13

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

"OKay, why not?" I smiled. We picked up our trays and walked over to his group of friends.

"HI my name's Junhong, I already met a few days ago. Hanuel right?" He asked. Oh yeah I remember him he was really nice.

"Yes Hanuel." I replied.

"Great, but if you want you can call me Zelo." He smiled.

"Okay Zelo." I replied.

"I;m the one that called you guys over, my name's Daehyun."

"Hi Daehyun."

"My turn! My name's Yongguk." He smiled.

"Hi." I smiled. 

"ME! Okay, I'm Youngjae." 

"Hey." I replied, wow I'm just saiying hey and hi to them.

"Lastly I'm HImchan." The last one smiled.

"Hi! NIce you meet you guys." I smiled at them while I put some rice in my mouth.

"Hanuel, we're in a dance group B.A.P, we've been in this group for a while, Zelo and I are the only one's that go to dance club afterschool while these 4 go home ot hangout."

"That's great, you guys should show me one of your routines sometime." I smiled.

"We should!" Yongguk smiled. "In the group I;m the leader while Jongup here is the main dancer while Zelo is the lead. We also make a few songs." He smiled.

"That's great. How about on Thursday?" I asked.

"Thursday....Okay great." Yongguk replied as he went back to eating his lunch.

"So Haneul you're still good for Friday right?" Jongup asked.

"Yup, I need a lot of help," I chuckled.

"I'll make you a better dancer." Jongup smiled. Everyone went back to eating their lunches. After a few minutes of eating and a few conversations someone had to pop out of no where. Angel...

"Hey you guys." She said as she sat down next to Youngjae.

"Hi." Himchan said not even looking at her.

"Oh, Haneul, what are you doing here? Why are you with these guys? Are you that lonely?"

"No, are you? I mean you're the one that came all the way over here." I replied rolling my eyes. I heard the guys chuckling.

"No, I mean these guys are my friends. Right Daehyun?"

"What did you say Angie? Oh I mean Angel." Daehyun replied with a chuckle Angel just rolled her eyes and sat next to Himchan. "You're my friend right? Unlike Hanuel here."

"What are you even talking about Angel?" He asked looking at her with a disgusted face.

"You know what Hanuel, I actually feel bad for these guys, they have to be embarrassed of you. They can't even eat in peace."

"For your information Angel." Yongguk said in a girly voice. "We invited her over here, so stop being so..You, just stop picking on her and let us eat in peace." Angel looked and him with a shocked expression which made me laugh.

"Nice face Angel." Jongup chuckled. "Now, can you please leave to your other friends? You're ruining our lunch." 

"Fine, whatever." She said as she left.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

"No problem, we don't even like her." Yongguk said.

"Yeah, it annoys us how she comes over here and tries to flirt or something." Jongup added.

"I feel bad for you guys." I said. After we finshed lunch we walked about how they formed their group. "So, what does B.A.P actually mean?" I asked.

"It means Best.Absoulute.Perfect." Jongup answered.

"Creative name." I smiled as we talked some more and played a few games until the bell rang.

~Continue