03

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

You slowly walk up to Jongup.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what I said about you being mean and all that. My friend told me that, and I'm the kind of person that believes everything you tell me. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry, I understand if you don't want to forgive me or anything."

He slowly looked up at me. "It's fine. Just don't believe everything everything everyone tells you." He chuckled a little bit.

"Thanks." I smiled. "You're a good dancer."

"Thanks, I practice a lot. I'm not that social I just use dancing to express my feelings. My parents sent me to dance school when I was very young, so it was like I had to practice 24/7."

"Isn't that good, not with you practicing a lot but like getting to practice. I never received an opportunity like that."

"Not for me, my parents were the owners of the school, they were dancers before they built the school. Now that school is famous." He replied.

"Oh I see. Aha maybe I should apply for that school, I'm not good at dancing. Atleast practice before I make a fool of myself,"

"No, you just need a few adjustments. Like you need to be less stiff, listen to the beat of the music that can really help you." 

"Really? I'll try that next time." I smiled.

"Well, I mean if you want I can help you." 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like I can help you with dancing, I don't normally help students privately. But I guess I can help you." He offered.

"That's nice, but are you sure? I don't want to take up your time. Plus I might be a hard student to work with I'm kinda stubborn." I admitted.

"No, it's fine I would love to help you." He smiled. "So what would it be yes or no?" 

"Okay,"

"Ummm..No thanks.."