09

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

I'll just look or him during lunch. I sat there during class and doodled the whole time, I already knew this lesson, this lesson it easy. I went to my other 3 classes until the lunch bell rang. I packed up my things and headed out the classroom, the halls were crowded. I had to wait in the classroom, until the crowd disappeared into the cafeteria. I wasn't really that hungry so I'll just look for Jongup. 

I walked around the cafeteria but her wasn't there. I decided to walk out to the quad, I saw him eating lunch with his friends I patted his shoulder as he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Haneul." He said sweetly.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I asked. He looked at his friends and nodded and left his friends.

"What do you need to talk about?" He asked.

"Okay, so you know the offer you gave me about the help or tutoring with dancing?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I changed my mind." I replied.

"Oh, you did..Look Hanuel." He said, this sounds scary..."I'm sorry but I can't help you I already told So-Hee I would help her. Maybe next time?" He smiled a little bit. "Or if you want I can help both of you? It's this Friday."

"Oh, no it's fine. You don't have to, I'm already taking up your time." I replied, I lost my chance. I just smiled at him trying to cover up my frown, I felt like crying. I a tear was trying to escape my eyes, I just wiped it off by pretending my eye itched.

"Thanks." He smiled. "Next time?" He added.

"It's okay, anyway I gotta go. I'll see you later." I replied.

"You okay?" I heard him say but I already turned away, tears were falling. I quickly wiped them off and rapidly walked to the restroom and wiped the rest of the tears. Why am I feeling so sad? I know I'm starting to have feelings for him, but that hurt...

While I wiped the tears away my best friend Yuri walked in and saw me.

"Hey Haneul!" She smiled at me. I looked at her with red puffy eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's embarrassing, it's not important." I replied.

"Honey, tell me what happened." I told her everything. "Oh I see...You like him now? I told you, but really? So-Hee over you?" She sighed.

"Yeah, I lost my chance I could have bonded with him more. Plus I heard she likes him, now she has a chance." I said.

"Ummm..It's-nevermind." Yuri said.

"Nevermind what?" I asked,

"No, it's bad." She replied.

"Tell me." 

"It's true, So-Hee does." She sighed and looked down. "But forget about that, it's not good for someone like you to cry. Let's walk around and hangout." She smiled at me as we linked arms. While we walked around we walked by Jongup. I rubbed my eyes, ugh tears were starting to form again, don't break down Haneul..Don't break down. At the same time Jongup walked up to us.

"Hey Hanuel, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes I'm fine." I replied.

"You walked away, I was going to ask you if you were okay when I told you about So-Hee."

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear." I lied. Yuri looked at me and Jongup.

"Excuse me but we have to get going." She said and pulled me away tears were already starting to fall from the corner of my eye, I hate how I'm so sensitive.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I rubbed my eyes as we continued to walk around school.

"Just think of happy thoughts now okay?" She smiled as we walked around for some more.

When the bell rang it was time for us to go back to our classes. I walked to my history class, our teacher assigned us a project that was due on Friday, it could be turned in during or afterschool. I started my project and went to dance club I guess that's what it's called.

~Skip to Friday afterschool