15

My New Teacher [Interactive Story]

"Why not?" I smiled.

"Great! Do you want to go skating?" He asked.

"Okay, but..."

"But what?" He asked.

"I don't know how to skate." I answered embarrassed.

"You don't? Don't worry, I'll help you." He smiled.

"You will? Thanks."  I smiled back.

"Great! It's not that far, it's only two blocks from the school, so we can just walk." He smiled as we started to walk. "Hey, can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"What is it?"

"I'm just wondering, why didn't you want any help with dancing before?"

"Well, I wanted to then I didn't the reason for that is that I don't know how to dance, I knew I would get embarrassed, so I wasn't sure. That's why I said no, but then I thought about it. Why not get it a shot, then you told me you were helping So-Hee, I regretted asking you after I rejected." I replied.

"You should've said yeshhhh." He chuckled. "I wouldn't taught you. You don't have to be embarrassed on how you dance I dance horribly before I practiced some more."

"Really? But I kinda regret saying no..." I looked down.

"I know you should." He said as he looked up.

'Yah! I said I regretted it, I;m starting to not regret now." I laughed.

"No! I was just kidding." He laughed. "Look we're almost there." He said.

"I'm scared. I'm going to fall once I stand up, it's going to hurt." I replied. (A\N: Hehe, based on experience T-T lol)

"Don't worry, I'll guide you." He smiled sweetly as he pulled my hand and ran to the entrance. I had no choice but to ho, there was a part of me that was excited the other half, not so excited. I'm really indecisive.

We got our skates and we went to a table to put them on. So many students from our school was there. After I put on my skates Jongup was already up.

"C'mon. You ready?"

"Ummm...Wait.." I replied as I held onto the table. "Okay I'm up." The time I stood up a second after I fell.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he offered his hand. When I took it he fell aswell. 

"Sorry T-T" I replied.

"It's okay." He laughed. "I remember the first time I skated." He got back up easily but I was still on the ground.

"Can you help me?" I asked. He chuckled and grabbed my hand, I finally got up. I was so scared. As he let go of my hand and moves away a two steps I stayed there like an idiot. "I can't move.." I said.

"C'mon." He chuckled as he held my hand and started to move.

"Jongup, I'm going to fall." I said.

"Don't worry, as long as I'm holding your hand." He replied. It felt like I was going to fall any second, I gripped his hand tighter. He just looked at me and smiled as we skated towards where you really skate. "You ready?" He asked.

"Nooooo." I replied. He just laughed and skated, he too held my hand tighter as we got farther from the exit.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm hanging on." I laughed. He stopped and got behind me. "What are you doing? I'm going to fall don't leave me." I said desperately.

"Don't worry I'm right here." He replied as he put his hands on my waist. "Just keep going." He said as he pushed me.

"I think I'm kinda getting the hang of it." I said.

"Great." He smiled his hands still on my waist. After I got better, I could stand on my own. "You learn fast." Jongup smiled he moved next to me and held my hand. We went around holding hands until I wasn't watching where I was going. I started to loose my balance, that wasn't good. I was still holding his hand, this made him wobble as well. We let go I panicked so I forgot how to stop, I soon got faster, I fell in front of a wall, I got up Jongup was heading towards me. He didn't stop in time he stopped when he was in front of me, our faces were only a few inches away. "I;m sorry, I'm a bit clumsy." He said as his face soon got closer to mine.

What's going on? But I didn't really find this uncomfortable. He put his hand on the wall as his face got closer and closer. Close enough our noses were touching. Next thing I know our lips were touching...We were kissing, I just noticed. You:

~Push him away

~Stay like that