22

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

You wake up and week went by so fast. It was Friday already, you get your clothes ready for dance practice with Jongup, you get washed up and ready for school. After you finished getting ready you go downstairs and eat your breakfast and back up to wait for Jongup's text. Jongup texting to let you know he's waiting has changed into a everyday routine. You sat on your bed and listened to music in your earphone until your phone vibrated.

"Hey Haneul, are you ready?" ~ Jongup

"Yeah, I'm coming in a few seconds." ~ Haneul

"K, hurry. I'm lonely T.T" ~ Jongup

"Okay, don't be lonely you'll make me sad T-T" ~ Haneul

"Okay! =3 " ~ Jongup

I ran downstairs and said goodbye to my parents and told them I was going to be home late. I walked out and I saw Jongup sitting on the bench next to the front door.

"Finally you're here." He chuckled. "You have your clothes ready for later right?"

"I know I'm here, did you miss me? Haha and yeah." I replied.

"I missed you." He pouted.

"Aww, you look cute pouting." I chuckled as I poked his cheek. "Let's go!" 

"Okay!" He laughed as you two headed towards school. You two joked around while you walked, like he walked behind you and try to make you not suspect it was him. Obviously it was him, he's the only person with you.

"Jongup, I know you're the only one that keeps tapping my shoulder. Why would you try that? You're the only person with me, no one else is behind or in front of us." I nagged a little bit.

"Okay, sorry umma." He pouted trying to hold in his laughter.

"Wow, calling me umma? Tsk tsk tsk...."

"Fine, you call me appa too if you want." He replied.

"Okay appa. You call me umma I'll call you appa? Deal?" I laughed as I took my hand out for a hand shake. He glared at me.

"No..."

"Why not?" I laughed.

"Because I'll feel old, and I'm still sooooo young." He laughed.

"That's how I feel." I laughed as we were getting closer to school.

"Fine, I'm sorry I called you umma." He apologized.

"Me too, I'm sowwy I called you appa." I pouted.

"Stop pouting, you look cute." He chuckled as he poked my cheeks.

"Okay, I will. But no promises." I laughed.

"You should." He laughed. I walked behind him on purpose, I was getting a little bit bored. I ped his backpack slowly hoping he wouldn't feel it. I looked through and saw his headphones, I secretly took them out and zipped the backpack. I walked next to him again, his eyes were glued to his phone, he was playing a game. I plugged in the headphones on my phone to listen to some music.

"Oppa, don't you like my new headphone?" I asked with ageyo.

"They look great." He said as he looked up. "Wait...." He looked at me with a confused face. He stopped walking and took off his backpack to look for his headphones. "Yah!" He laughed as I started to run. He ran after me, I tried to run as fast as I could until he caught up to me. He ran behind me and grabbed be from behind. "I got you." He whispered in my ear since I took the headphones off and ran.

"You're so mean oppa." I laughed.

"You're calling me oppa now?" He smiled.

"Maybe." I laughed.

"If you want." He smiled as I gave him his headphones back. He was still hugging me from behind.

"Aren't you going to let me go? I already gave you you're headphones back." I asked.

"Yes, eventually." He chuckled.

"Oppa! We're going to be late!" I said as I check my phone for the time, I didn't notice that I ran to a different direction, not towards the school. The wrong street.

"Shoot!" He said as he let me go and held my hand as we ran. We had 5 minutes left. We ran and ran, we ran 1 block, we finally arrived at school. We ran up to our classrooms together since our classrooms were next to each other. "See you at lunch Haneul!" He said as he opened the door to his classroom.

"See you!" I replied back and ran into my seat trying to get my breath back.

"You just got into your seat in time Miss Kim." The teacher said.

"Yes, I'm sorry about that." I apologized as I took out my school supplies and started working.

~Continue