Okay, you can join us for dinner then." Umma said.

"Thank you." Jongup smiled and bowed.

"You're welcome, it's a good thing your respectful." Umma replied as she smiled in satisfaction. Jongup and I walked towards the dinning table as we started to eat dinner. My parents talked to him, on what he does and such, you know what parents usually ask when meeting your boy friend. Appa and umma smiled in satisfaction and nodded. It's going well.

"So Jongup, have you been in previous relationships?' Appa asked.

"No, Haneul is my first one." He replied, I looked at him shocked, I thought he would have others before me.

"Are you sure? I know boys that are good looking like you had been in other relationships before."

"Well not me, I've always been focused on dancing, so I never really paid attention to girls." Jongup replied.

"Interesting, but I'm glad you're a good person here." Appa approved.

"Thank you." Jongup smiled. After we finished dinner Jongup and I decided to go upstairs to my room. As we went up Jongup and I started talking and laughing, we even decided to watch a movie on my laptop.

~Continue