12

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

We walked around the quad, it was a bright day today. So while we walked and talked I looked up at the sun not looking where I was going. I was blinded by the sun and walked into a pole where I fell on my bottom.

"Haneul?" Jongup asked. "Omo, are you okay? What happened?"

"I walked into a pole I'm kinda clumsy." I chuckled.

"Aww, hehe but are you okay? Does anything hurt?" He asked.

"No, but thanks." I smiled at him while he offered me his hand. I took his hand and stood back up and rubbed my head.

"Aww, you look cute doing that." He smiled.

"What?"

"Nothing." He said while he looked away. We continued walking together until we passed by Angel, yet again.

"Kim Haneul doesn't deserve someone like Moon Jongup." Angle said out loud.

"Do you have a problem Angel?" Jongup asked.

"Oh, Jongup I didn't notice you were standing right there." She said trying to act innocent.

"Me have a problem? Why would I? Oh Haneul." She looked at me but she said my name in a different tone. She looked back at Jongup.

"Do you have a problem, because I swear I heard something about my friend Haneul here."Jongup said.

"Huh? What are you talking about oppa? Why would I ever do that? I'm an Angel, my name says it all." She smiled. Ugh, angel my ! That brat I hate how she tried to act all innocent. "Why would I ever do that? See, I'm even going to high-five her face." Angel smirked as she put her hand closer to my face.

"Okay so you're so nice to high-five my face huh?" I asked with anger in my voice. "Okay, go ahead if you're going to do that to me that means I can do that to you too right?" I smirked.

"Why would I ever high-five your sweet face?" Angel replied but the way she replied sounded like she couldn't breath. She moved her hand back and got closer to my face. As her hand got closer I stopped her hand with in a second.

"Now, what do you think you're doing?" I asked. "I thought you would never hit my face?" I smirked.

"Well....Psh, I mean you can't always believe what everyone says right?" She replied.

"You know what 'Angel' if you're just going to keep doing this go ahead. I'm tired of your childish attitude. I won't stoop down to your level, because you know what the level you are at is too low for me to go down to. Now it's your choice to either stop or keep going like an immature person." I said. "Good day." I said lastly and left.

"You just burned her bad!" Jongup laughed. "You can be so vicious."

"I know right?" I laughed."No, it's just that I got so tired of her attitude. I hate people like her."

"Me too." He said. "Now, do you want to keep walking?"

"Sure." I smiled as we walked around the school. While walking a few girls were looking at us and whispered. Whatever atleast they're not saying "Oh look at them blah blah.." Those people are just irritating. Well they might be saying that but who cares. They're just jealous.

I noticed Jongup was looking around and saw other students whispering and looking at us. He just smiled and put his arm around me. That sure surprised me. But I didn't hate it either. I smelled his strong cologne and his warmth. He smiled at me. You:

~Keep his arm around you