19

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

The bell finally rung, it was time to get back to class, too bad. I was having fun, these guys are easy to get along with, their really nice and funny.

"Well, we'll see you later Haueul." Yongjae said and waved at me walking with Daehyun and Zelo.

"Yeah, see you." Yongguk said while he and HImchan walked together waving at me. I was alone with Jongup.

"It's just us then." Jongup laughed. "Let's get to class." Jongup walked me to my next class.

"Thanks for walking me to my class. I had fun during lunch." I smiled. "You have great friends." 

"Aha, you're welcome. I'll see you later." He smiled.

"Hey can I get a hug?" I asked.

"Why not?" He smiled and gave me a hug. When I was about to break free from the hug, he still hugged me, it was more than a few seconds. I felt him kiss my head. "Well I'll see you later." He smiled as we walked away.

"Okay, see you!" I replied and turned around seeing Yuri grinning at me. "What?" I asked.

"What do you mean what? I saw you two the hug, the head kiss. You like him huh? I knew it I told you you would!" She laughed.

"Okay, okay. But I did say I might change my mind.so you didn't know anything." I replied with a smile.

"Grrr...I hate it when you're right." She pouted and laughed.

"I know I'm always right." I chuckled. "Now, let's get to class." I laughed as we linked arms.

When we went to class time went by so fast, first thing I know I was in my 5th class then now I'm in my 7th which is the last class of the day. Most of the time I was doodling pictures in my notebook. Everything we learned today was a piece of cake. I learned those things a few months ago this was probably a review. While I was busy drawing pictures in my own world the bell rung. The school day was over! I quickly packed up my things and walked out the classroom where I saw Jongup by the lockers.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you. Wanna walk home?" 

"Sure." I smiled as we headed out the school together. We walked together in silence for a while it was getting boring. "Hey let's play truth or dare." I suggested.

"Okay, why not." He replied. "Do you want to go first?"

"No you go first." I replied. "Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Hmmm...Dare." He replied.

"Okay, dare then. Let's see, oh I dare you to do a back flip." I laughed.

"A back flip really?" He asked.

"Yep, I mean you said a dare right?" I answered.

"Okay fine, fine.." He pouted. He stopped walking and did a quick back flip.

"See, why did you not want to do it?" I asked.

"I dunno." He replied. "Now what about you Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." 

"Okay, let's see...Do you have someone in mind you like?" He asked.

"Maybe." I replied, I knew it was him but it was too embarrassing to say, I know he probably won't accept my feelings.

"Who?" He asked.

"Psh, you only said if I liked someone. So I said yes." I chuckled.

"Can't you give me a hint?" He begged.

"No." I laughed as I poked his cheek

"Why you so mean?" He pouted.

"I'm not mean, I'm just saying." I laughed. "Now what about you Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." 

"Now, do YOU like someone and who?" I asked.

"Yes I do." He replied.

"And who is she?" I asked.

"A friend of mine I just kinda met, I guess we're good friends now. But I bet she won't accept my feelings especially from a guy like me." 

"Why not? You're nice, kind, and a good dancer." I replied. "You know like I said you're a full package." I smiled.

"Well, I don't know. And do you really think so?"

"Of course I do. If I was that girl I would be really happy. Erm, I mean she would be dumb not to like you back." I answered.

"Thanks Haneul, well actually can I tell you something?" He asked seriously.

"Sure what is it?" I replied. He held my hand.

"Well, Haneul I-"

"Hey Jongup!" I heard a voice yell, we turned around and saw Angel in her car. "Jongup, do you want a ride?" 

"No no thanks." He replied and looked back into my eyes.

"C'mon Jongup." Angel said then she glanced at me. "Oh, never mind. You're not alone, you're with her." She hissed and looked back at him. "Well, maybe next time." She said and glanced at me giving me a dirty look and drove off.

"What were you going to say?" I asked.

"Nothing, never mind." He said as he let go of my hand.

"Oh, okay then." I replied. I wonder what he was going to say to me though....We continued walking while we talked until we got to my house. "Here's my stop." I sighed.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. Wanna walk to school again?" He asked.

"Sure, I'd like that." I smiled at him and walked into my house. I went to my room and plopped on my bed, I was exhausted, but I was really bothered. What was he going to say? He looked serious. I did my homework and after I looked through my phone. 

"Hey Haneul!" ~ Jongup

"Hey, wyd?" ~ Haneul

"Nothing. Just finished homework, hbu?" ~ Jongup

"Lol same thing. Hey don't forget tomorrow your group's going to preform for me okay?" ~ Haneul

"Okay haha. I won't forget." ~ Jongup

​"Haneul! Can you come downstairs to help me with something?" My umma yelled.

"Okay Umma I'm coming." I replied.

"Hey I gtg, I'll text you later. I have to do a few chores. I'll see you tomorrow morning okay?" ~ Haneul

"Okay, see you tomorrow." ~ Jongup

I ran downstairs to get the list of chores I had to do to help my umma.

~Skip to tomorrow morning